Which IndiBloggers have over 1000 visitors a day?

Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

I was reading up on monetization and realized that if you don't have a few thousand hits a day, there is very little chance to earn from Google Adsense. Then it got me wondering how many bloggers have enough hits to earn something worthwhile.

Just wondering.

Anyone care to share?

1-20
21-24
Replies 1 to 20 of 24 Descending
Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I have 2000+ unique readers on my blog a day!

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Mohan, I just went through your blog, and it seems like its made for adsense. Fantastic content to earn money!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago
Even personal random blogs look like blogs made for adsense !
SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

come on Rumbaho.

Not like that , be a good boy and respect bloggers.

D Gowardhan
from Raigarh
12 years ago

is your blog hosted on blogger or self hosted?

Mohan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

It is selfhosted using wordpress 

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Ranjith : Cars & Finance (especially Insurance) are the highest adsense revenue generators and go as high as $1 per click.  If they can be someone's area of expertise, then that person can earn some serious money through adsense.

They are the first two topics listed on Mohan's blog. It seems to me that Mohan is a smarter 'personal blog' owner than you give him credit for. That being said, the personal touch on a couple of review articles gives Mohan a better chance of getting a click than most insurance focussed blogs.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I have in the range of 1000 - 1300 visitors each day :-) but not earned a single penny from adsense till now :-(
SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

why don't you give CPM ads a try ? which gives you $$ per 1000 impressions. so  matter your visitors are clicking or not you will get paid. But i would say you got a nice blog , do not ruin it just for ads

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Your Adsense placement is not good. PM me to know more.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@subhaschy will look into CPM. And yes definitely, I wont ruin my blog.. though I love stats and numbers, I love my blog enough to not let these things hinder my joy of blogging.. Will never do that...
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@Avi thanks! But it would be really appreciable if you could also say something about the placement here so that other people will be able to benefit also :-)
SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

hey Avi, even through there are no ads on my blog, i would like to learn adsense from you. wolud you mind sharing some tips on it ? May be you can start a tutorial thread on it.

Would be a good help for all of us. Guys come on , speak up. 5-10 peoples can make avi write a tutorial for us jabardasti :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago
As suggested cpm ads can earn a lot for you and they don't spoil the user experience
Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

hmmm badhiya hain.......

Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Arti, you should be earning some amount since you're is a very focussed blog. You should have loads of impressions for ticketing and travel related ads. If you are not getting those, then try to work on your adsense account and study it to see if some settings need to be changed.

I have little experience in this, but from the success stories and guides online I have got the impression that you probably need more visitors as well.

Around 6000 impresions a day should get you anywhere between $5 to $15 per day.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thank you Rumbaho.. I think I need to login in my adsense account and check out things. Its been quite some time since I did that. This thread also reminds me that 'google adsense for search' is still not activated for my account, so need to devote some time there. About visitor number, it has taken me more than a year to reach the current figures, dont know how much more time it will take to touch the 6000 mark! May be a higher PR will do the trick.. Thanks very much for sharing the insights :-)
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@ Rumbaho If you are talking about affiliate marketing, I would like to know about it. Google adsense does not say much as I know it...
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Google does not give details. I read about the $5-15 on some other forum where one guy with 6000 hits a day was claiming to earn that range on a daily basis.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
What is affiliate marketing?
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

DS... Actually, I was talking about adsense only, not affiliate marketing. Adsense would bring up ads of different travel websites or companies on Arti's blog.

Arti... Affiliate marketing is when you promote some product on your blog and make the sales through your blog for that product and get a commission on the sales that your blog generates. This is a somewhat vague definition, but I hope you get the concept.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Adsense does give out relevant ads but there are not many clicks... I have placed them relatively high on the sidebar and moving it any higher I am not comfortable... I have to activate adsense for google search too, its sending for months!! And Thanks for that affiliate marketing thing, I understand it a bit now:)
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

typo *sending=pending

Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Mohan, How about you?  Any adsense revenue worth talking about?

Mohan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I am happy with revenue, though I am not writing that regular :)

Abhishek
Abhishek
from Allahabad
12 years ago

The average hits per day on my wordpress.com blog is approx. 2500. Alas! it is on wordpress.com and I don't earn a single penny from it. Frown

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Abhishek, Why don't you consider moving your blog to your own URL?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I'm not sure but I've read somewhere that a wordpress blog having a considerably large number of hits per day is allowed to place ad codes.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

You need to consider moving over to self hosted wordpress. You will atleast get back the investment money even if you follow the path of cpm ads.

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

total cost per year would not be more than 1000 per year. This is for a dotcom domain and self hosted wordpress.

Gaurav Tiwari
from Kushinagar
12 years ago
If you've some more than 60,000 hits per month, then you can partnership with WordPress.com! Read more about it here. [comment] I think self-satisfaction is more important than money. Abhisek has an wowsome blog and I'm one of his followers. [good luck that he's following me too.]
Abhishek
Abhishek
from Allahabad
12 years ago

I bought a doamin name computerandyou,info for my blog computerandu.wordpress.com. But the problem is I like (and used to) the wordpress.com It is easy to use and really good looking compare to blogger.

And in any case wordpress.com will not allow users to monetize (other than there own ad-control program which is full for past few months) ... :(

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

are you hosting with wordpress? take a paid hosting. you can get it for around 600 per year. If you are a serious blogger and want to make money I'm sure you will at least be able to pay for th blog expenses to start off with.

Vishnu
Vishnu
from Alappuzha
12 years ago

I hve started by blog just 4 moth ago.,On average i have only about 250 unique readers only.FrownI hope it will improve soon with more content  Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
250 in just 4 months! I hardly had any visitor count to speak of when my blog was your blog age ;) Good going vishnu!
Vishnu
from Alappuzha
12 years ago

Thanks Arti :-)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

That is a very good number for a four month old blog and it isn't that easy to achieve it.

Dibyajyoti Koch
Dibyajyoti Koch
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi,

My Blog is getting on average 600+ visits now. Recently It got 950 visits in one day. Low visits on weekends. Hope it will cross 1000 mark after few months...:)

dj

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

nice going mate.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

All the best

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I wonder what is the highest a literature blog can hit. And are google readers any use for literature blogs?

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

you should do sales for amazon. that will help to get commision on books. pays as high as 15% of the sales that you generate.... IF you generate sales. :o)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks, Rumbaho. That is if I make book reviews my main stream. But right now book reviews are a small section of the blog.

It is mostly poems, strories, essays and humor. I get only 100-150 hits per day. My question is whether this genre ever reaches the hights of 1000+ and if google seacrh can be a main source of traffic for this genre.

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

From what I read, if you target the right books and right customer profiles, you can even make a little money from a part of your website. you don't even have to show ads in the other parts of your blog.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I don't think that someone is going to search for literatoure on Google. And if someone does, then the probability of your blog showioing up on the first few pages is going to be higher due to the small number of literature blogs. Your real traffic will be your blog followers.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

That was a veryu good suggesstion made by Rumbaho. If you are able to write a satisfactory review, then the chances of the reader buying that book using your affillliate link will be higher.

Avi
Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Mine Tech Blog ApexBlogger is brand new (just 4 months old) though I am constantly reciving 1000+/- visitors a day.

If anyone needs free help on AdSense, feel free to PM me. I am using it for a year now & read 10+ ebboks on AdSense. So know almost All the tricks. If you have Traffic, I bet You can earn enough to quit your dayjob. 

SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

cool.  hope you keep blogging and keep earning. keep smiling

Kunal
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Just 4 months old and still getting about 1K visitors is very good. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

That is a very good traffic and I wonder how you were able to reach that mark.

SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

AVI, remember you said you know almost all the tricks, are you sure ? can you tell me what is the recommended ad placement by google ? and what is the best adsense placement for a 2 coloum blog with sidebar in left side (2nd qust not from google recommendation ).

Just wanna say, don't beleive in those crapy ebooks. those are just waste of time and money if you r buying from so called gurus. those ebook's extra large sales page are just full of shits to make a newbew looking for adsense tips think like those are all they need.

Chaitanya Kulkarni
Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Views today:6,245 +

for those using blogger and are getting less clicks on adsense, there is an option on blogger where u can place 3 adsense ad units below recent 3 posts respectively, try it might see an improvement. do a study of what is called as "heat map".

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I wish that I reach that number soon. And thanks for the terminology too....

Tinu Menachery
Tinu Menachery
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

:( :( ..... :( :( ..... wat do i do ...sigh ...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Answer the question :-)

Kunal
Kunal
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I get about 7-8K visitors per day. It may be above than some other bloggers but for me, it's still a small value. Miles to go.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Hope you reach your  goal soon.... :-)

RAJAN GUPTA
RAJAN GUPTA
from BATHINDA
12 years ago

I have 30000+ visitors daily 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

That is a very very very very huge number. I wonder if I can ever reach it. You must be earning a lot of money from your blog.

tys
tys
from Sharjah
12 years ago

man, iam a novice...i average about a 1000 in a month...i wonder who actually reads what i write...looks like people have some taste afterall.

SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

:) Dont wotty TYS, just keep writing. people will visit ur blog. u got a good one.

Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

so, have all the khiladis answered? or are some just shy?

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
My cricket blog received about 800-1000 hits during the world cup when I posted about 2-3 posts per day... Now I receive only about 100 hits per day since the posting frequency is very low :-(
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

It could also be because Indians have stopped watching cricket after the world cup. You know, there is no place to go but down. So why watch the destruction of the world champions.

Case in point is my complete lack of interest in cricket since immediately after the world cup. I stopped reading up, googling and having anything to do with cricket.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Its not that the interest has died off, a little bit yes, but not that people have stopped watching or talking or caring about cricket... Its that my frequency of posting has good down, and in a sports blog if my posts are not live when the matches are going on then its obvious that the viewership will go down!
Nitin Jain
Nitin Jain
from Delhi
12 years ago

i am having around 400 clicks a day but have not thought of making it a revenue source..

I get approx10K visits per day.

Blog URL  -  http://www.gtricks.com

Waiting for the day when I will cross a million a month visits. Now that would be a priviledge club to join.

1-20
21-24
LockSign in to reply to this thread