Report your Feed Detection Problems For APRIL Indirank 2014

DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Please report if you have lost your Indirank due to non detection of your feed in this thread. I am tagging the Inditeam to look into the problem from this thread. Any other threads now created on the same topic will be deleted.

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Month Update
Replies 101 to 120 of 298 Descending
Shikha
Shikha
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Please help! My feed is not getting detected....

Samar Khan
Samar Khan
from Pune
10 years ago

Hey guys I am facing the same issue with my indirank please help!!!

Sakshi Nanda
Sakshi Nanda
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hi, the IndiRank of my blog sakshinanda.blogspot.in "Between Write and Wrong" has disappeared. 'There was a problem detecting your feed!' That's the update. Plus, it says no update since long. However I have been posting everyday! Can somebody help or guide about this? Thanks so much.

Hi, the IndiRan of "Brandy,Whiskey & All That" has vanished. Apparently there was a problem detecting the feed. I've been posting every second or third day and now suddenly there's no IndiRank. Pretty disconcerting. Can you please check it out?

Sakshi Nanda
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Yeah Brendan, same here. I woke up to quite a shock. I think it's a snag, right?

Vivek Sheel
Vivek Sheel
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Renie for the first time ever my Rank dropped to 55 and the rank stats tell me that there is a problem with my feed detection. Interestingly i have written more regularly last month than in any period. Please fix the issue.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

With this IndiRank update, I too joined the group of people who didn't get IndiRanks.Undecided

@ Renie I didn't get an IR for JavaWIthUs. Please check. Smile

Sakshi Nanda
from New Delhi
10 years ago

When the 'King' himself is in trouble, we can sit back and breathe. This will SURELY be fixed and is a snag at Indi's end. Phew! @ranjith, not to say I'm happy that you do not have an IR but just that there is comfort in numbers. :D

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

:))

I used to think why others cry so much for their Indi Ranks. Now, I understood. Sealed

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
I haven't got a rank for 'TechStake'...feed can not be detected..plz check Renie...
Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I was waiting for the Indirank eagerly and now both of my blogs have feed detection problems! That sucks :(

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Feed detection problem with my blog too.

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Well well.....even I'm on the receiving end...

@Renie: My blog with the custom domain "The Newer Way" has faced a feed detection issue and my old blog "From a Consultant's Note Pad" does not have a "MozRank"...I don't know how that works but it has been showing null in that zone for the last 3 months. Sigh! Any remedial measures?

Dr Pushkar
Dr Pushkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

My blog - Diabetes Mellitus PRO is showing only few stats and a feed detection problem. I checked my feed, its alright. Please correct the problem.

rewa tibrewal
rewa tibrewal
from Noida
10 years ago

problem with feed sorted out....but when will i get my indi rank....as all the other moz and alexa r ok 

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Renie Change

There was a problem detecting your feed. When you access your blog using Firefox, click on the rss feed icon in your address bar. Do you see a valid feed? If you need help, do ask around at the forum.

to 

There was a problem detecting your feed. When you access your blog using Firefox, click on the rss feed icon in your address bar. Do you see a valid feed? If you need help, ask on this forum thread.

Sakshi Nanda
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Could this vanishing act by IR mean we start from scratch? I was on 74, the first rank I ever got, and quite happy with it. Will that be erased and we start anew?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

So, everything won't start from scratch. Smile A month's IR will depend only on the stats of that month. For example, if someone doesn't post anything in a particular month, he will get a low rank. Next month, if he increases his frequency, IR will go to the normal level. Laughing

Sakshi Nanda
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Ok. I see. You are such a wiz ... can't you find a fix?? :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

can't you find a fix? 

I can if you give me the password of IB Admin account. Tongue out

Sakshi Nanda
from New Delhi
10 years ago

haha! :P That I can't. :) Anyway, hoping to hear from Renie soon as to what went wrong. And when it will get fixed. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Laughing.

Kunal Goel
Kunal Goel
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Indi has screwed up the rank this time. What is the reason? It can't detect the feed, but it's perfectly visible to me! My mozrank is 4.01, but IndiRank just vanished!

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Is it true that many people have not received their IR as compared to the prvious month or am I feeling that way because my rank is also missing? Innocent

Sakshi Nanda
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Seems so. The nomination lists have a LOT of 'NA' (including me of course) - so unless so many newbies have participated, it is safe to assume there's a whole bunch out there with IRs screwed. I hope the judges are still asleep on this Saturday afternoon. It may not matter, but from 74 to NA is heartbreaking for any blogger. :P

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

~7000 of the ~32000 blogs didn't get a rank. I don't know if this is a high number or not because I never bothered to count this number in the past ( as I always got an IR )Undecided

And N/A != 0. So Laughing

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Renie or @ Anyone who can answer

The FAQ Page says

Blogs are ranked on a scale of 1-100

Why do I find many blogs with rank 0. Smile ( I'm not talking about NA Wink )

Sakshi Nanda
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Interesting. Ranjith - This will get fixed, right? Do they fix it everytime this happens or are we to do something on our front? Also, this cannot mean so many actually have a feed problem, right? It's a snag on Indi's system, right?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Wait for 2-3 days. If it doesn't get fixed, open a support ticket. Most probably, IB will generate a rank. If not, wait for the next update. Undecided

And yes, very few of those N/A's are really feed problems. The remaining ones are probably due to some errors in IB's program. Tongue out

And those 0's are valid ranks. ( I think the FAQ should be updated ) They will remain at 0. Wink

Sakshi Nanda
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Ok. Will wait for Renie to read to pleas. I have not seen any 0. Lots of NAs. Um, what is a 'support ticket'? (sorry for a stupid question)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Blogs with 0 rank start from this page. Most of them are blogs which haven't been updated since many months and a few got 0 by mistake. 

Support Ticket : You can open a support ticket here. ( The link is present in the footer : Contact Us / Get Support ) When you have a problem you open a support ticket. It looks like a thread / a chat, all messages exchanged about that problem are listed one below the other. This makes it easy for the IBTeam to solve problems.

Smile

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Sakshi go here and put in your complaint > http://www.indiblogger.in/contact/

Sakshi Nanda
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks Ranjith and Vijay. I guess I'll wait a while before doing that, as Ranjith says. Hopefully, this loooong thread of troubleshooting requests will be seen by Indi team soon.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

SmileLaughingSmile.

Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

@DS Time to update the Topic :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Yes, time to update.

@ DS Remove 'For May Indirank 2013' from the title and it can be used for ever. Smile

Sapan
Sapan
from Nashua
10 years ago

No Indirank shown for my blog too.

And I was waiting desperately for the same.

I hope Indi team fixes it pretty soon

Akshita
Akshita
from Delhi
10 years ago

My indirank is not coming...one of my blogs...they're still pending to be listed !!

It's expected on 20.8!!!

DeePak Singh
DeePak Singh
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I have lost my IndiRank coz of the feed not being detected!! My feed is working please help !!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Your feeds should be auto-discoverable. Add the following lines before </head> in your template :

For Cricket Updates :

<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="Cricket Updates - Feed" href="http://cricketupdates.net/feed" />

For WPSeoTricks

<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="WPSeoTricks - Feed" href="http://www.wpseotricks.com/feed" />

LockSign in to reply to this thread