Complete Guide to Improve your Blog's Traffic & Value
Do you want to increase traffic to your blog? Well, here are some ready tips to make a move in the world of success blogging. Get started with the following tips that make your task easy. Some of the Easiest Ways to Improve your Blog, SEO and its Traffic/Visitors
- Make a habit of posting regularly in the blog.
- Choose a proper template for your Blog. You don't expect people to like it if you have a cooking theme in a Technology blog.
- Write a topic and post it in different sections and thereby create a series. This increases the curiosity of the web visitors who turn to the blog for the interesting follow-ups.
- Optimize your blog to make it load Faster so that new visitor don't get annoyed to sit idle while your blog page loads.
- Try to blog out breaking news first. It increases the popularity and creates an authentic image in the web community.
- Use right keywords in the body content. The placement of the keywords in accurate density proves to be search engine friendly.
- It is very important to encourage comments of web visitors in your blog. Highlight the most relevant comments on the blog. Try to build a cordial relation with the web visitors so that they visit your blog over and over again.
- Submit your blog in blog directories and the RSS feed in RSS directories respectively.
- It will be fruitful if you use the Ping-O-Matic service. Enter your blog name and its URL and select the directories according to choice. Any updates in your blog are automatically updated in the directories. The web visitors in these directories will able to access your contents.
- While designing your blog it necessary to make an email subscription button and form. This proves to be very user friendly.
- Try to comment on other blogs. This will introduce your blog in the blogger community.
- List your favorite blogs in the blog rolls. You must also try to list your blog in other blogs.
- It is highly important to add your blog’s URL to your email signature and any profiles other social networking sites. This will also introduce your blog in the web community.
- It is essential to use Digg, Stumble and other social bookmarking sites for your blog. Once you send a post in the aggregators, it will reach millions in no time.
- Write on related topics. Post related Articles in a row. This helps in stirring up the interest of the web visitors.
- Show the topmost posts in the your blog which received great popularity. This will bear evidence of your blog’s authenticity and significance.
- It is mandatory to add “previous” and “next” post buttons. This helps the user to quickly and easily navigate through the Blog.
- Try to build up inbound links in your blog. This will help the web visitors to access other important pages in your blog and thus enhance traffic flow.
- Rework on the previous Old posts. Try to check out every detail in your post and make it exciting.
- Track your Visitors. See where they Come From, Searching for What. When they leave. etc.
- Use photos in your post.
- Make a Translation Widget In your Blog to help foreign visitors read what you have written.
- Utilize your Online time when Not Blogging.Find Important Things to Do when Not Blogging.
Other Very Useful Resources :
- How to Write Great Blog Content by Darren Rowse
- SEO for WordPress – The Complete Guide by Yoast
- Top 10 Blogger Hacks and Tips by makeuseof
Must Read Book :
31 Days to Build a Better Blog by Darren Rowse
Reason: content update
Having blogged almost continuously for about 4 months now, I am getting a feel of what works for me. I haven't yet figured one that doesn't.For reading the gory details you have to visit my blog http://churn-news.blogspot.com/2009/01/blogging-7-things-that-work-for-me-and.html
Very useful tips. I added Digg to my page. Also used Ping-O-Matic .
Thanks & Cheers,
Just came across this blog with 170+ tools for fresh bloggers. Check it out => http://elitebydesign.com/170-must-have-tools-for-the-beginning-blogger/
Thank You Amitabh, very much !!
I am Sure everyone will get to know more about those tools ... thank you for sharing...
Your experience shows through your topic. Attention grabber!!! Great content!!!
@ Gypsy Girl & Jkwillsay - Thank you and Welcome to the Forum Topic...
wow !! i am curasing myself for not coming here before !!
well i earned myself a few regualr readers till now .. and all by reading theit blogs everytime it was updated.. I read a lot and learn too from some of them ... but yes, commenting results in a comment on your page too !!
Extremely relevant. Whilst probably would not be able to implement more than 20% (due to lack of time, practice, patience what have you) will be still useful. Thanks
Great One!!Really Helped!!God Bless!!
Thank You for your Comments ... Plz Add your Suggestions & Experiances too...
PS: NO I am no SEO Expert... I just tried to make this Most as informative as Possible... So that a lot of people would notice.... it.. in fact in this process I am trying to get my blog noticed...
Nice post,me too follow almost all the things listed in ur post,the traffic is surely increasing but not by leap and bounds as expected :-(
Well after blogging for a few months I have learnt that there are actually no shortcuts to Factors like getting more Blog Traffic, Blog Income, Exposure etc.
The Easiest Ways are to NOT Follow every Tips given by Others ... One shoud always try to discover Tips & tricks to Improve the Blog all by Himself/Herself. I think thats the Best tip. It Provides Less Results But more knowledge.