Travel Smart with Skyscanner Contest

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

A new contest from Skyscanner!

Pick a destination that you would like to visit in 2014 and tell how you would travel smart to this destination.

2 return tickets for Singapore, Thailand, Goa and 10 backpacks to be won.

Laughing

Read more here

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: -
Replies 21 to 40 of 101 Descending
Sanjana Mehra
Sanjana Mehra
from New Delhi
10 years ago

This is quite an interesting contest..will try n take part :)

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Return = round trip!

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
10 years ago

This contest is part of Skyascanner's Flights division, so yes, it only covers flight tickets (both onward and return) for Singapore, Thailand and Goa. Dont have to worry about the taxes. The flight tickets will be all paid, but the rest will be on the traveller. The validity of the tickets will be 6 months. Generally prizes are non transferable because the voucher or the paper work will be created on the winner's name. 

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

wow..interesting...never been on holidays except once in Goa, leave alone travelling out of India..look forward..hope I can assemble a story and put through a post that may qualify for top 2 prizes...#WishfulThinking [after iPad, TV, Sofa recliners amongst others] Smile

Bhargav Kesavan
Bhargav Kesavan
from New York City
10 years ago

Interesting topic :)

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Seems like I might have to miss this one. Had an idea of writing something related to Greece trip from 2007 - a trip I made for the only reason that tickets were cheap but it turned out to be the trip of my life time. But somehow when I started writing, I realized neither did I have anything interesting to say nor could I relate it to the exact topic. 

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

It's funny that Singapore is on the top of my list for vacation whenever I take one! It's be surreal if I won this contest!

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Finally managed to motivate myself and cobble together a post. Now I need to closely watch for extenstions to ensure I post it an hour or so before deadline.

Alka Gurha
Alka Gurha
from Gurgaon
10 years ago
Extend it please ( 3-4 days)....so many contests are on. I just finished with the Five Star contest and I have to upload this one tomorrow.
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

5star was many days ago wasnt it?

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

If this is extended by 4 days, then British Airways last date will be close on its heels and an extenstion may be required there as well making it all extend extend.

Alka Gurha
Alka Gurha
from Gurgaon
10 years ago
Oh, okay. If it has a cascading effect then let it be. Yes, Nandini it was sometime ago. It's just that my post is not ready this one time.:) my loss.
Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yup...I would love to know if there is a possibility for an extension, even if that's for a day or two.

Is it extendeD?
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Ta ta sky scanner Cool

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Extended by two days folks - last day is Wednesday!

Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

Thanks Renie! What timing! Just when I checked! Smile

YAY!!!

Ragini Puri
Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

Thanks Renie! :) Entries will be displayed on 12/03/14. Contest closes at 11:59 PM on 12/03/14.  

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thankfully I did not jump the gun and submit like the last 2 contests. 

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Thank God it's extended! I wanted to complete the fiction series that I'm writing currently before I write this one....phew.....now I can complete my series without any running around like a headless chicken! Cool

Sneh Asnani
Sneh Asnani
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Good that it got extended.. i already wrote a post for it in hoch-poch.. will wait now :)

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Extended? Oh NO! I just finished writing :( Pehle bataa dete :(

Now you have a chance to better it Cool

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Narasimha ...right! But I will post whatever I have written originally as my skills for such topics are very limited. You can blame the fact that I barely ever went for holidays in my life and never travelled abroad Cry

Sid Balachandran
Sid Balachandran
from London
10 years ago

Right. For some strange reason, I felt the urge to check this out. And just in time, as I finished my post. I guess I could use the time to brush it up a bit :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread