Improvements in IndiVine

Vipul Grover
Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

I believe one of the coolest feature of IndiBlogger is IndiVine. Here we can easily find some real nice blogposts on highly relevant topics.

However, there is no way to know the quality of the post without reading it. Here, I believe posts are stacked as they come and get accepted(correct me if I am wrong). So, its very important that such a feature is added to it, which allows the better posts to reach the top of the stack.

Maybe some 'thumbs up' and 'thumbs down' feature may be added which allows each member to press the relevant button after reading the post. (Each member should be allowed to do so once for every post on IndiVine).

However, someone may rebuttal that this feature will always keep the old good posts on top and the newer ones will be placed below them. Hence theres every possibilty that such old posts will keep getting more thumbs up as more people will read them.

To prevent it, the latest posts should be kept on the top for say,  one week and after that period they should be stacked at the position generated through the algorithm. However, a 'NEW' sign should be placed after them for say, one month, so that even after moving down, those who want fresh posts may get back to them.

First 1-20
21-21
Replies 21 to 21 of 21 Descending

from
54 years ago

First 1-20
21-21
LockSign in to reply to this thread