The Indian Blogger Awards 2017

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

Join your fellow IndiBloggers this evening at 7PM on Twitter and Facebook for our launch of the biggest, baddest, most definitive Blogging Awards yet!

#IBA2017

logo-email-trans.png

THE AGENDA

1. We launch the Indian Blogger awards, 2017
  2. We have developed something new and would like to share it.
  3. Celebrate 10 years of IndiBlogger.

Can't wait until 7PM? Join #IBA2017 now, bring chips!

Replies 21 to 40 of 128 Descending
Bindu Cherungath
Bindu Cherungath
from Ghaziabad
6 years ago

exciting

Pratik Patil
Pratik Patil
from Mumbai
6 years ago

All the best everyone! I'm excited for the same.

Roy Daniel DSilva
Roy Daniel DSilva
from Mumbai
6 years ago

How do we get that shiny badge that says we have been nominated after nominating?

Ayesha Ghadigaonkar
Ayesha Ghadigaonkar
from MUMBAI
6 years ago

It's a great idea..Excited..Just a query after sharing the nomination page.Where to post the comment and testimonials?Though the page is showing comments and testimonial but we could not actually post it.

Sunil
Sunil
from Chandigarh
6 years ago

This is a great news. What will be the citeria for it to get listed :)

Manisha Garg
Manisha Garg
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Exciting

Puneet Bansal
Puneet Bansal
from Delhi
6 years ago

Sounds intresting!!

Where should I nominate my blog which deals with Law - particularly Business Law and more particularly Corporate Law?

It is not Corporate Blog but written by an individual. May there be a sub- catagory under Catagory Business?

CryCry

ANIRUDH CHOUDHURY
ANIRUDH CHOUDHURY
from KOLKATA
6 years ago

this will motivate new bloggers... i think blogging can be a weapon for every individual via which he/she can express ideas and thoughts... Through blogging you can transform your ideas to a huge audience... And Indiblogger is a great platform which connects all these individual minds... great initiative .. happy blogging - No SSP. 

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Filled in my five nominations... hope I've chosen the right categories. In fact, I wish we were allowed at least eight as a lot of us tend to write on multiple topics.

Treat and Trick
Treat and Trick
from Singapore
6 years ago

Congratulation Indiblogger!    This is awesome initiative..

SUJATA TAWDE
SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Dear IndiBlogger team, Good Morning. Are we allowed to submit the Blogpost links , which we have wriiten for IndiBlogger contest like Kellogs KhilJayeBachpan , GodrejExpert , Banega swachch India etc. ? Please update. All the best to all of us.

Chandresh Jain
Chandresh Jain
from Delhi
6 years ago

Wow ... Hope to bag one this time ... So many categories to pick from :) 

Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
6 years ago

Cool Exciting times ahead. Excellent way to celebrate 10 years of Indiblogger. 

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

How does one submit a testimonial? A friend tried but couldn't. Please share the link.

Srinivasan
Srinivasan
from Chennai
6 years ago

As Ayesha and Arvind sir has mentioned, where do one submit the testimonial ? Undecided

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
6 years ago

click on the entries tab on the IBA page and select a category and then slect the blogger that you read and you can give a testimonial in that page.

Sheetal Bhardwaj
Sheetal Bhardwaj
from Jamshedpur
6 years ago

It's great.. Just curious to know whether it is held once in 4 years?

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
6 years ago

We are hoping to do this once every 2 years. this time we had a gap of 4 because we had to restructure a lot of things in the website itself. It delayed the awards and BNLF.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Just stumbled upon the solution to the problem that I was referring to... the testimonial page is visible only on IE and not on Chrome. Inditeam, please look into this.

Tikulli
from Delhi
6 years ago

Is a comment different from a testimonial? I can see comment option from Chrome. 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Well Tikuli ji, if you are able to open a comment box, write something, and then post it... all is well. I guess a comment in this case is a testimonial. 

Tikulli
from Delhi
6 years ago

It wasn't me. A subsrciber from England tried. He couldn't see the comment box. All blank under the blog pic and categories. This was on chrome. Meanwhile others were able to post. Some glitch I guess. 

Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
6 years ago

I am not able to set up the enhanced indistat. Followed the intructions for wordpress.com . Nothing shows up once I click save. Just blank. Can anyone help. Thanks. @Renie

Astha Goel
Astha Goel
from Jaipur
6 years ago

I hope we get chocolates as participation prizes :D :P 

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
6 years ago

Yeah, I strongly second this suggestion (already drooling thinking about the possibility Tongue out

Harish Bhagavathula
from Hyderabad
6 years ago

haha me too :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread