An opportunity for every Indian blogger to get published!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

IndiBloggers!

On August 15 2012, on our independence day and IndiBlogger’s 5th anniversary, comes an opportunity for every Indian blogger to get published! Smile

IndiBlogger.in in association with HarperCollins will give you insight and a whole new perspective of the world of publishing. Submit your own stories, learn from the authors, talk to the editors, join a social community of book lovers and see your work in print.

Do help us spread the word, and get Yash Lal's book to start your first review:

http://www.indiblogger.in/getpublished/

Keep blogging!

Replies 61 to 80 of 197 Descending
KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
11 years ago

My Idea has been approved, now should I wait for the result? or keep writing my story?Smile

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats dude.

cogo's dude

sorry missed the n, congo's it is

Nirati
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Congratulation! :D

mine has been approved too, I promoting it in my indivine posts. Do take a look at and pls vote ppl:)

Nirati
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Congratulation Aparna. :D

Yashodhara Lal
Yashodhara Lal
from Delhi
11 years ago

Have written this article today. Hope it helps! ''Focus on your Story''

Guys, please do keep in mind that we're closing story submissions in just a few weeks now. Do hurry up with your entries. And since votes do help getting us attention on the top stories, the sooner you do this, the better. Read the updated rules on the microsite carefully, there have been some clarifications issued. 

Stay tuned! 

Yashodhara

KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
11 years ago

Thank you mam for the update.. :) 

Easwar Arumugam
Easwar Arumugam
from Chennai
11 years ago

Sumitted an idea, but not getting an info.

Done my best and written the idea. Fingers crossed !

So how many bloggers are getting published ? Is it 500 stories or the number is for shortlisting only ...Can anyone clarify?

Easwar Arumugam
from Chennai
11 years ago

You're right Uma Ji; both of us are sailing in the same boat. I do agree with you.

as the language clearly states, 500 selected posts will be called up to write within a deadline stipulated. As of now the tally is 340 posts or so.  today is 26th, and I hope within 5 days of deadline 31st dec. another 160 posts come up. so that they have the tally of 500 short love stories book.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Well Uma - I don't know. But we can do the Math. A typical book is around 300 pages which is like 75000 words. Each story they have asked is around 3000-4000 words which is around 20 stories.

i can only see what plain language states. 500 posts will be called up to write within the stipulated period. May be they choose best 20 or 50 from the 500 entries.

God knows their agenda

i have submitted my plot. 

Easwar Arumugam
Easwar Arumugam
from Chennai
11 years ago

Rio, you're right. I, too, am planning to submit one more plot for the contest.

best wishes, your literary acumen is great. cheers. 

Easwar Arumugam
Easwar Arumugam
from Chennai
11 years ago

Thanks Rio. Happy times.

Richa Singh
Richa Singh
from Pune
11 years ago

Okay so suddenly all my thoughts got aligned and this friend's story struck me:

If you guys wud have time please read the story I have submitted for the competition Smile

http://subzeroricha.blogspot.in/2012/12/a-story-of-lies-my-entry-for-get.html

Hoping to get your feedback on this!!

Though late but I am done with the submission.  :)  Thanx Indi

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

done with my submission.....

Love Imperfecto

great idea thought. best wishes

Moumita Basu
Moumita Basu
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Hi,

This is my entry for the contest, http://www.indiblogger.in/getpublished/idea/399. Let me know if you find it interesting.

Thanks.

nice plot weaved, moumita

deadline of submission extended to 23rd january and only 300 posts will be selected as per latest email received.

so i think now it's hightime i too grabbed  the bowl. and start the operation beg.

asteria is here..
from mumbai
11 years ago

link please.....in mail...:)

aah, thanks asteria. actually my site stands hacked as of now. hope to redeem it today and i will indimail you. Thank again. 

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Folks do not promote your posts here. It is not allowed here. Anyone posting links here will be banned.

Wish I was just a normal member and not a mod though. Then I too would have promoted my post along with you folks knowing that the threat is empty and no one will ban you for these minor infractions. But on a serious note, please don't promote links here or this thread will turn into a link farm and none of you will benefit.

Easwar Arumugam
Easwar Arumugam
from Chennai
11 years ago

Yea, I agree with The Fool. This is not the place to promote one's post.

The Nameless One
The Nameless One
from Mumbai
11 years ago

The deadline has been extended till 23rd January, got an e-mail saying that. Looks like I'll come up with something too, though I have never written a short story before.

asteria is here..
from mumbai
11 years ago

all the best ...it will be interesting to read a story coming from you...:) different..

Easwar Arumugam
Easwar Arumugam
from Chennai
11 years ago

Best wishes The Nameless One.

Parmita
Parmita
from Bangalore
11 years ago

just submited my entry yesterday, fingers crossed :D

Easwar Arumugam
from Chennai
11 years ago

Interested in reading your idea.

asteria is here..
asteria is here..
from mumbai
11 years ago

done with my entry, but the no of times they are changing rules is pretty amazing...:)

http://www.indiblogger.in/getpublished/idea/254-

Weaving stories and writing is my passion and I am super excited at being given an opportunity to pen one. Thanks Harper collins and Indiblogger. Have a look at my submission from the above link and good luck to all those who have submitted their ideas.

Easwar Arumugam
from Chennai
11 years ago

Best wishes.

LockSign in to reply to this thread