[[ LOOKING FOR GUEST POSTS OR WANT TO WRITE ONE? POST HERE!! ]]

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

For those who wish to write a guest post or want one, they can put their request here. Just remember:

READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING!!

• The agreement is between you and the person you agree to work with. The responsibility and care of content belong to you both and nobody here is responsible for it. We're all adults so I am sure folks here can handle that.
  • Introduce yourself, Say what you write about (don't post links of blogs or email addresses/phone numbers unless you want to delete the entire post) and describe your request. If your request is genre/ranking specific, mention it. Better the information, easier to get what you want- a site to write for or a guest post. 
  • Do not post your email address, website or any contact information here, even if its a 'temporary' one. It will just be deleted. Please don't make forum moderation harder than it should be.  Use Indimail. Make sure to add eachother for the Indimail to go through.
  • Anyone creating a thread for guest post should note that it will be deleted with no warning. This thread is stickied under "Important Stuff" so its impossible to miss it.  

Don't use this thread for anything else. This is strictly for guest post requests. 

Disclaimer: Google issued a warning about guest posting for link building purposes. Fixing the mess on your site is a lot difficult than starting a site from scratch. This is a platform to ask/offer guest posting, but you're alone responsible for your site.

Replies 21 to 40 of 115 Descending

Post deleted. Follow the rules on the 1st post.

Hey guys, I am inviting guests to my blog. I cover the areas such as social affairs, Health & care, Inspirations and motivations, workplace related stuff, and book summaries/reviews. If you are interested then please contact me through Indimail. We can discuss further. 😀

I would  be interested in blogging on travel , photography  and  current  affairs. Anyone who would like to have content  can contact  me on Indimail.

Pawan BoyLazy
from chennai
6 years ago

I am interested to host your work on my blog site.

pavan kumar sake
pavan kumar sake
from amaravathi
6 years ago

Bhumi Jayalakshmi
Bhumi Jayalakshmi
from Chennai
6 years ago

Hi all,

I would be interested in writing guest post about Lifestyle, reviews and/or beauty/makeup. Anyone interested, please let me know.

Also, even anyone interested to write on my blog, please contact me via Indimail.

Regards,

Bhumi 

Pawan BoyLazy
from chennai
6 years ago

Manoj Kumar Sethi
Manoj Kumar Sethi
from Bangalore
6 years ago

I write on politics, Book reviews, social services, and human pshychology. Would like to have guest posts on the same. If anyone has time to do guest post, kindly get in touch with me. I in turn will try to get some time out to do the same.

Royson
Royson
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Hi,

I blog about experiences, travel and even create small stories. I would be interested in writing guest posts.

You can contact me on IndiMail 

Thanks,

RoysonSmile

Pawan BoyLazy
from chennai
6 years ago

I am interested to host your blog on my blogging site.

Shweta Suresh
Shweta Suresh
from Bangalore
6 years ago

Hi, I'm Shweta. I write flash fiction (nothing but super short stories), short stories and more. I would like to contribute a flash fiction piece as a guest post. If anyone's interested, please let me know!

Pawan BoyLazy
from chennai
6 years ago

mathai
from ernakulam
6 years ago

good  i can put in my blog

Pawan BoyLazy
Pawan BoyLazy
from chennai
6 years ago

Hi, I am looking for a guest blogger for my site. Open for any topic. Please contact me if you are interested. Regards, Iamboylazy

Hetal Patel
Hetal Patel
from Kolkata
6 years ago

Hello everyone,

I have recently posted an article titled "Pseudo-feminism and Anti-male bias". I want someone to guest blog an article that shows the other side of the coin. 

Thanks.

Ravikumar Ambadi
Ravikumar Ambadi
from Hyderabad
6 years ago

I would like to write on Indian Mythology, heritage, culture and history. I am also interested to write about many not so known wonderful tourist locations. 

Hetal Patel
from Kolkata
6 years ago

Hi Ravi, I'd like to host your post on my blog. Add me in your network and we can talk further.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Ready to write guest posts... and please reach out for my blog to know my writing style and the range of topics that I can write on.

Hetal Patel
from Kolkata
6 years ago

Hi Arvind, Loved your blog. I am looking for a guest post on some political topic on my blog. Add me on your network and we can take the talk further.  

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Sure Hetal... doing this right away...

Saurabh Jindal
Saurabh Jindal
from Gurgaon
6 years ago

Hi Arvind, Would love to host you on my blog for a guest post! 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Thanks. Will connect on Indiblogger network...

Nalini Malaviya
Nalini Malaviya
from Bangalore
6 years ago

Anyone with experience in writing on art - contemporary, folk & tribal, an artist interview or exhibition review, pl message me.

Kashyapee Kashyap
Kashyapee Kashyap
from GUWAHATI
6 years ago

Hey Aparna I am interested to write aguest post on Fashion.

Kishan Thakar
Kishan Thakar
from Rajkot
6 years ago

Hey, my name is Kishan Thakar. I write chucklesome observation, short stories, Tv series, Movies, parodies, humor. I'd love to write a humorous guest post for a blog. [Blog must have more than 15 domain authority] If you don't have domain authority. But you still appreciate nice humor. I would be more than happy to write a guest post for you. And Gee, my blog is open for a guest blog too. Only for categories mentioned above. 

Hetal Patel
from Kolkata
6 years ago

Hi Kishan, I'd love to have you as a guest blogger on my blog. Add me on your network and we can talk further.

Sajith Mohan
Sajith Mohan
from Calicut
6 years ago

Post Deleted. Please follow the rules. No SSP. No advertising. 

Hi ,

My name is Abhay Mishra and I'm the owner of blog called Enterested. We accept guest posts on bollywood/entertainment/food/lifestyle or anything else that help people entertain or find interesting. I'd be creating seperate account for every contributor and giving them full credit on the author bio including links and social profile url.

If anyone interested, feel free to send me a indivine request and keep the converstaion going.

Much thanks in advance.

intersted..

Saurabh Jindal
from Gurgaon
6 years ago

Hi Abhay, Interested to contribute about entertainment.

Shalini Jaiswal
Shalini Jaiswal
from Hyderabad
6 years ago

Post Deleted. Please follow the rules. No SSP. No advertising.

LockSign in to reply to this thread