Surf Excel Matic #SoakNoMore Contest

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago

The latest contest offering I Pads and other prizes is up for grabs now, a day after what I hear was a fabulous meet in Bangalore!

Here is the latest Surf  Excel Matic #SoakNoMore Contest -

www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=61

Discuss the contest here and let's soak ourselves in all the fun! :)

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Link
Replies 21 to 40 of 128 Descending
Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Writer's block! Written couple of posts but yet to add finishing touches and submit. Not so happy. Besides, the dealy in results tire me down. Demotivated!Cry

Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

just keep up the spirits. Somebody has said better late than never! :)

though it is tough, but my experienced thoughts : just write away for pleasure, and one grts surprisez, and too much bothered intricate post, one may get prize, but the inner satisfaction goes for a toss.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

How can delay in results demotivate you when 14 straight losses did not demotivate me and DS.

delay in results keeps the hopez ticking

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Folks n friends... I did...for dove contest I checked the page atleast 3 times in a day, everyday for 2 months :( Same with all other too..

Anyways..hope ticking is fine but thrashing is like...awww dud!

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Am I seeing things... or has the 'submission date' for this contest really been postponed to 14 September?

Ayushi Bhatia
from Faridabad
11 years ago

I can't understand why.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Might be the target was far greater than 200 Surprised or might be the IndiTeam felty that bloggers missed out this contest soaking themselves in the discussion on love and arranged marriages.

I submitted yester night, ws too plunged in hacker stress, but managed to submit mine on dot. 

now I am writing one more

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

They should have postponed it after you had posted your entries. That would have given all bloggers the opportunity to plagiarize from your entry. Otherwise you always post at the last minute giving people little chance.

bhai,thanks for thinking so high of my small articrats. I thought i will leave it, as my site was hacked third time, and the nut challenged Indian  cyber police openly. I renoveted site again and left a message for hackerz at my site by 11:30, then soak post was conceived and born in the cradle in a fast mode, 30 ,min

t

I see no clause to insert link of surf excel, so i omitted it. did i do right. just a bit curious. as i see all posts with links insertions.

Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

its not mentioned in the rules so its entirely upto you to include it or omit it sir :) hope I helped

i had posted a different genre post at last moment.

Ayushi Bhatia
Ayushi Bhatia
from Faridabad
11 years ago

Its 16th today, why do I sti

Ayushi Bhatia
Ayushi Bhatia
from Faridabad
11 years ago

why do I still see the 'submit your entry' button ?

Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

don't know. Maybe they forgot to close the contest. :(

Sampath Bhoompally
Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

May be the date was waiting for me to write a article.Finally i wrote a article of my real time experience.Soak No More..!! 

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Finally I did manage to write a post for this contest... and submit it. Though I'm unsure if it will be accepted. The date of submission is past but the submission link is still open.

Anyway, those of you who do happen to read this, please read my post. The post wishes to cleanse thoughts through different perspectives on 'soak-no-more'. After reading it, minds will be as clean as clothes that are washed without being soaked unnecessarily!

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Hi there, my friends at Indiblogger... is the submission link for the 'soak no more' contest kept active with some purpose in mind or someone has just forgotten to close the contest finally?

Siddharth Gupta
Siddharth Gupta
from Mumbai
11 years ago

When are the results out?

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Results? LOL... Siddharth, the submit button on the contest page is still active... the entries need to be 'stopped' first... :)

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Contest is still on? I thought Melbourne was extended and then it too got closed on new due date...How about surf? I spent sleep less nights post full time day job to write posts...sigh if I knew it will still be open, could have written something better Smile

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Kab tak, Renie, kab tak khuli rahegi yeh SURF ki dhulayi? :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Kab tak, Renie, kab tak khuli rahegi yeh SURF ki dhulayi? :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Seems like people are yet to soak in the spirit of the contest completely. So we Renie is giving us more time before he finally says 'Soak no more'

indu chhibber
indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

I am soaking in suspenseFrown

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Let's play a game... in how many turns can you go from SOAK to SOAK.

Rules: Change one alphabet at a time. Make meaningful words. No immediate U-turns... eg. SOAK - SOCK - SOAK.

My attempt:

SOAK - SOCK - SACK - PACK - PACE - PALE - PARE - PARK - PORK - POCK - SOCK - SOAK

12 Changes... can you do in less changes?

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

SOAK - SOCK - SACK - PACK - PACE - PARE - PARK - PORK - POCK - SOCK - SOAK

11 Changes...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Let me see if I can do it programatically. Wink

Shesha Chaturvedi
Shesha Chaturvedi
from Delhi
11 years ago

Is it still OPEN Surprised I Still have no good idea to write abt it! Tongue out

Soak>SOAP>SOAR>SOUR>POUR>HOUR>aaaaa I am lost how to go back Undecided

Trying again!

SOAK>SOCK>LOCK>DOCK>DECK>PECK>PEEK>LEEK>SEEK>SEEL>SEEN>BEEN>BEAN>BEAK>LEAK>TEAK>PEAK>SEAK>SOAK (will it do?)

PHEW!!

Shesha Chaturvedi
from Delhi
11 years ago

P.S. I Dint know that we can repeat the words in the series! I Can try more then! :D

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

You seem to be having good fun. Actually we are not supposed to repeat words though Mr. Passey has repeated words.

Shesha Chaturvedi
from Delhi
11 years ago

Yepp, I ENJOYED IT, as you can see from the reply above. :D

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Actually was this intentional? Soak>SOAP>SOAR>SOUR>POUR>HOUR>

Because it kind of makes sense you know. It could have actually formed the core for a post. 

Shesha Chaturvedi
from Delhi
11 years ago

Aha Thanks TF! Lemme think and write something.. I hope It doesn't close before i publish my entry :D :D

Shesha Chaturvedi
from Delhi
11 years ago

Finally something on this one! Atleast an Entry!

Ayushi Bhatia
Ayushi Bhatia
from Faridabad
11 years ago

why isnt the contest closing up ?

Shesha Chaturvedi
from Delhi
11 years ago

I guess they want everyone to soak it all Foot in mouth

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

No one told them to 'Soak No More" :)

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Team Indiblogger...

Is this contest closed or extended further?

Jaago...

Sangita Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Haan bhai haan... jaago!! :)

See, even Ekta is soaked enough!

it's not officially closed, neither is it officially open, they ought to either extend sbmission date, so that it can soak in more posts. 

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Yup Sangitaji...

The water at background of my picture is also depleting now...saying kitna soak...kis ke liye soak...Shock shock! Wink

Pramod Lohia

How do you know? I spent 2-3 nights awake to finish my post on deadline...but see..boohooo they closed delmonte wala contest too within the timeline...looks like they not happy with our writing...

Arrrrre Indiblogger walo mera dexter and dee dee post read karo...kitna fun! Poem, pic, story, sab kuch hai..Kjo meets Chopra and adopt Barjatya isshtyle!!! Cool

delmonte, i didn't attempt, because, i eat only no cooking. so not my peace of cake. soak one, now, I hope every one copies my post

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

@Ajeya : the contest is still onUndecided

It may take approx one or two months.. its a long wait before u finally get teh results.. sigh

Ghanchakkar
from Black Hole
11 years ago

It always take 2-3 months for results and gifts as I guess Tongue out

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

So finally, the washing has begun... the judge-machinery has started whirring... soaking time is up... the contest entries are closed!

The wait for the results begins. :)

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

With baited breaths...and breaths soaked in tension and anticipation!

Passeyji, gimme some strength!

LockSign in to reply to this thread