Women dont joke ....because they marry them.. !!!

Raisa nair
Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

From years women always been the topic for men to joke on....even one can find so many blogs on " WOMEN N GIRLS "........the female gender is the hottest topic for men to discuss on anyday.......so its time to let you know guys that Women dont joke because they do the tremendous job of marrying them , when the hillarious part of women turns up into a blank....................

DOnt mind....but Truth is Always bitter :-p !!! So what views u hold on this sensational topic....???

Replies 1 to 20 of 74 Descending
Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

friends romans countrymen lend me ur ears...

Ok yet another thread dedicated to the battle of sexes...come'on feminists, male chauvinists...lets fight

jokes apart..

it will be great if u could enlighten us on some of the instances where the whole of the "fairer" sex has been unfairly treated..ridiculed..or made fun of me....

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

oops...ignore the last "me"

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

What am I supposed to say here? :O

Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

From the centuaries till today......... uncountable...!!!

Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@naveen : ur view..?

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

ok lemme give a framework to this discussion lets divide ur centuries to parts..do u want to divide into different timeperiods.. stone  age,paleolithic,mesolithic,neolithic,copper,iron?? or by civilization wise???

I have personally not seen any literature where women were joked about..

If u take Mythology..in Hindus atleast women had a greater role..Goddess shakthi, was prayed by all GODs also..Islam/Christianity sadly no prophet was a women..may be they have their own reasons for that

if u take Epics.. there have been instances where women were not given the equal share of limelight...but again they have been the main roots for the classics..so they did play big role..

But I dint see any incident of women being joked..ya I remember one.. Surpanaka was made fun of by Rama and Lakshmana.. r u empathising with that Tongue out

From time immemorial..there have been poets who've written poems on beauty of women flattering them..I dont think u have any poetess who has written any about men Sealed..ok i am not interestnig also on that

===

so if u pick out some case..we can probe into that and understand the problem better.

Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

It was really great listening to ur views about women and  appereciating her in every sense.....But with this there was alwyas a sad part attached to every story :

Like during time immemorial....RAMA questioned SITA and she was made to give agni pariksha.......was her love so untrustable..?

Coming to reality , women were always made to follow rules like "purdah system ", "sati " , many more....and moving on to todays world ...females are still not respected what she actually deserve......for instance its customary for muslim women to wear burkha though men can go around and check out chicks with short skirts....whts this ...isnt it a sort of serious joke on our side......??? I agree that still women has achievd a lot in part of their personal and professional lives but i wouldnt say "MEN " played any IMP role for this...it was ultimately Women who's doing evrything for herself....what u would call such society..? 

@ raisa, Women have been havig their way since time immemorial. all the fights in the world r centered around three things only 'money, land and women. 

now in 21st century i m seeing drastic change , atleast  t.v.serials influenced girls..............

going to any extreme to get their way.

just a week ago, in collision with mtv. this girl took a sinister revenge on her boyfriend , aired on t.v.

a real eye opener.

Raisa nair
Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@ pramod : I dont understand the point of this Blame game ....what poor draupadi would have done sitting inside her room alone......that made Pandavas bid her .

And talking about TV , they show the most stupid things of this world specially MTv !!!

Abhishek Sinha
Abhishek Sinha
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Didn't you hear Delhi govt. just reserved a coach for women :)

Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

If u know there's alwys a women compartment in trains from when i dont know......!!!

@ raisa ji,

i wish to clarify , on it.

rama did not question sita.

dhobi did it.,a king has duties towards its janata.,   public turmoil n to pacify the demands of public,the agni pariksha. was organised, n he was confident she would come out unscathed.

sati , its a sacred word, it   took a shape of bad ritual later. it ought to be condemned when forcefully done.

in olden days after death of husband , seeing her life futile ,out of great devotion towards him used to sit on the funeral and fire  would ignite by itself by her satitva power,

they were some real sati's.

later people started forceful sati rituals., a black spot, should be condemned in strongest manner.

purdah system was introduced, i don't know if i m wrong on that, to safeguard against evil eyes at british rule time. 

Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

I m not good in mythology......may be u r right but i guess there are other ways to prove someone right and that dhobhi was also a "MAN " :-p ......My question is just this much that "Y always women are being questioned and never men "......Hasnt v done enough on our part to prove ourselves , in whatever field it is..!!!

Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

@ Pramod: I beg to differ... What about the duties as a husband then? Did Sita choose him over all the other suitors, hoping for love and companionship, to be asked to take an agni pariksha due to some gossip? And that too when she was pregnant?

