Invitation for new e-magazine

Chicky Kadambari
Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
8 years ago

Hello Bloggers,

I'm starting a new e-magazine from August 1st, 2010. This will be a fun place for bloggers to interact, get more readers, and share their creativity... while I get to practice some web designing, CSS etc. on a live project.

For this upcoming magazine, I wish to invite everybody to contribute posts in their respective areas of writing. Each contribution will carry the Author's Bio at the end (100 words), with a link to their own blog and their small photograph. Please refer to a sample post on my personal blog - "Cool Water for Women by Davidoff".

I'm especially looking for posts in the following categories:

-Movie Reviews,

-Car/Bike Reviews

- Food/Restaurant Reviews

-Electronic Reviews

-Travel

-Fiction

If any of the above is something you're passionate about, please write back to me ASAP. My email ID is given in my blogger profile.  You can get to it from the sidebar of my blog (by following the sample link above).

Cheers,

Kaddu

Replies 1 to 13 of 13 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

Good luck for your magazine, Kaddu!

Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
8 years ago

Thanks Renie :D

Sujith
Sujith
from Kerala
8 years ago

All the best for the new venture

Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
8 years ago

Thanks Sujith :)

Hi Kadambari!

just checked ur blog. pl let me know about the things i asked u.

Restless

http://myworldmyperception.blogspot.com

Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
8 years ago

Just sending u a mail...

thank you so much.

Restless

Amit Purohit
Amit Purohit
from Ahmedabad
8 years ago

hey ..

i write poetry/stories and articles

check my blog www.shayar4u4ever.blogspot.com (My Ingfatuation Love Demystified)

I would love to be a part of ur magazine.

Kindly mail me the details regarding topics and submission!

ap.ldce@gmail.com

Amit Purohit The Lone Soldier

Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
8 years ago

Hi Amit,

Liked your poems. Also the text! :D

The ezine is piblic now @ http://kadzilla.blogspot.com.

There are a lot of categories that you can choose from. You can check out the "Contribute" page on the top for all the details... and mail me your contributions accordingly. Along with your Bio & photograph.

And yes, there is no binding upon the category you select. You are free to write for a different category next time. And you can re-use your old posts from your blog.

The next issue coming up on 15th August. so please send in your contributions ASAP.

For any queries, feel free to email me. The email ID is given in the Contribute page.

Cheers. :D

Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
8 years ago

hmm i will prefer maself for fiction...

Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
8 years ago

Mag,

You've already emailed to me. I checked out your blog finally. Will send u another email shortly.

Cheers

Aashish Sood
Aashish Sood
from Delhi
8 years ago

Would be interested in Book/Movie Review section myself... or some thing on the line of general writeups. Please visit my blog ( http://aashishsood.blogspot.com/ ) and lemme know.

BTW, whats the TG for magazine? Where would the mag be read? what paltform etc?

Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
8 years ago

Hi Aashish,

The ezine is live now at http://kadzilla.blogspot.com/ (Blogger works perfect for me! :D)

Please feel free to browse through. From the kind of material on your blog, I feel you can contribute in various sections. Just go through the "Contribute" page on the top, and you'll get an idea of what kind of posts are required. You are free to submit your articles in varied categories.

The Target Group is indians... mainly between the age-group of 15-50. The idea is to encouage more & more people to explore their creativity. 'Coz we all have become so busy with earning money etc., that we've practically forgotten to enjoy the simple things of life.

I'm still experimenting with it though... the readers will eventually decide what they like to read. Besides, this is the first time I've attempted to do something so big. Please have a looka t it, and feel free to write to me for any queries/feedback/suggestions.

Cheers!

Chicky Kadambari
Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
8 years ago

UPDATES EVERYONE:

Kadzilla's Lounge is live now @ http://kadzilla.blogspot.com/

Please feel free to browse through. And we need loads of writers! So please share about this with all your blog readers/friends/artists/photographers!

There is a creative genius in each one of us! Let's bring it out!

Cheers! :D

Venkatesan.M
Venkatesan.M
from Coimbatore
8 years ago

Good one

I will try to keep on touch and if possible i will post something and let u correct me.

I am not gud in writing blah blah....

Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
8 years ago

Sure Venkatesan! :)

And we also have sections on photography and art. So if you enjoy sketching/painting, or into any other creative hobby like carpentry, clay modelling etc., then also you can share your work with us.

wow! congratulations dear Kaddu! surely will go through!

restless

just visited the e mag, wow, must say great effort has gone into it, wonderful, will be reading the articles tomorrow.

RESTLESS

Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
8 years ago

Hi Restless! :D

Replying to both ur comments above... thanks yaar! It has been taking a lot of my time, considering that I have to take care of the entire publication single-handedly, along with juggling with my work and house chores! But yes, it's coming out really well... so I'm still going at it!

Hope to see your contributions too now!

Cheers!

Manjusha
Manjusha
from Gurgaon
8 years ago

Hey am already contributing...Awaiting valuable comments from the readers and food lovers :) Manjusha http://www.lajjatdaar.blogspot.com

Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
8 years ago

Hey Manjusha! Nice to c u here too! :D

I sent u a mail on Sunday, did u get it? I haven't got your reply on it.

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
8 years ago

KADDU! Really is that your nick here, Kaddu? 

Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
8 years ago

Yes Addy, and not just HERE, but in all of Blogosphere! :D :p

Incidentally, my offcial Display Pic is also of a Kaddu. Wonder why I put this one here!

Mag[m]
from Delhi
8 years ago

lolz

LockSign in to reply to this thread