Pune Blogger Meet: 5th May 2012

Animesh
Animesh
from Mumbai
2 years ago

We have been trying to organize a blogger's meet at Pune for a long time and finally, here it comes. Have a look at the bottom right corner of the dashboard and you'll see details of Blogger's meet at Pune. You can also see details by clicking the following link

Pune Blogger Meet on 5th May 2012

For any other further clarification, you can do one of the following: -

1. Indimail me
  2. Leave me a message from my blog's contact page
  3. Comment on the thread
  4. Mail me at captainawesomesauce@zoho.com
  5. Call me on 9823398350

Looking forward for a great participation from fellow bloggers. CheersSmile

Edited 1 year ago
Reason: Contact details
1-20
21-40 41-48
Replies 1 to 20 of 48 Ascending
Animesh
Animesh
from Mumbai
1 year ago

Submitted my take on the meet under trending topic

Vikram Karve
Vikram Karve
from Pune
1 year ago

It was a great bloggers meet. Here is a report

http://karvediat.blogspot.in/2012/05/pune-bloggers-meet.html

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
1 year ago

Trending topic on IndiVine created: http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=57

Animesh
from Mumbai
1 year ago

That's great Renie. Thanks a lot

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
1 year ago

Missed it as was down with flu .. here goes my best chance to meet the Pune Bloggers :(

Animesh
from Mumbai
1 year ago

Purnendu, buckle up. Next meet is on the cards soon

Animesh
Animesh
from Mumbai
1 year ago
Animesh
Animesh
from Mumbai
1 year ago

As agreed in the meet, group for Pune bloggers has been created. Here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/401691913195265/

Animesh
Animesh
from Mumbai
1 year ago

It was a real fun-filled event that involved a lot of heart-to-heart talk. Thank you all who attended and made it a success.

Details of the meet, photographs and other stuff will be shared shortlySmile

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mangalore
1 year ago

Hope the meet went on fine captain Awesome :) Looking forward to see some write up and photos of the meet Smile

amit ganguly
amit ganguly
from pune
1 year ago

Please do share the MoM and initiatives planned ahead.So that people who are unable to attend the meeting now still remain connected and contribute to the cause in the future meet ups.

Regards

Sustainable-Sphere

Technary
Technary
from Pune
1 year ago

See you Captain Awesome, see you all the bloggers!

Hope that this meet is full of knowledge, fun & interaction. Laughing

Animesh
Animesh
from Mumbai
1 year ago

The meet starts in about two hours from now. See you all Smile

Animesh
Animesh
from Mumbai
1 year ago

Are you all set for the big day?

A detailed mail has been sent to all who are participating with agenda and venue details. Please confirm your participation by replying to the mail which will help us make better arrangements.

There is a nominal entry fee of Rs.200 as it's a self-sponsored meet. It will be collected at the venue.

See you all on 5thSmile

Purnendu
from Pune
1 year ago

I did not get the mail :(

Animesh
from Mumbai
1 year ago

Purnendu, seems you have not registered and hence, mail was not sent to you. Could you please provide us your email ID so that you can send you the detailed mail.

Animesh
Animesh
from Mumbai
1 year ago

Venue has been finalized. Please see details on the Meet's Home Page.

Since its in Kothrud, hopefully it would be convinient for all. Additionally, the place is really big which can accomodate more than 600 people

Sudhakara Rao Katika
Sudhakara Rao Katika
from Pune
1 year ago

Hello Captain, I appreciate your efforts in collecting views. But asking people on this kind of chat forum does not really help you to zeroinon any place.

1. Have at least 4 places in the centre of the city which you think can accomodate at least 125 people, as I see there are many people who did not vote and will be attending. 
  2. Post a survey in surveymonkey.com and get the feedback immediately.
  3. Finalize and Calculate the cost and approx calculate per head and add some miscellaneous as there can be unforseen circumstances 
  4. Mail the per head cost to every one so that they keep the change along with them

Finally thanks to you and your team

Sudhakara

harshad chhatrapati
harshad chhatrapati
from pune
1 year ago

have we finalized the location where to meet, are we looking for a place to be booked for 100 people. 

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
1 year ago

Captain Saheb, am a Chennai Blogger till 30 April and a Pune Blogger from 1st May. May I join the meet? 

Animesh
from Mumbai
1 year ago

Of course you can join. There is no rule of being a Pune blogger. Its a blogger meet and is open for all bloggers, irrespective of their location.

Rohit Upadhyay
Rohit Upadhyay
from Pune
1 year ago

Roopali Restaurant on FC road is a good place for such meet up.Good food,Good Coffee etc etc.And it will be convinient for all :)

Animesh
from Mumbai
1 year ago

Can it accomodate 100 people?

Diwakar Narayan
Diwakar Narayan
from Pune
1 year ago

Hey Animesh,

Since bloggers belong to different locations in Pune, they are likely to suggest areas near their own location. Also, before doing a facebook voting, we'll have to decide the options. Hence, before we can suggest any location and since I am new to this meet, can you please let us know what kind of event this will be? Based on that, we can decide a location.

Also, Amit's point in "Do we have Minutes of Meeting from previous meets ? if that be the case then deciding upon an agenda and a location can be easier,as we can follow the process." is note-worthy.

Animesh
from Mumbai
1 year ago

I was not there in previous meeting nor am I a part of IndiTea. I do not have any such MoM. Not sure, if IndiTeam has. However, we are close to finalizing the location which is the central place in Pune. I'm sure this will be convinient for most of us.

Location and Detailed agenda will be shared soon.

amit ganguly
amit ganguly
from pune
2 years ago

Hello Animesh,

Excited to meet up,however, I have couple of questions here - 

1.Do we have Minutes of Meeting from previous meets ? if that be the case then deciding upon an agenda and a location can be easier,as we can follow the process.

2.I believe that this Thread is for mentioning the locations,a sort of indexing based on which a venue has to be decided.However, I do not see much of the locations being mentioned here. 

As for me, I stay at Aundh Road.It is near Pune University.

I can suggest that we have a Facebook Event. Here we can address the issues of 

Location, through Voting.

Agenda,again through discussions and voting.

Thank you beforehand.

Regards

Sustainable-Sphere

Rishi
Rishi
from Pune
2 years ago

ONLY if it wouldnt had been for my Exams that day,id have loved to be there :l

1-20
21-40 41-48
LockSign in to reply to this thread