Replies 1 to 20 of 52 Descending
SAMEER
SAMEER
from Bangalore
8 years ago

My blog:

Its a photography blog.

I take photographs because it's fun. 

It's fun to look back and realize what effort went into the "creation" of the story.  

http://samyyyr-photography.blogspot.com/

Leo
from Bengaluru
8 years ago
I do blv the thread already exists, Sameer and also, no links to ur own blog are allowed as per rules of this forum.
Minnie Gupta
from Siliguri
8 years ago

I am the happiest when I get to sprout wisdom on the internet, so my blog is about attaining nirvana...

lol, just kidding. My dog is more closure to attaining nirvana than I am - he is an outstanding K9. And I like to write about him, a German Shephard, and my other, a rottweiler. I need to stand for hours in the kitchen, so why should I be the only one suffering? So I dole out recipes and tricks to lessen your time cooking (or at least I'm trying to, nowhere near upto speed at this point). I also write about how good I'm getting at my 'maidless' existence in the US. Oh, and also how to make your home look prettier. Now that's something close to my heart. And I dig out blogs which tell me how to organise my closet without following any of their tips. It just makes me feel better that knowing it can be done. Do you have a blog that explains how to be Pintarest and Stumbler savvy? I would love to follow. I am a fan internet nerds.

Minnie Gupta
from Siliguri
8 years ago

typos in my very first post.....awesome!! See, I'm human.

SAMEER
SAMEER
from Bangalore
8 years ago

@Leo: When I searched the forum with the word " blog theme" I didn't find any result. So what you believe is not exactly true. 

And about giving the link in here as reply ofcourse I can do that and there is no such rules as per my knowledge!!!

Leo
from Bengaluru
8 years ago

There is a similar thread, and it is exactly true Sameer.. it has been inactive for some time, and hence might not have been found now when you did. I don't debate the thread and its usefulness, and etc. It'll be very good to share what the blog is about yes.

However, you cannot put the link to your blog on the Inditalk widget or the main forum page. You can do so in reviews page if you wish so, and share your posts links on the Indivine. It IS a rule and I'm sure there are quite a lot of Indibloggers who can also verify the same to you here.

Arti
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I believe giving links in the forum is not a crime. But there should be a valid reason for it and a necessity for doing so. Then it is not wrong. If you reply to a particular discussion with your blog link even when there was no need for it, then that is not considered very good acc to the forum ethics here.

As far as this thread is concerned, the topic of discussion is very good :) but I think it can go ahead without the links as well as Leo has pointed out. If a blog theme sounds interesting, i guess almost everyone here knows how the next step of accessing that particular blogger's blog is to be taken.. It's just the way things are here Sameer, hope you take it in the right spirits! Cheers..Smile

Nikhil Poddar
Nikhil Poddar
from Kolkata
8 years ago

My blog is all about forgetting the seriousness of life. Catching a laugh.

http://thenikiller.blogspot.com/ - My Blog

https://www.facebook.com/TheNikiller - FB Fan Page

SAMEER
from Bangalore
8 years ago

It was really a great blog Nikhil. It was humorous and I loved reading it.

Nikhil Poddar
from Kolkata
8 years ago

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
8 years ago

My blogs theme is travel. I love discovering new places, love visiting any place that has an antiquity associated with it. The more I see and visit them, the more I learn from them. That makes me aware of our different cultures and traditions, makes me aware of the richness in them and helps me value them even more.

At the same time, it gives me a chance to help fellow travellers through my experiences and personally, it gives me a lot of inner satisfaction and peace :)

Vishal Kataria
from Thane
8 years ago

And us, the knowledge of the place prior to visiting it. Where to go, what to eat, what to see, where to stay, how to handle ourselves... Everything. It's the most elaborate travel blog I have come across.

Arti
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hey thanks a ton for the appreciation Vishal, I am so happy Smile

Purushu Arie
Purushu Arie
from Chennai
8 years ago

FASHION

Abhishek
Abhishek
from Allahabad
8 years ago

Technology...

DS
DS
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Mine is a CRICKET blog. If you are a cricket lover, you will love reading, discussing the game there. If you are not a fan, I hope to convert you into one:)
Dhiraj Shenoy
Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Travel

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
8 years ago

For that you have to visit all the blogs at least once....:).

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
8 years ago

Anyway, patriotism, politics, spiritual and poetry....and sometimes personal too.

SAMEER
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Din't get you. 

What does that mean???

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
8 years ago

I mean the same what I have said, these are the subjects. And the spiritiual and patriotic topics are reflected through Poetry too, so I didn't make another blog for only Poetry.

Hahaha... That's smart! Laughing

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I second Mohinee. You wanna know what I do, you gotta go where I do it! Money mouth

Arnab Maity
Arnab Maity
from Sydney
8 years ago

Mine is about travel and photography...

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
8 years ago

I blog about just two topics : Travel and Photography ... my passions :) 

Purnendu
from Pune
8 years ago

Have "diversified" now .. Books, Films, Memoirs .. basically I blog about whatever I feel like 

StyleDestino
StyleDestino
from Mumbai
8 years ago

It's about fashion, lessons from life and review of happening places in Mumbai: http://styledestino.blogspot.com/

SAMEER
SAMEER
from Bangalore
8 years ago

More bloggers and their blog story please... :D

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Undecided

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Mine is a personal blogSealed. Place I pen down all my feelingsSmile

SAMEER
from Bangalore
8 years ago

and the one where you post your "no tree" drawings? :D

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
8 years ago

HahahahaTongue outIt is a CREATIVITY blogSurprisedTongue out

SAMEER
SAMEER
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Art by VK? 

That's approved now!!!

SAMEER
SAMEER
from Bangalore
8 years ago

My Chocolet Bag: A girl, a camera (sometimes a mobile camera) and lots of idiotic pastimes. 

That is a wonderful punchline!!!

indu chhibber
indu chhibber
from Kota
8 years ago

Smile My blog,as the name itself suggests;is about wellness,happiness& a stress-free ,satisfying life.

Prasoon Khare
Prasoon Khare
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Well, short stories! Smile

Love stories most of them Smile

Ekta
Ekta
from Singapore
8 years ago

Just an ordinary woman's interpretations is about my observations, insights, experiences, translations of life & what it gives.

1-20
21-40 41-52
LockSign in to reply to this thread