Diwali Gift from IndiBlogger - Happy Hours

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Wow! New concept from IndiBlogger! Check topics under Indivine and win gift vouchers :)

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/diwali-a-time-for-family/ (Closed)

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/dabur-healthy-child-happy-home/

NEW TOPIC and this time it's blogging for a brilliant cause: https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/toilet-for-babli/

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Real Time
Replies 21 to 40 of 189 Descending
Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago
plz extend the deadline .. Its not a fair game .. U sent the mail in the middle of night and how do u expect us to create a post before 10 am tht too widout any grammer errors and copy pasting facilities bla bla .. We r humans not machines .. I lost net connectn on pc jus before 15 mins .. Feeling like hell ..
Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
9 years ago

Arey! So much time is left. They said that the contest would be open from 10 am. I think this is exciting and new :D 

Just go with it no!

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago
its not a fair game .. We need to time to take pics from cellphon and thn transfer thm to pc, adding to post .. Writing etc.. Aadhi raat ko mail kar diya ki subah das baje tak tak submit karo.. Kya majaak ho ra hai ..
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Everyone got the mail at the same time only. Tongue out

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

gaurab .. dnt pull my leg ... am not a nishachar who stay awakes all night .. 

Nisha
Nisha
from Lucknow
9 years ago

Submitted! Seems like you can submit from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Not sure though.

This was fun. Like an exam!!! 

Poonam
from New Delhi
9 years ago

+1 Nisha, that last line. Smile

Poonam
Poonam
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Done with the timely submission.

Fingers crossed for successful moderation.

See, how Indi Happy Hours has made my reply rhyme? Wink Laughing

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Submitted Laughing

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Hope happy hours turn happy for me Laughing Money mouth

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Done... 

Mayuri
Mayuri
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Ohh..I didnt see the submission button so posted it on IndiVine few minutes back. Now I cant submit it to Happy Hours again. Such a #facepalm moment. What

should I do now???

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago
agar aadhi raat ko mail kiya hai toh agle din ka 12 baje tak ka time toh milna chahiye na but anyway now its closed
Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
9 years ago

I just realized that when we set a deadline for writing a blog post, and challenge ourselves to publish before it ends, it is possible! 

yash shah
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I second that

Rajesh K
from Chennai
9 years ago

And yes, I got a sweet reward for my activity too. Thanks IB Team and sponsors :) 

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I can start writing in 15-20 mins if I get to know that still what time we can submit..Indiblogger this time you are making bloggers go crazy...

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
9 years ago

Submitted my Diwali post :DWill try to write for Dabur one too, if possible :) 

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
9 years ago

If I'm not wrong, we have 5 hours 20 mins lefft :O

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

so shall I restart .. I have written the content only some pics are left 

yash shah
yash shah
from Mumbai
9 years ago

So the next topic will be disclosed after 5hrs?

divsi
divsi
from mumbai
9 years ago

I tried submitting. It said I dint have the link. Even though i had the link embedded still failure. Retried with a new post. Same thing!:(

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

This definitely looks cool... but won't suit my photoblog unfortunately.... It's amusing to see how we're never out of our problems and complains [Grin]... If there's less prize, there'll be a protest... If there's rapid deadline there'll be rebels... IB should better ignore perpetual whiners and I'm quite sure if there was a 'Like' option Renie would have liked this bitter-gourd comment [Chuckle]

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

whiners !!!!!!!!! .. thank u Anunoy. 

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Oh did you choose to buy that Bhavana? [Confused and slightly amused]

The submit entry was open for both the topics exactly at 10.00am and vanished in a few minutes. It says 5 hours left for the next happy hours, which I assume means the submit entry link will get opened again for both topics in 5 hours or unlikely for next topic.

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

For next topic I guess... only time or Renie can confirm though [Smile]

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
9 years ago

According to the email, happy hours actually mean the time the vouchers are dispatched (4 - 6pm). So it leaves us to think 100 entries are already submitted and hence the link got closed? Innocent In all possibilities, Renie and the team need time to sit back, relaxe and watch this fun before they would spill the beans out Laughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Submit entry button is visible for me for both the topics. Innocent

Have you already submitted your entry for any of the topics? May be there is a limit of one entry per person.

I think after 5 hrs, the next topic will start. 

If you open IndiStatus, it shows

YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY IN

00 Days 00 Hrs 00 Mins 00Secs

[ Sun 19 Oct, 2014 10:00 am ]

for both the topics which means that both the contests have alredy started. There is no end time but if more than 100 entries are received, only the first 100 valid entries will get the vouchers.

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Yea... let's timepass with lays and kudkude and pretend that we don't care... let's just pretend we're cool [wink] I'll rehearse for tomorrow [Sigh]

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
9 years ago

Oh I see! That makes a lot of sense. Thanks Ranjith. Yes, Ive submitted for both.

Leaving the contest part and the vouchers on one side, this video was truly touching. And writing this post did really take me back to my old days of Diwali. I was in tears while I clicked the submit entry button. In that way, it is truly happy hours!

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

May be next day I'll try to take part... video was unnecessarily lengthy... and yes, they missed to provide dry tissues [Sigh]

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Greed in me is bit curious, those who submitted, did you get an instant voucher (I think it shouldn't be so instant though)? 

yash shah
from Mumbai
9 years ago

So wen will i get to know dat my post satisfied all the criterias?

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

"Vouchers are dispatched via email and InDispatch during Happy Hours (04 PM - 06 PM) on all days of the week."

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

4 to 6 makes ample sense [Smile]

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

I don't fear the copy-paste artists... and i am not paranoid.

My first post, by the way, is now uploaded and submitted... however, now that it is submitted, the submit button has again disappeared.

Will the submit botton reappear after an hour, Renie?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago
  • You can submit a maximum of one entry per campaign. (from email)

As you have already submitted an entry, the link has disappeared for you.

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

So, theoritically I can still submit and rejuvenate my other blog but seeing so huge response I highly doubt any vouchers would be left yet... so why to toil without oil [Grin]

SAJAL KUMAR  AGGARWAL
SAJAL KUMAR AGGARWAL
from DELHI
9 years ago

I am submitting my post for both diwali & dabur (IB happy hours) but error msg pops up 

" Sorry, submissions to this topic require a specific link. We checked your post for 'https://www.gharwalidiwali.com/' but we couldn't find it."

however the links are there on my post ????

Trying from 10 am 

LockSign in to reply to this thread