pranita deshpande would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

please review my food blog ''MUTTER -PULLAV '_ A SPECIAL LUNCH .

pranita deshpande
pranita deshpande
from latur
6 years ago

Please review my today's fresh food blog.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
6 years ago

https://wwwkcmpd.wordpress.com/2018/01/27/yellow-moong-dal-dhokala/YOU HAVE A STRAND OF HAIR FLOATING OVER THE DAL 0nqHDzO.png

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
6 years ago

On a serious note, you are making an effort. But you're making mistakes where typically people wouldn't make mistakes even if they prepare for a junior college report. For example, not letting your phone/camera be on focus before you take an image, not making it presentable. no signs of organizing a post in a presentable format. We can give a lot of advice but you have to look at other recipe blogs and then look at yours. Mostly, you can prepare a list of basic things you can improve if you really put your mind into it. But the issue is I don't think you're a person who stops, looks, waits and posts, pranita. Until now you've been keeping spamming on the forums and you have the courtesy to listen to the mods. I had to clean all the mess you made on the forums and you haven't been very apologetic about it. That's rude, isn't it? That's the long lasting impression you've made on me about you as a person. Imagine the same impression it makes on a reader? You have to build that pressure on you so that your presentation and content can improve.

Have you considered learning some basic stuff like taking nice photographs (waiting for the camera to be in focus would be a great start) with the resources you have, how to organize an article and make it presentable? How to use basic HTML and learning to draft on your PC and then upload it. Also using nextpage code so that 1 feature image and 1 snippet per article is shown in the main section of the site so that people won't be discouraged to scroll all the way down. And there's still lot more. Look at so many food and recipe blog. Look at the indiblogger award winners of that same category. See what they did and see what they're doing. If you have a genuine passion for it, you can push yourself. If you dont- well- you're just going to ignore the advice given here just like everything you spammed and I had to clean up after you. 

Ms arora
Ms arora
from Ludhiana
6 years ago

Agree with Sorcerer, your post are not organised and i did not understand the reason of adding a amazon product in one of your posts. Even the short forms  used by you are not appropriate e.g. tab for tablespoon and teas for teaspoon. Instead of writing 'you' is written 'u'. You have to work upon all this. Listen the advice given by other bloggers. There is lot to improve.  Anyway i have followed you on wordpress. 

Good luck.