Pune Blogger Meet: 5th May 2012

Animesh
Animesh
from Mumbai
2 years ago

We have been trying to organize a blogger's meet at Pune for a long time and finally, here it comes. Have a look at the bottom right corner of the dashboard and you'll see details of Blogger's meet at Pune. You can also see details by clicking the following link

Pune Blogger Meet on 5th May 2012

For any other further clarification, you can do one of the following: -

1. Indimail me
  2. Leave me a message from my blog's contact page
  3. Comment on the thread
  4. Mail me at captainawesomesauce@zoho.com
  5. Call me on 9823398350

Looking forward for a great participation from fellow bloggers. CheersSmile

Edited 2 years ago
Reason: Contact details
1-20
21-40 41-48
Replies 1 to 20 of 48 Descending
Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
2 years ago

hmm....I am missing pune, but cant confirm now.....

Animesh
from Mumbai
2 years ago

You need not confirm Mohini, you can let me know if you're interested and you'll try your best. It will give us some idea:)

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
2 years ago

Sure, I will love to meet you all in our beloved Pune. In fact I am trying to shift there from many days, but ho nahi pa raha. 

Tushar Tajane
Tushar Tajane
from Pune
2 years ago

+1 :)

Animesh
from Mumbai
2 years ago

Kool Tushar:). Let's meet up. Where do you stay at Pune?

Sudha Ganapathi
Sudha Ganapathi
from Mumbai
2 years ago

I would be definitely be interested, but cannot confirm until the dates are finalised.

Animesh
from Mumbai
2 years ago

That is what the purpose is. Let us see what the response is based on which we can think of dates which suits most of the people:)

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mangalore
2 years ago

Animesh try to combine with Mumbai meet on weekends that way you will have a big crowd, I believe Vineet Rajan from Indiblogger team would be able to co-ordinate if you are able to rope in some circleSmile

Stephen
from Mumbai
2 years ago

Well Do you really think Mumbai folks would travel all the way for 3.5 hrs to reach Pune? Coz as a techie I am used to travelling btw Pune and Mumbai..Just thought!

Animesh
from Mumbai
2 years ago

Everyone is invited. A mail has been sent to all IndiMembers and anyone from any city can join us. Good part is that we already have 78 attendees and only 23 seats left nowSmile

Stephen
from Mumbai
2 years ago

now thats a great news bhai!

all the best, animesh ji, best of luck,

Indianomics
Indianomics
from Mumbai
2 years ago

Dude, let me know when you are organizing this! Surely would love to come.. btw, any word on the mumbai meet yet?

Dhiraj Shenoy
Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
2 years ago

All the best

Animesh
from Mumbai
2 years ago

UndecidedYou attending?

Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
2 years ago

Sure but somebody should sponsor the tickets from Bangalore - Pune

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mangalore
2 years ago

Animesh it is good that you raked up this topic invite Mumbai guys too particularly Roshan, Firoze, Arti, Deepak, and many others.  All the best Animesh i am sure you will pull it off

Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
2 years ago

would love to come but i have lost my freedom i took up a job.. wish all of you guys a great successful indi meet ..thank you umesh for the honrary mention .. i am the indiblogger chronicler of sorts ..soccer is a great guy to liven up the spirits and dont forget hemal master blaster ..animesh is a magician.. 

Indianomics
Indianomics
from Mumbai
2 years ago
I am in for this one for sure! Never been to Pune except for the station.. would love to visit once..
Animesh
from Mumbai
2 years ago

You're always welcome to Pune HemuTongue out, you don't need a blogger meet for that

Firoze Shakir
Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
2 years ago

I would love to come thank you Umesh Bhai for your kind soincere suggestion , but soon my life as an independednt mover and shaker will change completely I am taking up bonded labor, as my efforts to be  successful in business failed , even my photography will be limited constrained , blogging only inthe nights . luckily I am not on Facebook..Pune is a vibrant city great place nice people and I know there are a lot of photographer enthusiasts .. Vineet is a great magician wwhen it comes to Indi Blogger meetings he is the most important cog in the wheel of blogs.

Take cae all of you , not much into forum but read threads once in a while. I am a branch of Indi Vine.. unladen boughh..

Animesh
from Mumbai
2 years ago

Hopefully we all will meet at Pune Shakir sahab

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago

Would definitely love to be a part of an IndiMeet someday Smile

Animesh
from Mumbai
2 years ago

does that mean at Pune also?

Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago

Yes, why not.. but only If I am there by chance..

Mayur
Mayur
from goa
2 years ago

I don't what the status is of this post with the delhi meet and all. Are you still having meet in pune animesh? I will be there for 12-13 days in pune tommorrow onwards. I will even extend my stay to 15-16 days if you are having a meet in pune would love to meet you guys.

Animesh
from Mumbai
2 years ago

Hi Mayur. I was just taking poll to see what is the response. I am soon going to talk to Indi team to get it organized and it will take time. Nevertheless, we can still meetSmile. Drop me a Indimail with your contact details. Lets try to meet up.

Vasant Tondwalkar
Vasant Tondwalkar
from Aurangabad
2 years ago

Can bloggers from Aurangabad join ?

bloggers from all over the world, or even from alien planets can join.... as long as you can come to the indimeet and have registered for it. Wink

Animesh
from Mumbai
2 years ago

Yes, bloggers from anywhere can join

*Not to offend all the PUNE people*

HEY ANYONE WANT A KOLKATA INDIMEET?? I AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR ONE. ANYONE UP FOR IT???

Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
2 years ago

even I am waiting for a Kolkata meet !!

Animesh
from Mumbai
2 years ago

Get in touch with Vineet from Inditeam to get it organized.

I'll surely try to arrange one but i want to know if people are interested about it.

Hamsini
Hamsini
from Pune
2 years ago

I'm up for the Pune meet but only in January?

Animesh
from Mumbai
2 years ago

LOL, what has that to do with Jaunuary?

Stephen
from Mumbai
2 years ago

LOL

Animesh
from Mumbai
2 years ago

Good news is that she is attending the meet on 5th May

Stephen
from Mumbai
2 years ago

wow how did it happen? Jan :D he changed her mind ? :D

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
2 years ago

Is this the first self sponsored meet?

DS
DS
from Mumbai
2 years ago
All the Best Watson:) Hope you get some Sponsor:)
Animesh
Animesh
from Mumbai
2 years ago

Hope to see some good fun finally at PuneSmile

Reetam Majumder
Reetam Majumder
from Mumbai
2 years ago

anywhere in the main city would be great for me :)

Stephen
from Mumbai
2 years ago

Hmm... that would be great for many

Stephen
Stephen
from Mumbai
2 years ago

Is the Venue decided?

Animesh
from Mumbai
2 years ago