Women dont joke ....because they marry them.. !!!

Raisa nair
Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

From years women always been the topic for men to joke on....even one can find so many blogs on " WOMEN N GIRLS "........the female gender is the hottest topic for men to discuss on anyday.......so its time to let you know guys that Women dont joke because they do the tremendous job of marrying them , when the hillarious part of women turns up into a blank....................

DOnt mind....but Truth is Always bitter :-p !!! So what views u hold on this sensational topic....???

Replies 41 to 60 of 74 Descending
Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

@Raisa.. i can conclude it beautifully...

see I am not a guy who tries to be sweet towards girls...just to get smoe brownie points.... I have a point I make it thats all..and through out this discussion I have treated u as an equal.. but it disheartenign that u have perceived me as a person showing some disrespect...towards u.. it was not towards u but towards ur skewed ideas...

Naveen
Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Now guys..i donno the last 2 hours were fun for u guys or not, but it was for me!! Astonishing movie Apollo 13 is! I would have loved to be there too!

Aldeena
Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Raisa and Unknown are fighting like an old married couple!!! HEhehehe!!!!!!!! UndecidedGender wars continue! Okay children break up the fight, put down your guns and talk gently and nicely.. Tongue out

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

haven't i been talking nicely for a few hours now?! Innocent

Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

yes you have Naveen!  Tongue out Haha! To no avail! Wink

Raisa nair
Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@unknow: no guns seriously ......"please respect the gender whose your mother and sister ...m just asking for that....u very well know about present scenario...y r u with intensions of proving us wrong....these are facts which u cant change.....ther lies mistake of evryone's......if someday some women would have stood for her rights.....these all would have eradicated for long time back..............but still men like you are fightimg instead of supporting the situation...

Thts y m with the guns....xpcting to make u understnd wrong illusions of urs....u r rght if u tk abt right things....what 's a problm in lending ur hand as support to instead of bragging annd arguing...

u think u gonna gain smthing, neithr me , neithr aldeena , no one...it be same....xpctations are from society in which WE are living and evryone shd against the wrong , not tryng to make it rght .....thts all i been trying to convey u from the strt...but m sure u again gonna come up with some critcising arguemnt of ur's....

Y this gender bias when end of the day we need each other..... :-)

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

@Raisa.. first of all dont plead..for respect...

sane ppl will do respect...insane will never listen..

ok.. I shall end this heated debate.. thanks @Aldeena and @Raisa.. for the bullets..which i had to dodge..

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Unknown..u did fight pretty good buddy, i was stuck inside a crazy space shuttle all the time! :( couldn't stand by ur side n dodge a couple of bullets too!

Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

Good night all... got office tomo...

sweet dreams..

@Aldeena @Raisa Smile byee..

oh ya @Naveen bro...good night!

Raisa nair
Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@naveen : u gonna be very nice husband , he he....atleast u know how to respect other gender.... :-)

@aldeena : It was nice meeting you....and m off now...i cant tolerate mal echauvinist nymore..omg..!! Still Asusal vl try to do smthing better with better bloggers next day :-) take care

@unknown :  Even a word of requst cnt be understood by you....v dnt expct ny sort of conrtibution from you...thts y u r out of "exception " list and among the common ....!!! And thts y i said its women only and only whos doing for her own betterment (leaving excptions ...naveen u r thr in the list :-))

nwz tk care and have nice sleep....byeeeeeeee :-)

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

@Raisa.. i really dont care an iota of what u think about me...

and I dont have to prove to u how much I respect women.. I was just tryin to help u in maintaining ur diginity by not pleading.. if u see ur comments.from an agressive stance u went into a defensive one pleading for respect.

I should say u can not accept any views which are contrary to what u think... see a person can always grow up..if he learns from diverse views...

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Oh..leave me out of it..its kinda suffocating place to be, at this odd hour! Tongue out

Gd nyt Unknown & Raisa! have nice day pals!

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

@Naveen congrats for the testimony dude.....u seem to have shown immense respect towards women..i dont from which post of urs..

ppl just cant take in honest and clear views..

@Raisa grow up!

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Unknown..i doubt if it was a testimony or a knife up above my head! Laughing

Raisa nair
Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@unknown : M enough grown up in my sense....and others perspective...!!! Better u learn something....atlst how to discuss rther arguing . !!! If u have doubts go and update ur comments from the strt , ul get clear view of wht u have spoken all these time... nwz no more offending comments against u..

m really sorry if i hurted u in any way ...and i really mean my words so dnt come up wth ur bullets if u can't be sweet now atlst ... :-p !!! Tk care and good night :-)

Naveen
Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Y r people backing off saying sorry n grow up? This is nothing close to a decent fight! Innocent 

Well..stop it people n get some sleep fella's...its holiday time 4 me, so the sleepless night doesn't really matter, but u people could be dozing off in the office in some hours! Tongue out

Naveen
Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Now i guess both parties have rolled back from the battlefield with their cannons n guns..its good night from naveen, good night guys!

Ranj
from Bukit Mertajam
13 years ago

@Naveen - Seriyana kalluvere meene-lle nalleve-re meene lah you!!! Cool

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

@ Ranjini .. ithenna? onnum puriyila :O or is it malay? :O .. 

Ranj
from Bukit Mertajam
13 years ago

@Naveen - It's just a saying in Tamil...well, this place is really hot! Cool

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Oh..say the meaning too..couldn't catch it up fully

@ unknown bhai,.

we have a lady president, a dummy prime minister governed solely by a lady, Smile

A lady railways minister too etc.

in villages, as per reservations ,ladies are holding posts of mukhiya, ward members etc.

A lot is changing. 

I don't know , if any have seen the clippings of wrath of lady m.p.  throwing amala with full force at senate fight.

I like your dare attitude to not to budge from facts. not like kaayar's ,taking a pacifying stance.

I stand firmly by your side., and going at the rate you r going , I hope you r not offered what churchill had been  offered (poisoned coffee).

just joking.

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Don't dare say the Dummy PM. ManMohan Singh is governing India and he is more than capable for that!!

Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

@Mr Pramod: I'm sorry you seem to be acting like an MCP by your statements. We are not talking about the elite bracket or the political ministers and all that jazz. They form a minority as compared to the rest of the country. If a city like Delhi is not free from such bullcrap i shudder while imagining the state of the rest of the country. What the lady ministers are doing is not the concern. Do you have any inkling of the situation at the grassroots? The topic was supposed to be something entirely different but the chauvinist statements made here have made a mockery out of a very sad and serious situation.

And for the record, Mr. Manmohan Singh is not a puppet. Just because, Mrs Sonia Gandhi did not take the PM post it's party time for all the chauvinists to sit and claim that Sonia is pulling the strings. It's sad that you are joining that brigade. It's a  noble thing that she did by declining the PM post. She is a woman who has dedicated her life to the service of a nation that was not even hers by birth. And all you can do is laugh and mock her? And the man who's the PM, you jeer at him too?

its a flower pot, Gamala , a correction.

Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

hahaha... Raisa  never had any intelligent point of her own.. she was blowing trumphet on someone's points and she is suggesting me to learn how to discuss...hello it seems u r still taking baby steps in discussions..

so according to a good man is person who concurs with ur silly claims....oh ya.. so ya want to people to keep saying yes to all ur foolish claims of 90% and 10%..GOD knows how u generate those numbers..why not 91.234% ???? hey this time take 91.19% its a palindrome.. u can give that as reason

Raisa..may I know ur knowledge levels.. ur educational background? per se.

Please for GOD sake dont try to teach me.. u r just a kid I should say..

U started the topic as if u were passionate about teh subject and in the middle..somehwere u say.. that u started it for fun...u urself are not confident on what to talk.. u just wanted to throw a stone..by posting some stupid...

Let me tell u clearly...if I were I would made much more intelligent points

I have challenged u on many occasions with  my arguments but u could never make ur own point.. see its ok to be ignorant.. but only fools dont agree that..

Aldeena has had her views clear and in one instance she did say she is not against men in general.. but u on the contrary have been claiming that from "time immemorial" "for many centuries" [pls dont give such vague terms] men have been harassing women..

Huh!..I shall put an end to this blasphemy.. the whole of this topic is ur play ground.. go on write whatever u want...

I have a weakness.. I keep diggin more with fools...when I still know the Jewish quote"dont approach a goat from front, horse from back and a fool from any direction"..

now I re-learnt that...

Enjoy!

Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

@Unknown: I had thought you had some kind of sensibility in you.. But this particular statement makes me doubt that. Really sorry but you seem to be out to wage a war. Kindly read my arguments carefully. At no point have I made a bracket statement like "men have been harassing women". Please don't BS here.. And whatever i said I backed it up with facts. I have made no vague statements. When I said Partiarchy has been prevalent since centuries I also gave a solid example of the Greek Civilization and how the women were treated there. They were not even counted as part of the citizens. Greek Civilization was 8 centuries or so B.C and that is more than centuries.

It's really silly of you to say things like that and trying to justify your weak claims. And you seem blinded to reality.

Talking about knowledge levels and credentials, what are yours may I ask. if you think patriarchy is dead then you are living in some world of your own. It is a life that you have not experienced. I know women who live each day like its hell for them. You don't know what they have suffered so you have no right to say this stuff. It's infuriating to see such poignant and serious issues being treated like they are trivial.

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

first of all that was not intended for u..y r u over reacting?

The whole post was to Raisa..

Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

I'm sorry.. Frown I had thought you were addressing me too. Really sorry about that..

Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Certain other comments made on this topic here gt me a little pissed off. My anger was wrongly directed.. Sincere apologies from the Minstrel! Frown I feel really bad about it now.. Embarassed

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

great quote Raisa.

Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

thnx pratibha :-)

Gouri
Gouri
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Guys don't let it go. I will join you at the earliest opportunity.. Laughing

Deepak
from India
13 years ago

ultimate opportunist Tongue out

Gouri
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

What are YOU doing here in this thread? Smile

Gouri
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Deepak, I've written this poem for you:

Don't eat my head

Go and eat bread

Run away from this thread

Else some sexist chicks here will make you parade.. naked Laughing

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
13 years ago

Hey guys,

stop this gender related fight.... Actually both the genders are fed up with other gender, Still can't live without each other.... that's life Cool

Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@sweta : thts right :-)

Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

I agree Sweta..The statement that was the topic of this discussion was meant to be just a fun statement but the kind of remarks that were passed just made my blood boil. It's a world of equal partership and not a compettion for one-upmanship. But I can't sit and hear things like that and sit silently.

Shankar Guru
Shankar Guru
from Bangalore
13 years ago

That's why I would suggest you all join Civil Defence Of India and get all your answers cleared  straight .  Walk the Talk, then - Talk the Walk.

Raisa nair
Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@unknown : I cn c ur frustration .. ha ha.. !!! one full page dedicated to me....and u r best in confronting me instead of giving better views on this topic... pinching my every point and talking about them...oh god.... he he !!! That's all and m speechless to understand ur perspective of "AGAINST RAISA "....., COme out of ur trauma .. :-p

Raisa nair
Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

And friends please, before someone again start talking and arguing.....this topic is to remove this "Gender Biasing "...and not to create one more....!!! So please instead of pointing out faults or comparing "whos better"...lets work on this , towards more mature way !!! The quote is a Joke but now i can c how provoking it is actually.....  so please act in the right direction , lets share the equal views rather fighting .......!!! :-) At the end we have to spend  life together only......in reality both are from "EARTH "...unlike the tittle "MEN Are from mars And WOMEN are from "venus "

@ Naveen ji,

when our p.m. himself gives all the credit to sonia ji, for effectively monitoring everything,

who r we to argue on that.

I respect sri manmohanji, and even you mr. naveenji,for the wiseness shown to favour the better halves, with full determination of a lamb, 

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

He was being humble, probably! He is very much responsible for some of the things with India presently! 

Y r girls better halves? n the fairer sex? what r man? 

Well, @ naveen, you youself participated in the browl  of men to be male chauvinists and what not and have given your sweet acceptance meekly to the ladies.

it was @unknown bhai, alone who stood firmly and took the beating ,like a man.

he should be given 5 stars for it.

Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@pramod ji :Sir m sori to say , but u r living in a plce where women suffers a lot...and m sure u know situations prevailing in bihar in the best manner.... !!!

Isnt women still still sked to cover her head whole day and move around...recently i came through one of the happening in Bihar where women was simply beaten up and stripped because few men in the village considered her "witch "......what sort of men are these Sir.....I have lived between many Bihari people , in town also women were continously askd to give birth ..till a boy child is born and rest gals r simply aksd to concentrate on home work rather stdies.....Wht sort of men u r supporting SIr...???

Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

@It's a sexist thing to say that Unknown was a man to stick it out and that Naveen is being  meek. Naveen was just making sensible points while you're making bracket claims and treating it as a war and not using your head.

Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

@ Pramod

LockSign in to reply to this thread