Report your Feed Detection Problems For APRIL Indirank 2014

DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Please report if you have lost your Indirank due to non detection of your feed in this thread. I am tagging the Inditeam to look into the problem from this thread. Any other threads now created on the same topic will be deleted.

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Month Update
Replies 141 to 160 of 298 Descending
Nithesh
Nithesh
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I am new to Indiblogger and this is the first time the update ran for my blog and I go tthe following message,'There was a problem detecting your feed!'.

Kindly look into this.

Regards,

Nithesh

Mihir Kamat
Mihir Kamat
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I'd like to report the feed issue for my profile as well. Here is the link to my blog - http://mihirkamat.wordpress.com/

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Same prob with my blog too...

Madhu Bhardwaj
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

There was a problem detecting my RSS feed as per the message on my Rank status. I don't know what the issue is. My rank is NA. Could you please check? Thanks.

Madhu Bhardwaj
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

From this thread it appears that the non detection of feed is a common problem with many regular Indibloggers. So, it is ok please fix when you can. I am sure all of these will get fixed with some common factor that has gone amiss.

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Feed detection problems for both of my blogs. I can see the RSS feed of my blog so some problem on IB end!

Imtiaz Ibne Alam
Imtiaz Ibne Alam
from Dhaka
10 years ago

Having the same issue. My feed is still not detected. Pls. Help!

Sona Jagadish Reddy
Sona Jagadish Reddy
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

My feed is not detected either.

Adithya VJ
Adithya VJ
from Chennai
10 years ago

My feed has not been detected and I don't have an Indiblogger rank now. I need help.

Arun Babu
Arun Babu
from Chennai
10 years ago

Even my rank is coming as NA due to feed being not detected :(

My earlier rank was 77 and blog is http://praisesnbrickbats.blogspot.in/

Sakshi Nanda
Sakshi Nanda
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Renie, where are you? The world is coming apart for so many of us. SAY SOMETHING! Frown 

Pritam Thakur
Pritam Thakur
from Kolkata
10 years ago

My feed wasn't detected either. Kindly help.

Thanks in advance.

Ragini Puri
Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

The IndiRanks of all my blogs have disappeared - feed not detected , it says. Plus,  it also says there has been no update on the blogs since long, but I have been posting regularly. Somebody please help or guide on this. Thanks. 

Karan Sakhuja
Karan Sakhuja
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Same happened with me as well, when I checked my IndiRank just now :

• There was a problem detecting your feed. When you access your blog using Firefox, click on the rss feed icon in your address bar. Do you see a valid feed? If you need help, do ask around at the forum.
  • You don't have an IndiRank. Is there a problem with your feed?

Help required!

Sanket Rathod
Sanket Rathod
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Guys when I go to Indirank it says :-

• There was a problem detecting your feed. When you access your blog using Firefox, click on the rss feed icon in your address bar. Do you see a valid feed? If you need help, do ask around at the forum.
  • Your mozRank is 3.63. Nice work!
  • You have a great Alexa rank. Nice work!
  • There may be a problem with the dates on your feed, if not you should blog more often!
  • There may be a problem with the dates on your feed, if not you need to update your blog!
  • You don't have an IndiRank. Is there a problem with your feed?

Help would be appreciated Smile

My blog has lost it's rank. I'm updating my blog at least once every three days and still it's not being detected. This is pretty disconcerting. Please look into it!

dakshin adyanthaya
dakshin adyanthaya
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hey guys,

I'm facing the same issue. I update my blog everyday but I still can't see my Indistats/IndiRank.Can anyone help me out on the same, since I'm new to this place? My blog is called www.bhookajanta.com

Hope it resolves soon.

Thank you! :)

Kiran Pande
Kiran Pande
from Mumbai
10 years ago

The note under my stat is "There was a problem detecting your feed. When you access your blog using Firefox, click on the rss feed icon in your address bar"

My rss feed is ok and updated viewing my blog in firefox. Why this remark from indiblogger is appearing? Please let me know why this is happening and why ranking is not yet given? I have 165 posts and my blog is 5 years old

http://aceguide.blogspot.in

Abhirath Mahipal
from chennai
10 years ago
Same problem here. I too lost my indirank
Abhirath Mahipal
Abhirath Mahipal
from chennai
10 years ago
I too lost my IndiRank because of the feed detection problem. Please look into it.
Abhirath Mahipal
Abhirath Mahipal
from chennai
10 years ago
I too lost my IndiRank :(

LockSign in to reply to this thread