What is your posting frequency?

Stagg Mann
Stagg Mann
from Stagg Landd
11 years ago

I average 2 articles a month, but my articles are always long and well researched.

I figure having a higer frequency would help the blog grow faster. But on the other hand, I don't like compromising on length or quality of posts.

What about other bloggers? What is your frequency? Do you think its too much or too little (I have a feeling everyone is going to feel they post too less)?

First 1-20
21-24
Replies 21 to 24 of 24 Descending
Mani
Mani
from Pune
10 years ago

I have been blogging since 2008 on my blog 'getmoneyrich'

In my initial days I used to blog 4/5 posts /month.

But I soon realized the increasing blogging frequency was also important to keep google bots interested in my domain. 

I try for daily updates but it is not easy. 

I am able to maintain 3/4 post each week. I am doing this since last 2 years. 

I dont have enough topic to post every day, I wont be able to manage time either since writting one topic in my subject takes time to gather content, information and resource to shape the post..

I guess topic wise posting frequency depends, cant help if google bots only give prioty to numbers rather than resource offered !!!!

Aryaansh Sood
Aryaansh Sood
from Chandigarh
10 years ago

One in a Millenium !!

lolz

:D

Sorry one or two posts in a month

Archana
Archana
from Panaji, Goa
10 years ago

Last month because of blogging marthon I did it evry single day else my post are now sporadic. Just at times to keep up with commitments of the various groups I have joined. I would like to earn on my blog but that is a far far away dream.

First 1-20
21-24
LockSign in to reply to this thread