New contest! - Royale Atmos

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

New contest folks, with a load of vouchers up for grabs - do let us know what you think of the topic, and as always, have fun! Smile

https://www.indiblogger.in/drive/royale-atmos-paint-purifies-air

Replies 21 to 40 of 101 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
6 years ago

Seems age has taken a toll on me. I'm quite old here on IB. Had completely forgot that there's IndiStatus as well.

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

I was #13 when I submitted last night

Aditya Jha
Aditya Jha
from New Delhi, India
6 years ago

Submitted 2nd for this, blogged after a long time. Great to see contests back at IB.

Meenakshi.J
Meenakshi.J
from New Delhi
6 years ago

😱😱😱 I missed reading the mail ...It landed up as Spam :/ 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Doesn't matter. You have time until 24 Spetember... remember?

Meenakshi.J
from New Delhi
6 years ago

Yes, Sir...Submitted :)

Contest entries are visible? Innocent

CyberKID
from India
6 years ago

Undecided Yes, seems there's some goof up. However, I can see, for the first time I have submitted first. Tongue out Came here searching since someone had voted for that post, and AFAIK, the entries were not to be visible till about a day after the contest entries submission closed.

Now IB, come-on, give me my IndiPattani voucher Money mouth. I just hope it's an Amazon voucher, Sealed since I have stopped shopping on Flipkart. Yell

CK, you will get a breahing paint ka dabba...
Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
6 years ago

For the last few IB contests it has been Amazon vouchers. It should be Amazon!

CyberKID
from India
6 years ago

Keeping my fingers crossed for an Amazon Voucher. Money mouth

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

They are now... plenty of them. Read a few. All brilliant entries. This contest is going to be tough.

when things get tough, the tough get going..........
Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Just saw this contest on my mail.. Woohoo.. I was missing indicontests and have been thinking about the old ones. So glad to have this contest.  Missed the indipattani but brainstorming to write something exciting!  Love! 

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Needless to say, this brings back the fond vintage Indiblogger memories that I'm associated with. Those days,  started from Mahindra. Oh my gosh,  am nostalgic? 

Sheetal Mhaske
Sheetal Mhaske
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Hey

Till what date this contest will be running as I would like to promote it on social media as much as I can. Can you tell me how many days this campaign will be running?

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
6 years ago

The contest is open till 11:59 pm, Sun 24 Sep, 2017 Smile

Seeing all the brilliance going in fresh air certification garnered by a paint company, I think I can try my go at marketing cowdung mixture, textured beautifully giving the rarest form of oxygen (O)3. Persons using this will get additional benefit of a sure shot way of bypassing hell, and a vip gatepass to heaven.
CyberKID
from India
6 years ago

But then they will be sent back before they could enter the heavens since they would be smelling like cow dung. Tongue out

Hmmm.......mera project ka watt shuru hote hi laga dia.....,
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Brilliant idea. You'll be in demand by all gau-rakshaks as well. :)

Thanks Arvind bro. I am always in high demand..........., bas paint industry mujhe sambhaal ni paayegi.......
Aditya Jha
Aditya Jha
from New Delhi, India
6 years ago

Will vouchers for first 15 valid entries be given befofe contest closes - since its not judges based but rather moderation based or will it be given at the time of announcing all other prizes?

Patience is the key.....
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Things happen only once the results are announced.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

One post submitted... a really long one with almost 2500 words and a toon hand-drawn by me. Do read.

I will read only after I submit mine or my idea will get contaminated. Best of luck anyways...:)
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

All the best for your post, Riozee. :) 

May your idea remain uncontaminated.

CyberKID
from India
6 years ago

@Arvind Passey, I guess, you forgot adding "untouched". Tongue out

Chandresh Jain
from Delhi
6 years ago

Grt post for sure !! 

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

What are the likely parameters for judging the 'best post on the social media'? Does it mean how many times a post has been submitted on various groups on Facebook... or instagram... or twitter?

Maybe if Trump shares your post and tweets about it, it will win.
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Ha! Ha! That was funny, Riozee. :)

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
6 years ago

Can I submit a Youtube video I created for this contest as a separate entry? I mean, not as an embedded blog post... 

I think you surely can. Read the rules.
CyberKID
from India
6 years ago

Yes you can, subject to the conditions, as laid out in the rules. the video should be atleast 3 minutes long, among others.

Hi, I already shared this topic under indidivine but I'm not able to submit the same post under this contest, kindly help blogsikka.com/blog/easiest-remedy-cleanairbeautifulhome/

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

Please submit to the contest directly and not thru Indivine next time :)

Did my blog link entered the contest please chk blogsikka.com/blog/easiest-remedy-cleanairbeautifulhome/

Hey I m Trying to put link in the contest button but it's saying your blog is already in indivine, so now what should I do 

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

Hey Snehalata, we've moved your post to the contest topic. You don't have to do anything now. Smile

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Submitted my second post today. It is about an artsy cow who visited us and sang a song about indoor pollution. I call it her moo-rap and this post has the song, the complete discussion with the artsy cow, and even a few pictures to prove that this really happened.

Do read.

Vikash Kumar Bhakta
Vikash Kumar Bhakta
from Raigarh
6 years ago

Now the entries have been closed. But no dates have been announced for declaration of the awards. Is there any news about it??

CyberKID
from India
6 years ago

Who said entries are closed? I still can see the submit post button active on the contest submission page.

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Royale Atmos contest entries can be submitted until 24 September.

I also painted my house
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

As usual submitted at 23.55 ..  185 entries so far..

Iram
Iram
from Haridwar
6 years ago

Is it just blog article that we have to post with one link or there are any other criteria as well like - social sharing, maximum likes /upvotes etc

CyberKID
from India
6 years ago

A blogpost that could relate to the topic in some or the other way along with a link to site. You could've read the rules here: https://www.indiblogger.in/drive/royale-atmos-paint-purifies-air. The contest has closed now.

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

Votes never count in judging of prizes but of course in this contest, top social media engagement can get you a prize :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread