Report your Feed Detection Problems For APRIL Indirank 2014

DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Please report if you have lost your Indirank due to non detection of your feed in this thread. I am tagging the Inditeam to look into the problem from this thread. Any other threads now created on the same topic will be deleted.

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Month Update
Replies 61 to 80 of 298 Descending
Felicia
Felicia
from Delhi
10 years ago

My indi rank is not available as they are unable to detect the rss feed from my blog. This happened last most as well but I didn't notice it back then. Can somebody help?

I have lost my Indirank too (for the second month in a row) due to "detection of feed problem". Last month it was solved when I contacted the support team. Please fix it again....

Damyanti
Damyanti
from Singapore
10 years ago

My blogs have lost their rank  because of feed detection problems as well. My feed seems to be okay as I see my posts on Indivine.

Easwar Arumugam
Easwar Arumugam
from Chennai
10 years ago

Thanks for your efforts. My blog feed too was not detected.

Easwar Arumugam
Easwar Arumugam
from Chennai
10 years ago

Ranjith, I checked my Indi Public profile. I'm getting my latest posts in my profile. That means my feed is detectable. Then, why my Indirank stands unrevised?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Then, why my Indirank stands unrevised?

Only Renie can answer that question. Sealed By the way did you open a support ticket?

vaisakhi mishra
vaisakhi mishra
from thane
10 years ago

i m getting my list of recent posts...so my feed is detectable but still indi rank ahs not ben generated for one of my blogs Cry please help Innocent

Easwar Arumugam
Easwar Arumugam
from Chennai
10 years ago

A support ticket? What's it?Undecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Support Ticket = Fill the form here : http://www.indiblogger.in/contact/ 

Bhakti Sharma
from Pune
10 years ago

Easwar - you may do that at the earliest. I got my IndiRank back within a day of filing the complaint :P

Easwar Arumugam
Easwar Arumugam
from Chennai
10 years ago

Thanks, Ranjith and Bhakti Sharma

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Smile .

vivek varma
vivek varma
from bangalore
10 years ago

even my blogs are not being detected please help!!

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
READ what is written ^^^^^

I also lost my Rank. Please re-allocate it :)

Arun Prasath
Arun Prasath
from Puducherry
10 years ago

I too have the same problem. For the past two months (april & may). It says there is problem in detecting the feed :(

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I Tweeted to IndiBlogger regarding one of my personal blog's IndiRank and now I have it. Like in minutes. Really... Truly. 

Bravo!! That was Supa-Dupa-Fast. Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Tweets work better than support tickets and requests on the forum. Wink

Rat
Rat
from Chennai
10 years ago

Raised the support ticket and i got a reply from the team too.. but its been almost 5 days now.. still nothing happened and my rank still not available. will it take this long usually? :(

Akash Govindarajan
Akash Govindarajan
from Chennai
10 years ago

My rank gone off again for the second time ....  :( ..... Help !

Deepan Siddhu
Deepan Siddhu
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Mine too. It does look really bad, when my IndiRank doesn't show up. Please look into it. 

Chaitanya Vembar
Chaitanya Vembar
from Seattle
10 years ago

no rank for the third month. How about doing away with it so we stop stressing over it?

Hi 

just read your post after putting my my post on the same topic.

they have not been able to detect my blog feed www.healthcare-in-india.net.

Any ideas ?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

There is no problem with your feed. An IndiRank update will happen soon. If you don't get your rank after the update, contact IndiTeam here : http://www.indiblogger.in/contact/ 

Himanshu Negi
Himanshu Negi
from Delhi
10 years ago

Someone please also fix it for me...! who is going to fight with this programming bug? My feeds are not dected even when it can be found at two different places

Amardeep
Amardeep
from Aavadi
10 years ago

Yep, my feed too wasn't detected and lost my rank.

Bhakti Sharma
Bhakti Sharma
from Pune
10 years ago

Guess the IndiRank for this month is not yet updated. However the moment your rank is not detected, the best idea is to raise a support ticket and you will have you IndiRank back in 2 days. The team is very efficient.

Rushikesh A Mulinti
from Solapur
10 years ago

please be more elaborate with regards to the support ticket

Bhakti Sharma
from Pune
10 years ago

You need to click here http://www.indiblogger.in/contact/ and file your complaint. the team will get in touch with you soon

LockSign in to reply to this thread