Category selection for IndiBlogger of the Month - Sep 2009

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Voting has begun for August - let's decide on a category for September in the meantime! Smile

Replies 21 to 40 of 110 Ascending
narendra
narendra
from karkala
14 years ago

hmm Renie ,most of us would be having a long holiday becuase of the SECOND extended weekend!!hence submitting,voting and prachaar will be tough...might i suggest that we keep IB of the month-sept in OCT???? its ok ,we can have a month without IB of the month right?? :)

just a suggestion..

kumarsaran
kumarsaran
from Chennai
14 years ago

Sports Blog is my choice

Shrinath Vashishtha
Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
14 years ago

Well, I suppose, it's done, Renie!Smile

It's "poetry" written all over the board, here. Hahahaaa!!! Wish I were also into poetry. Anyways, let me utilize the chance to express my choice so far as it's open, here.

I would like some votes for "social causes". :) You knew it; didn't you? Hahhahaaa... Well, never mind; September would pass by to allow category selection for October, when both of us can try out our luck - me for the above and you for "technology".

Manasi Vaidya
Manasi Vaidya
from Pune
14 years ago

Hi Renie! How about dedicating this month to the joy and spirit of "motherhood"?

pushpendra pandya
pushpendra pandya
from Mumbai
14 years ago

poetry is just perfect !

narendra
narendra
from karkala
14 years ago

where is IB of the month this month ???waiting waiting waiting... :P

Ravindra
Ravindra
from Maharashtra
14 years ago

Poetry to be considered

Asmi
Asmi
from Bhopal
14 years ago

Poetry.. I'm sure we'll find tough competition.. :)

Nithin Jayan
Nithin Jayan
from Kollam
14 years ago

fictionnnnnnnnnnnnn

rocksea & sarah
rocksea & sarah
from Pune
14 years ago

I prefer nature above technology, that is what we miss a lot Foot in mouth

I am in for poetry of course Kiss

so which one is the theme for the contest this month>>>>>>>>>>>

Sonya Gee
Sonya Gee
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Dear Renie,

I can see a big debate on here and many favoring POETRY. Though personally,I would prefer to see poetry (then I can nominate my blogs hereTongue out) but since we just had a literature contest,we can have a technology or travel blog category this time .

Cheers,Gayatri

Saurabh Hirani
Saurabh Hirani
from Bangalore
14 years ago

All in the favour of poetry - say I. I, I, I - Looks around and among a sea of faces and a field of hands, sees so many I's that it makes him go - Ai Yayi Yaayi Yaayi Yaayi - The I's are growing in no., increasing in size and cruising with speed, building a tidal wave waiting to crash the shores.

Prose gives you top level directions and leaves it up to you to skim through paras or brood on words. Poetry takes you by the hand, walks with you and makes you see the world through its eyes.

Are you entertained? Are you?? :) Any topic is good enough as long as it rhymes with jroetry. :)

Stares at the skies and waits for the Gods to speak...

I think Travelling blog would be great. One will get to experience the journey through the writings and it would help to know about different places. :)

Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
14 years ago

I would go with the original poetry. Would love to participate this time.

Pri
Pri
from Goa
14 years ago

i'll go for POETRY as a nomination criteria

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Time to get this contest back on the road, now that IndiRank has been upgraded. Update on this coming tomorrow - making some final changes to the contest/voting pages. Smile

SVD
from Mumbai
14 years ago

ok... will wait for one more day Smile

narendra
narendra
from karkala
14 years ago

here is my suggestion..now this is my hatke idea...why not do a thing like INDIBLOGGER OF THE MONTH-CRITICS choice....now the question is who are these special ppl-critics!! :P why not make a bench of earlier INDIBLOGGER of THE MONTHs..let them discuss and decide(needless to mention that they dont participate..) perhaps IB can pay them Tongue out and give a few less prize for the IB of the month...but every blogger will be assured that his/her blog gets a read and a is talked about...now who all like this???

for a change...please have this...:) i someone disagrees..well then ..:( :( ..lol

poetry surely. that would be great. environment and philosophy, would also fit well alongside

tys
tys
from Sharjah
14 years ago

how about the blogs on nothing?  Its hard to make nothing interesting...iam almost in tears of self pity rite now....its hard i tell u.

LockSign in to reply to this thread