Adsense approval survey

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Adsense is one of the things that every blogger would love to have but many find it extremely difficult to get approved. I was wondering if it would help a blogger determine the suitability of his site for adsense if he has access to information about the state of a few adsense-approved blogs when they have applied for adsense.

So, here are a few questions which I would like all those bloggers with an approved adsense account to answer. Even those who don't have an approved adsense account are free to comment on this thread. Wink

• Which blog (name of the blog) did you use while applying for adsense? (Do not post the blog's link. We can find it from your IB profile.)
  • Under what category does your blog fall? Technology, blogging, recipes, travel etc
  • How many monthly unique visitors, visitors (or sessions) and pageviews did your blog have at the time of applying for adsense? Are these stats from Blogger or Google Analytics or some other source?
  • What was the age of your blog?
  • Did you blog have a top level domain when you applied for adsense?
  • Have you applied through Blogger or directly through adsense?
  • Were you accepted in your first attempt? If not, what were the reasons cited for denying your application previously? How did you work on them?
  • How many posts did your blog have? What was the average length of a post? What was your posting frequency?
  • Did your blog have the look of a typical blog (were post snippets of latest blog posts are displayed on the home page and there are links for navigating to the previous posts) or did it look more like a website?
  • Did your blog posts (and comments) have timestamps?
  • Any suggestions to those who are applying for adsense?

If you have any other questions you want to include above, state in the discussion area below.

Thanks! Smile

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: -
First 1-20
21-24
Replies 21 to 24 of 24 Descending

YAY!!! My earnings crossed a $. I have 1.16$ from my adsense till date.

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Congrats NSV 1 ka 100 hoga jaldi Smile

Subroto
from Brisbane
8 years ago

Wow! That's like 419.804 Zimbabwean Dollar 

Remya Sean
Remya Sean
from Chennai/Kerala
8 years ago
  • Which blog (name of the blog) did you use while applying for adsense? (Do not post the blog's link. We can find it from your IB profile.) : Remmy's Kitchen
  • Under what category does your blog fall? Technology, blogging, recipes, travel etc : recipes
  • How many monthly unique visitors, visitors (or sessions) and pageviews did your blog have at the time of applying for adsense? Are these stats from Blogger or Google Analytics or some other source? : 12000
  • What was the age of your blog? :  8 month when i applied first now 1 yr 9 mnth
  • Did you blog have a top level domain when you applied for adsense? No
  • Have you applied through Blogger or directly through adsense? Blogger
  • Were you accepted in your first attempt? If not, what were the reasons cited for denying your application previously? How did you work on them? Insufficient content
  • How many posts did your blog have? What was the average length of a post? What was your posting frequency?300+
  • Did your blog have the look of a typical blog (were post snippets of latest blog posts are displayed on the home page and there are links for navigating to the previous posts) or did it look more like a website? beginner kind of blog
  • Did your blog posts (and comments) have timestamps? yes
  • But till now i dint get approval .Tried several time and tired now.:(

Humaid Siddiqui
Humaid Siddiqui
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Digitigo

Technology

10k+

3 Months

Yes

DirectlyYes250+ (I migrated from my blogger) 300 ,10 P/mIts a typical blogNONo. Sorry!! :(

write2ravi_kant
write2ravi_kant
from Jaipur
8 years ago

Got approved twice in span of 5 years.once before as blogspot and recently as new domain.

My suggestion for new applicants "Keep it simple and dont act smarter.Google is like Transformer grade technology  they can sniff foul even if you sneeze."

First 1-20
21-24
LockSign in to reply to this thread