New contest! - Royale Atmos

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

New contest folks, with a load of vouchers up for grabs - do let us know what you think of the topic, and as always, have fun! Smile

https://www.indiblogger.in/drive/royale-atmos-paint-purifies-air

Replies 21 to 40 of 106 Ascending

Congratulations to all the winners! Smile 

Felicia Nazareth
Felicia Nazareth
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Congrats to all the winners.

Saru Singhal
Saru Singhal
from Toronto
6 years ago

Result aa gaya - vishwas nahi hota! Laughing

Congratulations to all the winners. 

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

Winners being announced in 3...2...1...

Congratulations to all the winners! Smile

Babitha costa
from chennai,India
6 years ago

I have a query, for making videos it was a rule that the time duration should be 3 mins but none of the winning entry was within this limit. then why you put rules like this.

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Babitha what do you mean by none? My video was 9+minutes but after seeing results, feel like have done a 3min low light, bad noise, without any script a generalized video. Or just have written a blog post by adding few borrowed pictures from internet, copy paste the material from websites to claim a better prize with lesser hardwork.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
6 years ago

Hmm... Great.

Shilpi Dutta
Shilpi Dutta
from delhi
6 years ago

The update is that there is no update. Royale Atmos guys are hibernating :D

Deeshani Batra
Deeshani Batra
from Chandigarh
6 years ago
Now that there’s been so much hype about the much awaited results, I just hope that the results are worth that wait 🙂
Vikash Kumar Bhakta
Vikash Kumar Bhakta
from Raigarh
6 years ago

Any update???

Sheetal Mhaske
Sheetal Mhaske
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Hey Indi guys, when can we expect winners announcement? 

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

We finally have a definitive ETA we can share - it is going to take a few more days unfortunately but we at least know for sure that we can announce the results on Monday!

Hi Renie - can we still expect the results today or has this got delayed again?

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
6 years ago

@Renie, whatever happened to the tomorrow?

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

ROYAL Atmos is taking a royally long time to decide... but then, I guess, the aristocracy is invariably entitled to delays and cannot be questioned. :)

Yatindra Tawde
Yatindra Tawde
from Mumbai
6 years ago
When are the winners being Announced
Adcritic
Adcritic
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Its clear that the client is only stringing along the Indiblogger team and has no intention whatsoever of coming out with the prize at all

I hope the Indiblogger team can be transparent and advice us what the issue is. We'd support them and understand if you want to call this off.

This sponsor has been unprofessional, unethical and downright slimy and deserves to be pulled up for that. But at the very least, In this case you really cant expect to enforce rules like 'keep the blogpost for a year' right?  

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

Did you participate in any of these contests?

When will be the result announced??

Amreen Shaikh
Amreen Shaikh
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Any updates after all? :(

Shilpi Dutta
Shilpi Dutta
from delhi
6 years ago

The whole day passed by. And the sponsors are still judging I guess :D

Iram
Iram
from Haridwar
6 years ago

Great . Fingers crossed. If I get selected in any category this would be my first award on Indiblogger. Looking forward for it :)

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

Quick update - the judging is almost complete, and we're hoping that the results will reach us tomorrow. Once that happens, I can post a definite timeline!

Okay

CyberKID
from India
6 years ago

Great, thanks for the heads up. Eagerly waiting now for the much anticipated vouchers.

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
6 years ago

I hope that judges do take into the consideration that how hard we have worked on the vlog on content, creativity, relevance and information purpose rather than just judging it for "vlog" category. A video takes longer time than a post, and unlike the post, you cannot edit video after submission. 

I hope the judges do not give this entry as stepchild treatment that I feel, as was given to the one in Cashify contest. cause that just curbs us to go out of our comfort zone and invest time/money/energy to create different content. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread