Welcome! Please read this if it's your first time
IndiBloggers! Now that we finally have our discussion forum for Indian bloggers up and running, here's what you need to know:
- Flaming is not allowed. If you're unfamiliar with the term, please note that we are not talking about lighting yourself on fire. For a definition of what flaming is, go here.
- Please respect other bloggers on the forum, keeping in mind that they have a right to an opinion as much as you do.
- This forum is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will be frowned upon, and we may tell your mother about you.
- No advertising, and no spamming. Of course, you may promote your own blog, but only in the "Review My Blog" category. Please don't promote your own products and services unless it's relevant to Indian bloggers. For example - you may promote a widget that you developed, but you will not be allowed to promote styling gel, no matter how good it makes you look.
- We request all bloggers with experience to patiently help newbies in the "Blogging Beginners" category.
- Since we've seen many forums with features that users don't need or don't understand, we have launched this forum in a barebones format. We'll add features as and when the need is felt - so please send in suggestions and bug fixes!
- Please refrain from any obscene dance movements on this forum, as our server is easily distracted.
Enjoy, and remember - we love feedback!
Fun read, thanks.! i dint know the rules.! good i read them before behaving like a fool again.!
Its great to see likeminded people with passion here :) Your idea has worked well on us and the way you make others understand the rules u give impression of Big B .
BTW what about Forum Heroines ? And are their any Vamps too
After six years of in-the-closet blogging (by which I mean I never joined any networks, I am finally throwing myself out into the light. Thanks for the tips in the description, definitely helped!
Yikes I forgot to close the bracket and now I can't seem to edit it -_-
Dear Renie/ experienced bloggers, I'm new, How do I thank those who vote for my post?
If they are on your network ( and they too have you on their network), send them an IndiMail. If not, just move over to their blog and search for the contact page. :-) You would soon find it too boring to thank every one.
Nice forum to get the newbies & their precedents to get acquainted with each other :)
Please help me ---with the follower gadget --many of my friends have asked me to activate my follower gadget or email subscription so that they can see my blogs as and when i post them ---but I just dont know how to activate these two gadgets --please help me ---also help me how to --increase th traffic to my posts
(1) layout->add a gadget->follow by email
save the arrangement
(2)similarly add followers gadget
Thanks a lot Avadhoot and now with the widget PLEASE If you don't mind
thanks once again
Please help me with the widgets too ---I have been trying to follow your instructions for blogspot but have not met with any success
Just a short note to the indiblogger team...
Should it be 'runner-ups' or 'runners-up'? I guess it is 'runners-up' everytime.
What should it be in case of more than one runners-up... is 'runners-ups' correct?... or should it be, fo instance, 15 runners-up prizes?
(1) Both are correct- http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/runner%20up
(2) but as we say 'daughters in law ' and not 'daughter in laws', 'haves not' and not 'have nots';
so it is better to stick with 'runners-up'
(3) but no need to change if somewhere 'runner-ups' has been written
I've come here for the first time. Pl. let me know how to participate in the forum activities.
Hi All! Pretty happy to be part of IndiBlogger. My name is John 'A very common name to the most uncommon people'. I say this coz I have been told many times that John is a very common name. So had to find something away from the bored name finders.
I blog at http://www.myblogtimes.com so if you would like to have a quick visit I would be glad for all reasons. It would be very heartening if you could vote my posts and review them. I assure of doing the same to your posts. A good community fellas help eachother sometimes right!
Would love to make Good friends and spread smiles
'We may tell your mother about you', that'll certainly keeps my monkey business in check ;) Nice to meet you all here.
See you around
Hello Indiblogger team :) I am new to blogging, and this fabulous forum of yours has helped me SO much. Thanks a ton! Since I joined Indiblogger I have become addicted to blogging! Indiblogger is cool!
Hiie Indiblogger team... I m relatively new to indiblogger and would like to be a part of forums and Indimeet, as and when it happens in mumbai.... Do let me know the details!!!! or else guide me to find ways to find them :-D
My first day here at Indiblogger... Nice to see the forum is cool and hoping to spend some good time here... Will try to explore and see how best I can participate... Looking forward to making new friends... And thanks to Renie for accepting my entry to IndiBlogger... Have fun guys, and lets build a great network here... TC :)
Hi! I am new to this forum and I feel proud to be a part of IndiBlogger. Thanks for nice forum.
I expect to get good indi rank for my blog.
Hi All i have recently started blogging and loving every thing about it!! Thank you Indiblogger for introducing me to a great community here :)
I just found the below quote which I am sure all of us can use for inspiration!! Keep blogging and keep sharing!!