Welcome! Please read this if it's your first time
IndiBloggers! Now that we finally have our discussion forum for Indian bloggers up and running, here's what you need to know:
- Flaming is not allowed. If you're unfamiliar with the term, please note that we are not talking about lighting yourself on fire. For a definition of what flaming is, go here.
- Please respect other bloggers on the forum, keeping in mind that they have a right to an opinion as much as you do.
- This forum is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will be frowned upon, and we may tell your mother about you.
- No advertising, and no spamming. Of course, you may promote your own blog, but only in the "Review My Blog" category. Please don't promote your own products and services unless it's relevant to Indian bloggers. For example - you may promote a widget that you developed, but you will not be allowed to promote styling gel, no matter how good it makes you look.
- We request all bloggers with experience to patiently help newbies in the "Blogging Beginners" category.
- Since we've seen many forums with features that users don't need or don't understand, we have launched this forum in a barebones format. We'll add features as and when the need is felt - so please send in suggestions and bug fixes!
- Please refrain from any obscene dance movements on this forum, as our server is easily distracted.
Enjoy, and remember - we love feedback!
I have just joined this forum and its nice to be a part of it. I hope to keep sharing my thoughts with you all and in turn enriching my experience too.
I live outside India and have started my blog last month on Indian Expats. This blog aims at sharing my experiences as an Expat in Europe and also endeavours to mention things which are important and sometimes not so important while living outside India.
Living out as an Expat is all together a different experience. I have not come across quite an expat blog till date and so I decided to start a blog myself. Hope it helps people in some way or the other.
Do visit my blot at http://orangesplaash.blogspot.com and let me know what you think about it. Your comments are most welcome on the blog.
Look forward to read and being read by fellow Indian bloggers on this great platform.
Thanks for the great move, i am just a begginer and shall not do anything which carries me or my blog to get ban. Have a good day.
Thanks for the guidelines. I learnt a new term today. 'Flaming'. How much the world is enriched by words and their extended meanings.
A suggestion: A helpline for new indibloggers will be helpful. I am still meandering around. A site map, for example.
Great - nicely written :) Looking forward to learning something new on IndiBlogger
Great job here .. I am new here and still finding my way through beautiful writings and very interactive blogger friends.. YAY ...
बहुत अच्छा प्रयास है। मैं आशा करूंगा कि इंडीब्लोगर इस देश की भाषाई विविधता का अच्छा प्रतिरूप बनेगा और यहां सभी भारतीय भाषाओं के ब्लोगर अपने ब्लोगों को लिस्ट करेंगे और फोरम में अपनी भाषाओं में चर्चा चलाएंगे।
Just discovered this. I am finding my way around and reading some awesome blogs. Good to be here. Thanks.
good to see a desig indian blogger forum.. I've tried a lot of forums lemme se whats special here :)
well, I tried to register 3 blogs I'm closely associated with and only one of them actually got approved by a moderator.
The other two are still pending approval and I'd really like for them to show up on the indiblogger directory.
How do I go about this?
Hey Suchin - there's a bit of a backlog right now thanks to the blogger meet / concert weekend. I'm sure a moderator will have a look at your blog soon and you'll get an email.
Thanks for the welcome Speech ;) Glad it was up to the point :D !! and lastly..thanks for this forum :)
How stupid of me to have thought so..
Good to know that and kudos..
@Anji - have a look at the "Indic" tag cloud on our home page - right side. Or try this link.