Vijay Shenoy would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://vj-ontherun.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 32

Its not just blog... Its my life expressed in words.. Feedbacks are most welcome

Vijay Shenoy
Vijay Shenoy
from Bangalore
12 years ago

This is a personal blog which is an outlet to my emotions. Emotions expressed in words. Words expressed in poems. Thoughts expressed in short essays and articles. Thanks to people I meet who contribute everyday to my writing. People around and life the way it is are the true inspiration for my writings.  Many a times there is a lot that you would like to speak about and thoughts that you would like to share. But at times words stay unspoken and thoughts remain unexpressed. This blog is where I can speak my mind and express myself. There are no boundaries and limitations, words flow like a running stream. Critics are welcomed for I know they would only help me express myself better and improve my shortcomings. Through this blog I communicate to the world around me, a world that I’m a part of and yet my existence may not be known to many.  I would not like to limit myself and keep trying my best to speak about the various colours and phases that life has to offer. I would leave it to the readers to judge and I welcome one and all to share their thoughts. For life my friends is too short to feel remorse about... cheers and peace! It would indeed be a pleasure to have critics and feedbacks are always welcome.

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: corrections
Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Good blog with a good background.

Here are a few suggestions:

• Move the pageviews button to teh right sidebar.
  • Change the background colour of feedjit to black or gray so that it matches with the background.
  • Insert the  email subscriptions gadget.
  • happy blogging!

The gadget that connected the world but........

Vijay Shenoy
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi Ranjit,

At the outset thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your feedbacks and suggestions. Will try and incorporate them, It will certainly help be better my blog. I did check your blog, good one. I 'm hard pressed for time currently so will go through it in details at liesure. 

Cheers! Happy Blogging!

VJ

Shiv
Shiv
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

Hi Vijay,

You have a nice blog, I like the contents of your blog.

The design is also pretty good even though it doen's give a good match with the content. A lighter theme preferably white background will bring in more attraction to your blog but its again your choice.

One suggestion I would like to make is that you can move your popular post widget on the top and make archive widget a dropdown menu to generate more space in the right sidebar

Enjoy your blog.

PS: it would be really great if you could review my blog. http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/review.php?id=9086

Vijay Shenoy
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi Shiv,
Thank you for visiting my blog. Appreciate your feedbacks, glad you like the content. I have taken note of the suggestions and I will certainly ensure that I try and incorporate them. After all its all about making things better.
I have ckecked ur blog nice one indeed. will certainly review it in liesure.
Cheers! Happy Blogging!
VJ

Ramesh kumar
Ramesh kumar
from chennai
12 years ago

Very good blog, properly arranged. The sentence can be less longer. since, you have the same back ground, i have got nothing on that. Good emotions, keep sharing them.

Ramesh kumar
Ramesh kumar
from chennai
12 years ago

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/review.php?id=9026  if you can suggest your reviews on my blog too.

Vijay Shenoy
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Thank you for the kind words of appreciation about my blog, glad you enjoyed it. I did check your blog too, neat one. Will sure review it in liesure. 

Cheers and Kepp blogging

VJ

Confused Soul
Confused Soul
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey Vijay,

The first thing that I took notice of while visiting your blog is the background.In my personal opinion, I feel it somehow doesn't match the content and look of your blog, simply because it divert's my attention as a reader.Also, the tag of your blog does not have to express how you feel, but should simply describe what your blog is about, so that the readers can know if it relates! :) 

OTHERWISE, I think you're a versatile blogger. Your content is a good read and shows creativity.Keep blogging.Regards,Confused Soul.:) 

Vijay Shenoy
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thank you. I highly appreciate the fact that not only did you visit my blog but also read it and shared your opinion on how I could make it better. Cheers! Stay Connected \m/

Confused Soul
Confused Soul
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

Umm tough call, how could you make it better? Oh yeah I know, keep blogging :DHeheh take care :)