Hop on to the Idea Caravan!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Another contest folks - and this time, you get videos to inspire you!

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=84

Ranjith, I think we should start keeping score. Especially now that I'm in the lead. Tongue out

Replies 21 to 40 of 137 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

It was said that entries will be displayed on 31st July. ( or did I read it wrong? Innocent ) Or is it the Hide&Seek effect? Wink

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i think i'll skip this one, the mere thought of watching so many videos are scaring the day lights out of me,Innocent i watched one last night and fell asleep Laughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Why to watch all videos? Innocent Choose one video and write something about it + add your opinion about that topic + your own creative ideas related to that topic. And you get a wonderful entry for the contest. Laughing

I think we both are the only ones falling asleep on seeing those videos. Undecided

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

Frown Innocent 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Undecided.

Jagdish Chawla
Jagdish Chawla
from Noida
10 years ago

Hi all, I am unable to see my entry in the 162 entries 

is there any way to confirm??

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago
  • Go to your 'My Posts' page.
  • Click on the link of your IndiVine contest post from that list.
  • Under the post title, you should see 'Posted under Other Social Causes, The Idea Caravan'. This confirms that you have submitted the post correctly.
Jagdish Chawla
Jagdish Chawla
from Noida
10 years ago

Thanks Ranjith, It worked like Charm :) I am Happy 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Smile.

My attempt to inspire readers to participate in Pratham Books efforts for 300 mn children ! http://nitinamlani.com/pratham-books-be-part-of-the-solution-for-300-mn-children/

Feedback more than welcome !

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Please don't post links in this way on the forum.

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I want to participate in this contest so badly, it is such a great initiative!  I better start, the dealine is looming around the corner!

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

The contest is supposed to close on 31st July right? Then why are the entries visible already?

I want to participate in this contest :( if it has closed, it would make me sad :(

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

submit ur entry button is still there, so its not closed

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Then why are the entries visible already?

Hide&Seek Effect. Tongue out

Dipti
Dipti
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Can anybody confirm that we can choose any video of our choice and not necessarily only the listed videos by indiblogger? 

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

@Dipti - Any of the vidoes Franklin Templeton wants  to be viewed and reviewed.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

According to what's stated on the contest page, you should choose one of the listed videos.

Hi, Any clue on how to share your post explicitly on Indiblogger? amongst 169+ posts on Idea Caravan there are very less chances of your post being picked up n read !??!!

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

No Nitin Frown

And, if you think 169 is too much you must check the Perfect Trip Contest - 345 submissions! Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

And also check the WeChat contest ( already closed and results declared ) which had 400+ entries.

And you can see that the contest page displays entries randomly be default. So, you have a fair chance of your post being read. Smile

Actually its not about other contests had more submissions, in fact any contest would on an average  ve 150 odd entries. Point is being a social n/w one shld b able to share things explicitly to larger grp. Chances of posts being randomly shown n being picked up r bleak. Case in point, my post went live on indiblogger abt a week bck, but no takers it seems (possibiity of post nt been well written can't b ruled out). Else thr shld b option to chk who all viewed the post !

Nishant Arora
Nishant Arora
from Rudrapur
10 years ago

Hi Renie

The contest is supposed to end on 31st july so by when will the winners be announced?

This time please don't set the results date a month later, I am really very bad at waiting Smile 

Prashanth Kagali
Prashanth Kagali
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hi Ranjith,

My blog post for this contest is a combination of two videos, where I need to incorporate and talk about both the videos since both are interlinked. So it is fine right to submit one post by combining two posts...?? Because, individually I can't talk about those two posts. Please confirm.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Please confirm.

I can't as I am not an admin. Wink

I saw this on twitter :

But still, I feel that it won't be a problem if you write about two videos in a single post. The decision is ofcourse yours! Smile

The Nameless One
The Nameless One
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Dam I haven't even started on it yet :P Guess the last 2 days are always the charm ;) :Pand 162 entries already? o_O Guess iPhones are a good motivator :D

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
10 years ago

Yaaayyy!! After a long time, I have submitted an entry to an indiblogger contest (this one) Cool Actually, my last one was the Apollo hospitals contest where I basically tore apart/criticized the current medical system. The Apollo guys still sent me a pen-drive!! Laughing 

Shradha Jain
Shradha Jain
from Gurgaon
10 years ago

Still some time left to participate... :-)

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Finally submitted my entry for the contest! 

Kitchen mummy
Kitchen mummy
from Kundli
10 years ago

I'm getting bored of pen drives as give-away's!!!!!! Almost the third or fourth contest in a row with pen drive.... I'm sure there are other interesting things Indi and the contest folks can think of??? Especially for somebody, who is totally non-gadgety, pen drives are useless!!!

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

pen drives, if designer ones, can be used as ppendants... after all what good a 4GB pen can do [grin]

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

And kids like AS can use them as play toys. Laughing

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i'd love cadbury chocolates ( bournville my fav ) & KOI combos as the assured gifts instead on pen drivesLaughingMoney mouth but in this one i wont get pen drive too Cry

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I want Silk. Laughing

And my pen drive is being manufactured now. Wink

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

BTW how old are you Rajni... aren't you a kid too [Grrrrrr...]???

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ AS I am four years older than you. You are just 15. Tongue out

By the way, I don't mind playing with toys. In fact, I like it. Laughing

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

yes but I don't think they'll send us a designer pen drive... car wala or mickey wala... no hope bro [what to do wala smile]

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

We'll break the pen drive into pieces an stick them together again to make a car. Laughing

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

yes!!! when my rajni anna is there no worry [all excited!]

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Samanta Aunty, how many times should I say that R* is a bad word. Yell

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

ok then tell me its dictionary meaning ... if it's really bad that way I'll stop using it and search for sweeter alternative [anxious look]

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Here is the meaning :

R* is a VERY VERY VERY bad word which is used only by VERY VERY VERY bad people. 

Tongue out

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

ok so it really doesn't have any bad meaning as such... i asked it because sometimes some word used in one regional language carries a totally different rather obnoxious sense in another regional language...

Now i'm no more anxious Rajni anna [cool look]

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Kids never change Yell

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

usually elder brothers do the adjustment to cope up with [wink]

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Undecided.

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

[giggle]

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

[ I said that there will come a day when your whole reply will be enclosed in a bracket and today is the day wala smile ]

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

[noh you're mistaken kido wala grin]

as you gave a smiley i too returned my expression... it was not the part of any evolution process you talked of... 

aashish rai
aashish rai
from Gurugram
10 years ago

Pen Drives from Franklin Templeton are 8gb ones. I have received them from some of their earlier contest on facebook. I hope that they will send the same to all of us.

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

some solace [skeptic smile].........

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I'm starting my post. :D

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I wish I could write for this contest Cry. Have been busy offline lately and so could not finish the post on time. Just hope and pray the date will be extended.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

See the second page of this thread. Renie said that the contest will not be extended. 

Even I want it to be extended. I've not yet started mine. Frown

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I could not skip talking about the young lady Shree Bose who touched my heart. A quick post to promote her cause has been done. Laughing

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

I was seriously waiting for your post on this cause Farida ji :)

Posted my take, at last.
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

and so did I. Literally a ten minute post.

LockSign in to reply to this thread