Blogger's new interface

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Blogger's new interface which was till a few days ago available only to select users can now be accessed by everyone. Read more here: http://bloggerindraft.blogspot.com/2011/07/bloggers-updated-interface-now.html 

Replies 1 to 11 of 11 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks for the info Ranjith i will check it liesurely, maybe new templates may have been loaded

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

There are no new templates as of now. It has a new interface and a few additional features like: rearraging blogs on our dashboard in the order we wish to see them, favicon (which was already launched) ...

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

I guess it was always there via drafts.blogger.com but still not by default for all

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

The new interface was available only to select people till a few days ago (Something like Google +) . But now it is open for all (via draft.blogger.com)

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago
The new dashboard looks like wordpress format, anyways they must be altering it to suit to google plus
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Yes, it is somewhat similar to wordpress. The same colour scheme and the same menu on the left.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
The mobile view sucks... :(
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Agreed :-(
abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

I like the new interface, even though I have switched to wp.

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

The older dashboard was much better, the only improvement here is the page rank graphic of sorts and number of visitors.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I too liked the older interface. Hope that Google does not force us to use the new interface.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yep, on PC, I am kind of liking the new look. Will take a bit of time getting over the older version though!
abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

btw speaking of new interfaces, did any one check out You tube's new interface . Here is the link www.youtube.com/cosmicpanda

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I wonder why Google is too fond of Pandas!

I liked the older interface of Youtube, the oldest one wherein clicking my name on the top right corner would take me to my account page where everything used to be neatly organised. The first time I saw the new interface (the one before cosmicpanda) it took a lot of time to find out what I actually needed.

Anyway, I don't use YouTube much. So, it realy shouldn't bother me.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Even Google Analytics has a new interface that looks much similar to the new  Blogger inteerface. In a few more months, everyone will be forced to use the new GA interface.

Once I tried using it but in vain. I could not figure out where the things that I use have been hidden by Google.

Bilna Sandeep
Bilna Sandeep
from Abu Dhabi
12 years ago

The new look seems good!! Though the change is only in terms of looks!! But I think we all look for changes always!! So this is nice!! Laughing

Now gotta get used to the new looks!! Slightly confusing..

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Anyone facing problems with the mobile version of the new look or is it only me that uses it!!!
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Me too not comfortable at all with the mobile version of the new interface! Very badly done...

LockSign in to reply to this thread