@ raisa ji, Draupadi, a great saint according to me.

arjuna had bid on her and won her.

Kunti their mother ,not seeing what he had brought ,told arjuna to share it with his brothers.

now , she had 5 husbands, giving equal affection to all. 

Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@ pramod ji : My knowledge is not that poor also.....i know this thing , m talking about the bidding which was done between Kauravas and Pandavas .which lead to "MAHABHARAT... " !!!

Shashi
Shashi
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@raisa..

well problem is women take men's jokes too seriously :P 

and women joke on men too... look around a bit.. i agree a woman makes more sacrifices in her life than a man makes, but u can't deny one thing that women have it easier at times than men..

not that ive a problem with it.. just wanted to point out.. :)

cheers

Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

True, but the ratio to which jokes are made vary with a big difference.....

And women do get her things done easier way at times but the "respect " factor always lacks...!!!

R Saraswathan
R Saraswathan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

@Shashi The message is still appearing and I cant access your Blog.

men and women ,together form the society. women have showed their mettle in the past, as well continue their upwing.

questioning etc. is male preservation attitude carried down by ages.

no man, if he see's his wife talking to a stranger gets seriously hurt. by nature too a women's heart is soft. many times it can fall prey to game plans.

@ Raisa ji. , as per my knowledge. , the war was faught due to comment she made on duryodhana "andhe ka putra andha"  when duryodhana visited hastinapur.,house was so made that where it looked as water it was solid ground n vice versa. when deaupadi saw this shemadea pun on him.

Raisa nair
Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@pramod : Oh so was this the reason to molest her in front of full crowd and Pandavas looking at this helplessly...??? I dont think its so......

And talking about Talking to stranger....plz this is a big miscconception that a man take it casually seeing women taking to other men....rather women dont....it is vice versa also many times......!!!

the bidding etc. were later planned in connivance of shakuni mama.

Shashi
Shashi
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@ raisa

come on...  respect is very much der..

well its not the case when u go north.. but down south, people respect women, people r more educated.. 

the trend is changing... at the same time.. i dnt deny. der r evidences of female violence n all..

but wht i feel is unless women dnt consider themselves on par wid women, deny all reservations for them, kick in the balls if u need to, stand up for equal rights, they cant just be cribbing bout the system...

If u have to make the change, u be the change...

they had won her in gamble. it was yudhishtir, who fell prey to their trap.

bad deeds do give bad results.  

Raisa nair
Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@ Shashi " Thts y i love being in south :-) but we are talking about whole India....

And in a country like INDIA Men power do speaks.....it has to joint effort not one sided...and as i said before...i guess whtever v have achievd till now , its just beacuse of "US"...and no compliments for men , if few excptions exist...!!!

@pramod : So whts the whole agenda of telling what lead to war..?

Whatever the result was ....a women was made to suffer for no mistake of Her's...isnt that true..?

Shashi
from Mumbai
13 years ago

yaar prblm is illiteracy....

and lets 4get bout the past mythology crap.... but u tell me as a 21st century gal, wht prblms u have being a woman ?

lemme see if i can address tht..

Naveen
Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

My view is that..i didn't understand the thing behind this topic.. Surprised Or probably thats because i haven't been dating any women and all those in part of my life has been cool with me, cute with me and have always cared for me, like my mom, sister n a whole bunch of cool friends!Tongue out

Shashi
from Mumbai
13 years ago

if u had a gf, u wud surely have sumtin to day about women :P

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

I surely had a gf..n she was as good a woman as my mother...

Raisa nair
Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@ shashi : I neither have problem with men nor women ......i love being a girl and thats how i wanna be born every time :-)........but i just hate this male dominated society at times....who takes it as pleasure and their birth right to make fun and rule on women like anything....its the scenario evrywhere 2dy also....and i just want to eradicate/change this view of men....

@naveen : Thts how a girl is , and one should alwys respect her whole heartedly.....and u need not have a gf to understnd this topc....its wsnt a Joke on women BUT rather MEN.. :-p !!!

