Arti would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.myyatradiary.com/ ] IndiRank: 77

Please Review my Travel blog :)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Looking for honest reviews on my Travel blog.

Update 6th Jan, 2013: Changed the look of my blog with a new header and all, please do take some time and tell me about it! Smile

Feel free to write your suggestions, feedback or anything else that you can think of to make it better.

http://www.myyatradiary.com/

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Update
Replies 81 to 100 of 105
Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Ok! I know this is stupid. Me being a toddler in writing is reviewing your blogSurprised.

Its like an Infant reviewing EinsteinSurprisedSurprised.

AnywaysTongue out. To be frank. I love your blogCool.

The design, the tools, everything is perfect.

Moreover, the writing is extraordinaryWink. Excellent English with Perfect Grammar and Superb topics.

Perfect YATRA GUIDE if you ask meCoolWinkSmile.

This is one of THE  BEST BLOGS I've seenSmile. And will probably ever seeWink.

I've told this before, I'll this nowSurprised. You've been a great Inspiration to meCoolSmile.

I love you deediiKissEmbarassed.

Keep rocking like alwaysCool. And bless me with writing skills like yoursSealed. Or atleast half of yoursWink.

CHEERS!!!Laughing

Bring the Yatra Diary to Bangalore onceSmile

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Smile Hey Sweetie!

Bringing a WIDE " Smile " onto someone's face is definitely not stupid Wink

Thank U SO much for taking the time out for this wonderful review! Laughing And for all the kindness Cool And for showering my yatra diary with so much of love Cool You are such a sweetheart, love ya! Wink

And please no eintsein haan, he kinda comes across as too intellectual (or in other words boring Tongue out)

I will surely try bringing my diary to Bangalore asap, now that my lil lil sis has invited me Wink Cool

Thank You very very very much, once again Smile

PS: You need no blessings from an ordinary person like me, you are already blessed dear Wink

Keep Rocking.. you too alwaz!! Cool

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

This made you smile???SurprisedSealed. Now that made my daySealedLaughingSmile.

Hahaha! Love you more didiSmile. Love your Super Cool Yatra Diary as wellCool.

Hehehe! Ok!! No EinsteinTongue out. Even I think he is boringYell

Bangalore would welcome you with open handsSmile. It would be very lucky to have you visit itCool.

Ahan! Yes you are ordinary and that type of ordinary is called ExtrordinaryLaughingCool.

I just wanted to add one thingSurprised. All The Best. Hope you have many and many more YatrasCool. And no matter what rank IndiRank gives you, for me you are always firstCool. You are the best writer ever metSmile. And I'm really happySealed. Thanks for being a part of my lifeKissEmbarassedInnocent

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks for coming back Laughing Yes, yes I am ordinary Laughing just some very sweet people around to add that 'extra' to it Wink

Ah, Bangalore is home to so many of my favorie bloggers! The luck and happiness would all be mine. Cool

Thank you so much Sweetie! You are the best too! Oh, this blogging love is so beautiful, isnt it? Thanks for being a part of my life Wink Thanks a lot for everything! Smile

Wish you the very best in life today and always Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

The smilies here can make even the one loaded with troubles put a smile on his face. Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

True Ranjith, very true! Thank Pooja for that.. the lil smily star of Indi Smile

Shalini
Shalini
from Pune
12 years ago

Lovely Blog Arti......I just read post on Neelkantha Mountain. I felt I was seeing those morning rays on Neelkantha top myself. Your photographs are amazing. I now want to go there and see it with my eyes. Thanks for posting.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thnaks so much shalini.. Encouragements and appreaciations like these really keep me going :) Thanks a lot.

Sapna
Sapna
from Ajmer
12 years ago

loved your blog.. find it intriguing that you focus on religious places.. thought most youngsters, keep away from dhams etc.. i am new to blogging. You had liked a post of mine. thats how i found you and followed you to your blog. Great work. Would appreciate your feedback on mine.. as and when you find the time.. i like tio write but am terrible at the other aspects of blogging..

http://justanotherwakeupcall.wordpress.com/

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

You write beautiful, and I guess you need not worry about the other so called aspects too. Just keep it going the way it is right now, it will surely reach heights with time Smile Good Luck!

And yeah, you are right, I guess I am a bit old fashioned for a girl belonging to this gen.. Innocent

Sapna
Sapna
from Ajmer
12 years ago

Thanks Arti, for reviewing my blog.. will make the changes you suggested in the header (as soon as i figure out how:)) . will also keep in mind the paragraph tip.. thanks again

sapna

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey, thanks a lot for coming back! My pleasure entirely! Smile

Avik Chatterjee
Avik Chatterjee
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Hi Arti loved your blog. Me being a travel blogger too loved your contents. 

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks Avik, you have a wonderful blog too.

Avadhut
Avadhut
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Very good blog Arti. I really liked your posts and the pictures too are really good.

Avadhut

http://avadhutrecommends.wordpress.com/

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks @Avadhoot. Very glad you liked it. Smile

Shalini
Shalini
from Pune
12 years ago

Thank you Arto for your valuable comments. Inspired I've infact made some changes already. Hope to add pages in header section soon. I fact i've been planning for that long enough but could not do. Now you have got me into spirits and I'll definitely add pages.

