Be the official blogger for UniverCell

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Calling all bloggers who love gadgets! How would you like to be the official blogger for UniverCell, India's largest mobile retailer? All you need to do is review a mobile phone, and in a month or two you might be quitting your day job and working with the IndiBlogger team. Smile

Read the rules, blog about it and let us know via twitter, facebook and this forum!

FYI - The UniverCell blog was just launched, and you can check it out here.

First 1-20
21-24
Replies 21 to 24 of 24 Descending
Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

What is the ETA for results?

Joel Fernandes
Joel Fernandes
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Isn't the winner gonna be announced or something? Looks like this contest is dead. 

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hmm... now  I am giving a second thought about it.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

No, no, it's not dead... although we can't blame you for thinking so. Embarassed We're following up with UniverCell, they should give us the results soon!

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

STILL WAITING FOR THE RESULTS!

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Yes... still waiting!

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Got to see the results for Jiyo life contest too.. but not for Univercell official blogger :(

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

All right folks, we have an update - and unfortunately, it's that we have no news from UniverCell. We have several pending issues to sort out, aside from the contest itself but we've been unable to meet anyone there for weeks now. The last word we've heard from them is that they are putting a process in place at their end, and that we will meet soon.

We're really sorry for the delay. I'm not sure when the meeting will take place, but I assure you we will finish this contest and award the winner.

First 1-20
21-24
LockSign in to reply to this thread