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

That's the thing i didn't understand first of all..the JOKE in here Innocent

Shashi
from Mumbai
13 years ago

hmm.. well  i understand wht u wanna say.. is its not tht bad... things have improved in the last 10 yrs..  people r having more respect for women. . they have to.. coz this society cant survive widout women ...  wud be a real sausage fest then :P  (P.S - this comment i got from mumbai indiblogger meet)

Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@shashi : Thts very True shashi....and i guess m just talking about improvement and not that who's better "men or women ".... :-)

Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

@Raisa

Rama questioned Sita..is just a particular case.. I can show u hundred Sitas who question Ramas on the same.. now we cant take that as a very generic one..where women are made fun ofSati -< yes u r right.. ppl thgt it made sense then..but thanks to Raja Ramohan Roy (who is male by all definitions) it was removedPurdah,Burkha - u r right.. but ask women of Islam fraternity..if they have problem with Burkha am sure they would never say yes to it..they believe that the body is to just for their husband and not for every other guy..do u concur with it?now more than the muslims it is those who love to wear mini micro skirts have problem to see those women covered.. may be they want everyone to expose their bodies..so that they dont feel odd...haha.. Raisa am very sorry to say u sound bit childish by the last part of ur reply..women or men..noe does things independantly..without one's support other one cannot do ..I mean it applies either ways...

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Now i know Unknown always comes up with the best answer or a sensible thought among the lot! U should rather become the Indi-Sensible :P

Nandan Narula
from Indore, Bhopal
13 years ago

Good one UnknownCool

Nandan Narula
from Indore, Bhopal
13 years ago

I think things are being discussed just for the sake of discussion. . Innocent

Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Sorry but it is very well and easy to say if the women did not like wearing a burkha they wouldn't right.. It's not so easy to execute! Society is a monster from whose clutches you cannot escape. If such things were possible as easily as you say then there would have been no issues ever! :P

Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

@Unknown

Raisa nair
Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@naveen : I guess i have mentioned abt excptions earlier....and also that its more about joint effort and not one sided....!!! But Women had to always fight for her rights, which is the sad part......and its not childish but the truth...!!!

@naveen : Its nice of u respecting the women around you....i expect more of these and evrywhere and every moment...!!!

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Now u could have put up both those points under 1 @naveen Surprised

I was actually trying to sound much more like Martin Lawrence or Will Smith from Bad Boys! :P I've nothing to put into this topic n all i expect is some fun!

Shashi
from Mumbai
13 years ago

hmm..  basically der r all kinds of people everywere in this world, not only in india... so u just have to find the right person for u.. 

women do have to fight for their rights..  but the situation is improving, wid men like us :) supporting the cause..

ths all i want to convey..

Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@naveen : Honestly even i put this topic with pure intension of "fun"...but some male chauvinist took it other way around....and sori but i cnt sit quietly thn :-p

@shashi : he he...and this is called enjoying the cream when ther's hunger strike :-p !!!

Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

@Raisa.. u shall be christened as radical feminist.. :)..

from ur quote "But Women had to always fight for her rights, which is the sad part"

I shall remind u some familiar names.. raja ram mohan roy, ishwar chandra vidhyasagar, swami dayanand saraswati, kandukuri veeresalingam etc.. from my school social studies I remem this.. and all were men.. apparently there were not that many women social reformers our text books talked about..may be u can allege that the text books were printed by men..

u missed my previous reply.. every single word of it came straight from my heart..Tongue out

Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@unknown : Thanx for reminding me about the school days .....but i mentioned "EXCEPTION" part very well before....plz stress on this word, i repeat again....!!! And I have no issues against men as such I mentioned that also before ( I dont know y u r missing my specific dialogues evrytime and commenting :-/ ) !!!

I whole heartedly thnx to them seriously but where are the rest....???  India is a country with population of around 55% male (Tht was guess else ul start with statistics i fear)... so how 10 men can be sufficient to serve 45% women.....and lets talk about present days...!!! :-)

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

well I dint read the exception part or ur specific dialogues cos..u dint reply that to me.. u replied to @naveen..so i thgt it was not for me..

this was the first one u replied as @unknown

comin to ur point.. exceptions?? let me clearly tell u... mahatma gandhi alone dint get us independance.. we talk about him cos he is a great leader with great vision.. but the credit of independance has to be given to every individual who followed him.. so dont say only gandhi is exception and rest all are crooks

so the same way those social reformers we talked about in school books are not exceptions.. there are many who accepted their ideas and values and so the system changed...of those many there will be many men also going by ur ratio...

atleast  took those few men names..which even a school kid knows..but why arent there any women names... if women have to take credit for whatever they are right now.. there should some great women leaders also right ..barrin indira gandhi n sarojini naidu..and i havent read about social reforms they got..

LockSign in to reply to this thread