from Ghaziabad
2 months ago

Worth reading- http://www.newskart.com/become-risk-capitalist-angel-investor/

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
2 months ago

Jitendra, the forum is to ask questions, share info on blog contests . i think you'd be aware that this is not a forum to share blog links and its called SSP (Shameless self promotion)

Jitendra Chaturvedi
Jitendra Chaturvedi
from Ghaziabad
2 months ago

Thanks Kartik for letting me know this in such a way and let me know you, from my side this was not a promotion (& Newskart does not need such promotions). I had a good topic and ofcourse written by someone else, so I wanted to share the link with the likeminded people otherwise I share my topics through Indivine only and that is always.

This might be a SSP, a very filthy terminology, but I don't care since the platform is allowing it otherwise the platform should reject the links submitted here.

Thanks,

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
2 months ago

You promoted your post with your link and it's very much shameless self promotion. If you consider filthy that's ur perspective. There have been clear rules about forum postings and anyone violating it, the thread would be locked with a warning and later the admins, would decide on future course of action. Please read the forum rules section which has been pinned.

Jitendra Chaturvedi
Jitendra Chaturvedi
from Ghaziabad
2 months ago

Come on Kartik, why are you stretching the simple thing, if you are not happy with the link leave it; and if you want to let me delete it then let me know it I'll delete it. Knowledge sharing might be bad in your views but not in my views.

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
2 months ago

I write 2 posts a week. Similarly there are 10,000 members probably here. even if 10% decide to publish a post in Indiforum, there will be 1000 posts in the forum in a single week..  Even if its 100 that's a lot.. No matter how much informative, creative the post can be , it only results in further spamming and rules should be followed when it comes to a public forum. I have nothing against you . Merely trying my part as a blogger to keep the forum clean

LockSign in to reply to this thread