Lenovo Contest: Yoga Tablet

Ashreya
Ashreya
from vishakaptinam
10 years ago

finally i am getting a chance to start a thread before Ranjit does..  click here for more details.

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=93

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: changed the category.
Replies 21 to 40 of 154 Descending
Micky Fernandez
Micky Fernandez
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I have submitted my post. However, it is the shortest post that I have ever had--only 450 words. I have read the forums of other contests and it seems that some people are concerned that their posts are too lengthy. I am concerned tht my post is too short.

Regardless, has there been any studies or analyses done on winning entries to see what is the ideal length? It would be nice to know what goes on in the minds of the judges so that we can incorporate those things into the posts.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

has there been any studies or analyses done on winning entries to see what is the ideal length?

One thing I observed is that long entries generally win the top prizes. The actual reason may be that writing long entries is not an easy task. So, they are probably good too. Laughing

Micky Fernandez
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I am in trouble then

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Gotta do yoga now! Maybe an idea will stirke upWink

Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

you must have the Yogaistic tablet syndrome..!!

Ashish
Ashish
from New Delhi
10 years ago

And... another contest where I 'll tell myself "Karm Karo, Fal ki Chinta Mat Karo" The joy is in writing Innocent 

Akshita
Akshita
from Delhi
10 years ago

cool.....finally I will get to be part of some awesome the- CIA are looking for me/I can do a cartwheel/ I know how to use a gun/ underworld gangsters want to get hold of me life....!!!

yes, it's the side effect of watching too many hollywood movies!

FINALLY!

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

ah Rs 10,000 vouchers..I think many of my friends would love to win these vouchers as normally we get 2k or 4k vouchers and this time it is 10k...

Jaymal Bokhiriya
Jaymal Bokhiriya
from Porbandar
10 years ago

Now It's time to write blog post on HOT YOGA Tablet......Laughing

Jaymal Bokhiriya
Jaymal Bokhiriya
from Porbandar
10 years ago

Please review my website that concentrate on internet tips, blogging and make money online.

Forum Topic: http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/review.php?id=17326

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Its not allowed to blatantly ask for reviews by giving links in the main forum. Its against the forum rules and will result in your profile being deleted if done again.
Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Is there any yoga for the brain? Need to do some for ideas on this.... 

Sumit Nangia
Sumit Nangia
from Pune
10 years ago

This seems to be an unique contest. Can we make up some fictional stories ?

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
10 years ago

@Sumit, Yup, you can make up fictional stories. It more to do with how you would envision using a tablet and your idea of a better way.

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

This is the first contest with which I am really confuse...I don't have a tablet and I don't know which misadventures can happen with it...I think many are going to come up with unique fictional stories....

Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

This kind of contests, dabur ones and bacardi one are real tough challenges for any individual. Very difficult to write. But for a writer nothing should be impossible to write. I have a tougher challenge for myself. To write about sanitary napkins and to stay healthy....I think that would be ultimate for a man...but should not be difficult for a writer..Innocent

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

lol! I said the samer about the Dabur contests but when I finally started writing it, ideas just flew in! Start writing and rest will follow!Smile

Tarun Singh
Tarun Singh
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I am in need of a tablet :) Thanks for bringing the contest.I wii try hard to get one.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I even cracked the Breezers topic but this one continues to baffle me.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

For normal topic, I like writing outrageous and creative posts. But here when they specifcy that, it is making conscious and finger tied. Guess I have to give this a skip only.

Shantanu Banerjee
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@TF : You are already awesome, Just write something like a memo or note and submit it for the contest, I guarantee it will be decent. :) :)

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

stratching my head on this one....still

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Done with my entry for this one Smile

Will post it on 18th :D

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

SurprisedSurprisedSurprised

Can you write one for me now?  Pretty please? Kiss

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Tongue outTongue out

Just write about some technical tab related stuff :D

Elucidate on it and wollla! You have a new post :p

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

BK mail me a copy of your post. In case you forget to submit it on 18th, I'll submit and if it wins, we'll share the prize 50-50. Innocent

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Ranjith, lol. Doesn't work that way!  Tongue outTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Undecided

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Laughing /

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

My mind is not working for this one...I hope somebody can guide me...Smile...I won't write unless I get my own unique idea for this one....

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

phew..// tired. 

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I wrote about the misadventure and thoughtit was so cool. 

Now will need to change it?

Ranj... can i submit the same, will it be considered or would i need to tweek/rewrite it. the change is really very vast  

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

Entries written for the previous topic shall stand valid.Smile

Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

AV thank you for the reply. I was in no mood to write again. 

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

#EXTEND :|

LockSign in to reply to this thread