11 years ago

New contest folks - it's time to get whacky! Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=70

Replies 61 to 80 of 155 Descending
Ganga Bharani
Ganga Bharani
from Bangalore
11 years ago

No hamper yet :( and really eager to know what the grand prize is :) :)  

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners....

No hamper yet :(

Priyanka Banerjee
Priyanka Banerjee
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners! And a huge thank you for the congratulations, guys Laughing

Lavanya T R
Lavanya T R
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Congrats to the winners! 

No hamper yet :(

Balasubramaniam A M
Balasubramaniam A M
from Bangalore
11 years ago

hampers are still coming

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Oops, so what am I supposed to do with the hamper? Try another experiment with the cilium? :D

Jasmine kaur
Jasmine kaur
from New Delhi
11 years ago

congrats to all the winners..i never ever win at indiblogger =(((

anyways..has any one recieved the sunsilk hamper yet..im eagerly waiting for mine..

Anupama K. Mazumder
Anupama K. Mazumder
from New Delhi
11 years ago

@Sammya,

Have you received your hamper?

@Jasmine and all those who havent received, let's discuss this city wise:

Has anyone in Delhi received his/her hamper yet?

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

Even I have not received the hamper.

Ganga Bharani
Ganga Bharani
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I guess indiblogger hosts have been busy with the original meet at bangalore and they will take time to look into the hamper dispatching :) :) this is just a guess :) :P 

Bhakti Sharma
from Pune
11 years ago

well that can't be true..coz I have raised a query days back adn no one has still replied!

zoooni
zoooni
from Bangalore
11 years ago

has anyone in bangalore recived the hamper yet?

conquer-the-self
conquer-the-self
from pondicherry
11 years ago

I don't think everyone who has participated is going to receive the hamper. Maybe the first 50 or 100 who took part are the lucky ones.

Lavanya T R
Lavanya T R
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

If only first 50 participants will be getting the hamper, then why did they mention every blogger wins a sunsilk hamper?

They should have stated that only first 50 participants will get! 

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

No, no - everyone gets the hamper! We're still following up on the remaining ones!

Yashika
from chennai
11 years ago

I never received the hamper.i submitted a post for sunsilk contest.when i can expect to receive mine?

Bhakti Sharma
from Pune
11 years ago

Even I am still waiting for the hamper. In fact I got a mail stating I will receive a hamper in early december and I am still waiting for it.

Balasubramaniam A M
Balasubramaniam A M
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I guess the pleasure of participating in the contest and writing on a topic I would never have attempted was good enough.

Kitchen mummy
Kitchen mummy
from Kundli
11 years ago

I am from NCR region - but still didn't get my hamper :(

And now they have launched a new contest..

Mirchi
Mirchi
from Bangalore
11 years ago

No Hamper yet...They mentioned that every post will receive one..but i think they planned to give to only top 50 or 100..

may be  they didnt expect this many entries...I dont know what the reason is..

C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Not that I have a great need for hair-straightening products - such luxuries are for people who actually have hair to straighten - but I cannot say I like this idea of promising and not delivering. I am yet to receive the Lakme hamper (another unnecessary addition to the junk in my house but, you know, it was promised) and still to receive this one. And I get a mail promising another free sample so that I may try it and blog about it! :)

Ganga Bharani
from Bangalore
11 years ago

True! I wish they communicate something to us. Even I have not received a word officially from them about winning or about the grand prize. The delay isnt an issue but if they communicate whats happening officially then n there it would be a lot better :) 

Anupama K. Mazumder
Anupama K. Mazumder
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Its strange, because so far, I've received whatever was promised in contests organized on Indiblogger. Sometimes it has taken time, but never has been there so much confusion! And these speculation that hampers were for the first 50 or 100 is not great at all. Although Renie has conveyed that all valid entries shall receive the hamper, I've not received the promised Sunsilk hamper yet! And the winner hasn't received anything too!!

Moreover, there is a new initiative wherein we can apply for a free sample and blog about the experience! Will this overlap with the gift hampers?

Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I am sure they are finding out how to get these hampers across to everyone... Renie has replied above in the trail...

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Quite possibly! My problem arises from the fact that (a) quite a few have already had theirs delivered and (b) Lakme is taking an unduly long time finding that out and, thus, gives rise to suspicion that Sunsilk may find that task equally as difficult :) Dove, however, seemed to find the task relatively easy.

It is true, however, that Sunsilk came out with results far faster than any other contest. Let us see.

LockSign in to reply to this thread