Thanks again for your time. Keep visiting.

http://craftisland.blogspot.com

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thats great to hear, Shalini! Do add the pages too. Its just a two min job, do not postpone it :)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@avik @HR @Avdhoot @animesh

Thanks everyone for all your kind words here, really appreaciate! Smile

Will surely have a look at your blogs soon, just give me some time as I am busy in the contest posts right now.. Will be back here again, once thats done Smile

Pls Excuse me for the delay and wish me luck!! Laughing

Nagini
Nagini
from Chennai
12 years ago

Very nice blog...Pics are very well taken..A good informative blog on travelling..Loved it..:-)

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks a ton Nagini. Thanks for the appreaciaiton Smile

Umeshkumar Tarsariya
Umeshkumar Tarsariya
from surat
11 years ago

hi arti,.

i have seen your blog really it is  awesome..

**suggestions***

you should use jump break to each post to decrease loading time of your home page

you need to add subscription tool below CSE( google custom search) gadget......... so that more visiter keep in touch with your blog

if it is possible than change your blogger template ( now a days lots of site available who provide the free template for blog, in you case i recommended to choose tempalte related to travailing you may find it from below link

http://btemplates.com/tag/travel/ )

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thanks a ton Umesh for your appreaciation and valuable suggestions. Smile

1. Jump break, I have been wanting to use for quite sometime now. But somehow I dont liket the one provided by Blogger. I would love to have something with -- the first picture of my post and a certain number of words are picked by and displayed each time I publish a new post, automatically without me giving it explicitly. Do you know of any such way that can be implemented in blogger?

2. Valid point. Will Consider changing it.

3. I am a bit vary to use third party templates coz of the many issues that I hear people encounter. Hence, stick with whatever blogger provides :) Still, will check it out. Thanks for sharing the link and thanks for giving your time for my review Smile

Umeshkumar Tarsariya
Umeshkumar Tarsariya
from surat
11 years ago

hi arti,

i have a trick for the same  i am going to share with you .... i will share link for the same when i post it to my blog....( withing 2 or 3 days  )

and your suggetions for my blog is also appreaciate..  thank you for giving me your valuable time Smile

Umeshkumar Tarsariya
from surat
11 years ago

http://www.tipsviablogging.in/2012/05/auto-jump-break-in-blogger.html

here is the link I have share it is actually what you want :)

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi umesh,

Thanks a lot :) You know, I have been looking out for this for such a long time and here you are with such a wonderfully helpful post. Thanks a lot, I will surely implement this soon on my blog and will let you know if I have any further questions :)

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Wow! Almost 250 reviews now Arti! Great going!!
Umeshkumar Tarsariya
Umeshkumar Tarsariya
from surat
11 years ago

Hey arti y don't you remove your navbar of your bloggerit is my opinion that it is useless you should remove it to give a more attractive look to your blog.If you wish to remove than click here for simple tutorial

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Just loving your Japan series!! Keep Going :)
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thanks DS.. Glad that you like it, thank you for your encouraging words :)

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
And now waiting for Melbourne :)
Tanya Sehgal
Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
11 years ago

Hii dear Arti,

Thanks for reviewing my blog, I tink you mistakenly said that I could review your blog. Firstly, it's an honor but i think u being sarcastic... :) Actually I am really gareteful that I got to get your review for my blog.

You are such an established blogger, simply lovely everything about your blog, your template, the feel the essence is just amazing.

No doubt you have such a good fan-following. :) The travel blog Roczzz :)

Thanks onec again, take care dear!

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey Tanya,

Thanks a ton for keeping my request and for such a kind review and all those kind words that you have mentioned here. :)

You are speaking way too high for me, I am just an ordinary blogger.. and I would always love to remain that way. I dont know if I deserve any of this praise but yes its a humbling feeling to read whatever that you have said for me and my blog. :)

Thank you very much for taking out your time for my review. I am very glad this review section helped me interact with a beautiful soul like you. All the best ~ Smile

Abhineet
Abhineet
from Moradabad
11 years ago

Very nice blog. Articles have pictures with description about your travel experiences.

Nice one to read.

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thanks Abhineet, I am glad you loved reading it Smile

Deepa Iyer
Deepa Iyer
from Chennai
11 years ago

Fab one! Keep going! I'd wanted to blog about a few temples down south, but haven't really gotten around doing it! And now you make me do it :) Good work Arti! 

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thanks Deepa! Happy that my blog could inspire you to blog :) Would surely love to hear about them and I just checked out your space, it has made me damn hungry now! Food + excellent photography always works wonders and you are amazing in both! Keep at it! Smile 

Mallikarjun Gunda
Mallikarjun Gunda
from Hyderabad
11 years ago
Heartly congratulations!!!
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Heartly thanks! Cool

Rupali Garg
Rupali Garg
from Kaithal, Haryana
11 years ago

Hi Arti,

I am a tech blogger so dnt know too much about travelling, but feel pleasent at your blog if u r interested in technology review my blog http://www.wholaunchwhat.com

Vee4Soft
Vee4Soft
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hey a very good blog......very informative and innovative.

Meanwhile have a look at my site too www.vee4soft.com