Indiblogger team is not responding

Tushar Bhambare
Tushar Bhambare
from Jalgaon
1 month ago

I tried to contact with Indiblogger team. But why they are not responding to my tweet, emails and forum post. Yell

When I try to add my blog, it says it is already there on Indiblogger. I raised a ticket on 26 Jan but no response. Indiblogger team is not responding on my ticket. How to resolve the issue? Cry

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Ascending
techysoup
techysoup
from Bangalore
1 week ago

I am also facing same error for my addition of blog.

As per their blog post, only those functions which doesn't require manual intervention will work. so addition of blogs won't work. I feel that they should have appointed senior Indibloggers as volunteers and given the charge of approval of blogs. 

Indiblogger is closed for now. Please read this - https://blog.indiblogger.in/2019/06/06/break-on-through/

Sujoy Das
Sujoy Das
from Kolkata
1 month ago

I sent a message too got  ticket but no response!

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
1 month ago

Come on, team Indiblogger... it is time someone addressed all issues revolving around inactivity.

Rakhi Jayashankar
Rakhi Jayashankar
from Kochi
1 month ago

The site is under maintenance that could be the reason 

Kishor Kumar
from Ghaziabad
1 month ago

The message 'Site is under maintenance' has been there for months. What kind of maintenance requires so long. Moreover, support via email should still be active.

Sitharaam Jayakumar
Sitharaam Jayakumar
from Kochi
1 month ago

Same here, I have submitted a new blog for approval. It has been quite a long back since I submitted it but there is no response from Indiblogger till now. I tried to resubmit and it says this URL is already there on Indiblogger.

LockSign in to reply to this thread