"An Immune India" Contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Another contest from Dabur, and this time there are a few Indi-Pattani prizes as well! Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=92

Replies 21 to 40 of 197 Descending
Dr Debmita Dutta
Dr Debmita Dutta
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Just submitted but a little unsure if it got taken up since it doesnt show up anywhere. Please help

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hey Varsha, If the page showed 'all done' then don't worry, your post has been submittedSmile All entries will be visible only on the last date.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

entries are currently hidden..they'll become visible once the contest closes

Gaurang
from delhi,noida
10 years ago

wow i read ur post...tumhra post dekh ke mujhe khud pai sharam aarahi hai..hehe

Akshay CM
Akshay CM
from Trivandrum
10 years ago

what is the word-limit ?

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
There is no word limit. And all the rules are on the contest page.

Trying to think our of the box and atleast try for an indipattani prize. 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago
I forgot about indi patanni thing....hmmm should think to write something too...but my mind is so blank at the moment...as if its been vacuumed
Mahathi Ramya
Mahathi Ramya
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

It's raining contests these days..Laughing

submitted my entry.Can't beleive! Two posts on same day..

Ankita S
Ankita S
from Faridabad, Haryana
10 years ago

What are indi pattani prizes?

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

They are early bird prizes...

Alka Gurha
Alka Gurha
from Gurgaon
10 years ago
While the prizes are great, the topic is not. I wish the topic was more creative and less direct. This is direct endorsement.
Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Alka, I feel our posts shall generate a wealth of ideas for "An Immune India". Cool

Kudos to Dabur for the initiative! Let's join in! Smile

Razi
Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

let post some .. but where is ranjith..?

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Razi, Ranjith replied to my Yatra tweet! But, no reply yet as to why he's missing! Sealed

Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

somebody inform him that ND became topper here..! Tongue out

Deepa Roy Chowdhury
Deepa Roy Chowdhury
from Faridabad
10 years ago

Hi

Can I club the two contests by Dabur, I mean can I give links for Dabur chywanprash and Dabur Lal Tail within a single post?

No. I think you need to write two seperate posts for the two contests.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago
Contest Rules Only new entries written for this contest will be allowed.

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Agree with NSV & ND.

2-In-One won't work! Each contest deserves a unique Post (with a chance to win a cool prize!) Smile

The Indi-Pattani deadline has crossed or is it ok till tonight 11:59:59?

Karthik DR
from New Delhi
10 years ago

That deadline is crossed, but you can enter for other prizes. :-)

Akshita
Akshita
from Delhi
10 years ago

ugh!  the topic is 'immune india' but there is ro real solution for immunity for a acountry@ how do i write that!?

Divya Rai
Divya Rai
from NEW DELHI
10 years ago

So the contest closes on 18/11/13 or 30/10/13? Why does it say IP prizes for submissions before 30/10/13? Two submission dates?

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

30/10/13 was the last date only for early bird vouchers. 18/11/13 is the actual dead end...

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Hi guys..whats indi-pattani prizes? what does dat mean?

It is just an other name for early bird prize

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Thanks a lot NSV

Alka Gurha
Alka Gurha
from Gurgaon
10 years ago

The way we are coughing and sneezing after Diwali smog,  boosting immunity is a real challenge.

Hmm... time to don my creative hat. I will make an concious attempt to be more generic and less direct.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Everything is getting extended. Extend this as well. I have completed my entry for this also though. But since evrything is getting extended as well extend this to mid December.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i'll ask for #extention one day before deadline LaughingTongue out

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I will start asking extension for results.

can anyone please tell whether we need to mention that this post is part of competition organized by dabur chwayanpraash or merely a backlink to their site will do?

Karthik DR
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hi Abhishek, The post has to be relevant and back link has to be provided. It's completely up to you to write it the way you want. The back link can be provided as part of the story, or at the end. Its your call. :-)

can someone please tell whether we need to mention in our article that this entry is written for a contest organized by dabur chyawanprash or just a backlink to their site will do?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago
just backlink is fine i think

Thank u :)

Tituraj Kashayap
Tituraj Kashayap
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Do we have a word limit to this contest? 

Karthik DR
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Nope. Its all your convenience and content. Just make sure you provide a back link so the post will be eligible for the prizes. :-)

Shilpi Dutta
Shilpi Dutta
from delhi
10 years ago

Dabur is suddenly worried about its image or market share? 2 contest in a row..that too related to growth and immunity..sound so similar!

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Nopes....They have a nation wide campaign running for the same with Cricketer MS Dhoni...these contests I guess comes under that initiaves as well which runs through schools, educating immunity etc. 

It is more of brand building activity that FMCG and similar merchants have to do for spreadig awareness and positioning. Enjoy!

eblogbuddy.com
eblogbuddy.com
from India
10 years ago

Nice Contest

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

My first request to Indiblogger - The other Dabur contest was extended by a week..If you extend this by 2 weeks I will definitely try to write something good...My law exams are starting soon so if you accept my request I will be very happy...I am damn very happy to see Dabur arranging many contests for bloggers....

LockSign in to reply to this thread