Who wants to go to Melbourne?

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

And...it's your time to visit Melbourne NOW! Smile

New contest everyone, where everybody wins something, and two bloggers get to go on an all expense paid trip to Melbourne!

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=63

Replies 1 to 20 of 185 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Great to see a contest where everyone would get a prize, something more than the normally offered T Shirt.Smile  But the topic could have been something better....Sealed Just out of curiosity, what is the capacity of the pen drive? Smile

@ Renie: I suggest you to make the statement 'multiple enteries are not allowed' bold. And also, mention the same here. People would most probably overlook the rule.

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Maybe it is a pen drive already filled with data and images of Melbourne - sort of virtual trip  :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Never thought it could be in that way too.... :-)

Antarik Anwesan
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Good that you mentioned this. I did overlook the rule. Yours being the first comment here, people are most likely to read it :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Smile I have first looked at that rules on the Terms and Conditions Page and not on the main contest page. Terms And Conditions are more interesting than the almost constant instructions on the main contest page. :-)

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

This is going to be fun - Travelogue before the travel.

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

WOW... another contest Smile

And going to Melbourne.... I started dreaming already Laughing

Richa Sonpatki
Richa Sonpatki
from Mumbai
11 years ago

It certainly is contests galore at Indiblogger with another cracker of a contest with a fantastic reward for the winners! Good luck to all participants aspiring to visit Melbourne!

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Now this is getting juicier and juicier day by day... I have already fallen in love with Australia and will surely try for this trip to Melbourne too!

Vijay Kumar Sharma
from Noida
11 years ago

Arvind Sir, Thanks for posting it on FB... let me also try these contests now :)

great, i also will be trying my luck, let's see what happens. 

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago
This is too good!
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I think the correct replies should have been 'Me' , 'Me' and 'Me'..... Smile

Anish Sangamam
Anish Sangamam
from ulhasnagar
11 years ago

Till when is the contest open?

Ashu Ashwani
Ashu Ashwani
from London
11 years ago

There is nothing out there ... India is the best.

Chetan Patel
Chetan Patel
from Ahmedabad
11 years ago

@Anish, till 14th September Midnight.

Source : "Contest closes at midnight on 14/9/12"

Anish Sangamam
from ulhasnagar
11 years ago

Thanks mate!

Someone is Special
Someone is Special
from Bangalore
11 years ago

One more contest coming by our way.. Wow.. IndiBlogger Team rocks.. Thank you again for the beautiful contest..

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Ah! Melbourne...
Nevin Thomas
Nevin Thomas
from Kochi
11 years ago

I don't have a pass port but a pen drive wouldn't be all that bad. We lot are blogging everyday so consider this just as an incentive to all that hard work :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

No one is going to check your passport dude. Just participate. Just make sure it is not so good that it ends up winning a trip to Australia.

Nirati
Nirati
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I just read the T&C. Wish they'd said that everyone can participate but only 20+ can win the trip. 

Not being able to take part kinda sucks :[

Sanhita Baruah
Sanhita Baruah
from Guwahati
11 years ago

I have never been to Melbourne,, do we have to imagine our tour and write??

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

The contest page says: Tell us about the experiences you would love to bring back fromMelbourne 

Going by it, you shouldn't imagine that you've been to Melbourne. You just need to state how you would like the trip to be. However, the home page says, "Share with us your Melbourne exeprience". Probably, it is incorrect.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I assumed that I am eligible to participate till a few moments ago when I suddenly realised that I am not yet 20. Cry

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Why don't you take an aging potion ?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Your reply reminds me of a contest ( .... ) held in our college where the participants were presented with different hypothetical biological statements and were asked to enact a small play ( similar to an add) related to it. One of the topic is quite opposite to what you have stated: A potion that makes one young. Smile

The embarrasing thing was that even I have gone for it assuming that we would be asked only to prepare a poster on that topic but the contest consisted of both the thing: poster and play. While everyone were too bold in their roles ( of couse, not fit to be rated U ), our team of three was quite dignified with respect to teh language used for which the audience laughed well and also commented that it was an innocent attempt! Undecided

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Interesting, Ranjith. Maybe you should write a blog post about it. By the way, I got my idea from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I am sure all the Potterheads will appreciate the reference. However though I like HP, I am not a Potterhead.

Nirati
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I just read "aging potion" and hopped on to the thread! :D

Like the one Fred&George had taken to try and get their names into the GOF? They failed tho. :P

Potterhead-edness #FTW. If that's a thing. If not, there most definitely should be.Yeah, I'm done now :P 

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

You are not 20 Surprised .I thought you must be a senior  30+ . phew! wrong guess .anyways my bad

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Smile I would be turning 19 in a few days :-)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

@Blahblaholic If you find that agin potion somewhere, share it with the members here. Many are in need of it. Tongue out

Nirati
from Mumbai
11 years ago

TSW's reply was meant for Ranjith or someone else or me? 30? *faints*

Aging poting. I know how to brew it. I'd tell you but then I'd have to Obliviate you.

(For the uniniated people who haven't read Harry Potter, sucks to be you *ahem*, I meant to explain that Obliviate is the memory erasing charm done on Lockhart in the COS in case you've seen the movies.) 

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

@ Blaboholic - That reply wasn't for you! was for Ranjit

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Opened a ticket regarding the 20+ and passport issue here: http://www.indiblogger.in/viewticket.php?id=2421&s=8b8bb538ff8ff02daa3ef6188579b042 

This was the first captcha challenge I was presented with: Undecided

Medha Kapoor
from Delhi
11 years ago
Aging potion? Hahahahaha! Dumbledore shall hear about this.
Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

what's this ticket thingy !! :/ :/

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Terms and Condition #8: By entering the Contest, Eligible Applicants will opt in for marketing communications and promotional information from Tourism Victoria in any form, i.e. e-mail, messages on mobile phone, etc.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

It is an Australian government organization. So we can hope they won't unecessarily spam us or sell our data.

Medha Kapoor
Medha Kapoor
from Delhi
11 years ago

Interesting topic!Any fans of Australian Cricket here?:P 

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

Lol 

LockSign in to reply to this thread