Bloggers' Meet @ New Delhi

Chicky Kadambari
Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
9 years ago

Hello Bloggers.

We are organizing a Bloggers' Meet at New Delhi on the 12th of July (Sunday) at 4:00 pm. Bloggers from anywhere can attend this meet, who are in Delhi that day, and are free to attend it!

Venue: Mac Donald's at Janpath, CP.

Please find more details in the Indiblogger's Event page:http://www.indiblogger.in/bloggermeet.php?id=42

Anyone who wishes to join us for that meet, kindly leave a comment on this post... Bloggers' Meet: New Delhi

I will also need your email ID & phone no. to coordinate with you. You can either send me an email with the info (my email id is in my Blogger profile) OR you can leave the info as a comment on the above post... I have comment moderation ON, so will not publish it to keep your contact info safe.

Hoping to meet as many of you as possible.

Happy blogging!

Kaddu

http://mysterious-kaddu.blogspot.com/

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Chicky Kadambari
Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
9 years ago

So far...

YouMeNikitaPreposterous Girl (maybe)Mukund Awasthi (maybe)Ajay SaklaniExcel MaticManish Misra

So 8 of us... assuming the "maybe"s also turn up.

Chicky Kadambari
Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
9 years ago

So far...

You

Me

Nikita

Preposterous Girl (maybe)

Mukund Awasthi (maybe)

Ajay Saklani

Excel Matic

Manish Misra

So 8 of us... assuming the "maybe"s also turn up.

Parv Kaushik
from Lucknow, Noida
9 years ago

i wish they do!! well it would be fun to have a meet in CP!!! this is turning out to be a mini-bloggers meet! not a problem the enthusiasm musnt be less!

Sonya Gee
Sonya Gee
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Would have loved to come and location is central too but cant due to prior family commitments :(,

wish it was a working day, I would have just hopped from the office in a ziffy .

One suggestion :if Mcdonalds is crowded,you can move out to the central park.CP MacD tends to be overcrowded during wekends.

LockSign in to reply to this thread