indipolice failure raising concerns

Interesting melodrama being channeled, by a senior blogger. I am really wondering what concerns are being tried to be shown,and what acheivement one wants to portray.

when a post is put for a contest, failure to catch plagiarized content rests on indipolice, which they failed.

blocking the blogger, his post in the bud would have been called the most sincere and ethical thing, and there would be no embarassments.

why doesn't these people have the guts to say, yes, we failed on this front. and we assure this will not happen again.

one single nabbing has been done there can be many ,and many can come up again.

My feeling is onesided on this point : management should see it as its own shortcoming and try to instill confidence in contests.

All posts should be screened & blocked for plagiarism before voting starts.

once it is  passed it on the platform, it should not be mudslinged, causing utmost embarrasment for each and every participant.

friends plese throw in your views on this dilemma 

First 1-20
21-24
Replies 21 to 24 of 24 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I too have a gr8 faith in Indi management team, they are gr8 set of youngsters, some of them have associated with good corporates, and they have a gr8 model on hand.  None of the high profile forums have established in the blogsphere as Indiblogger, despite being sponsored by deep pockets.  I am sure all members will forget the slip up and move on.  Let us bury the past in deep sea....or ocean and start our journey towards bliss.  Remember this poem by Robert Frost

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,But I have promises to keep,And miles to go before I sleep,And miles to go before I sleep.

Thumbs up, umesh Ji,
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I will like to also contribue my composition.. here too.. @Umesh Smile

Let the emotions flow,

After hitting the heafty blow,

A theif who ruts out anger,

And now aware of the Danger,

Everyone is up in arms,

For he has lost his charm,

Go in deep and read the shit,

Let us kick his goddamn bullshit!!

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Mangal Pandey united ester India to fight the British Divide and Rule,

Saurav Ganguly mobilised a bunch of ordinary willow b*****shing players,

Into a team of World Cup Winning bunch of Indian team under Dhoni,

Now Saurav Pandey has united Indibloggers against Plagiarism like never before.

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

B*****shing is featuring as some profanity, guys pl correct it...it is on auto mode

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Brand ishing is the word why it is getting censured

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Umesh its the every so awesome C l b u t t i c Mistake.. of the IndiBlogger word filte. Now Brand-ishing is not a bad word, but "r a n d i" is and which means "p r o s t i t u t e"

Sorry, but we wish that it stays that way.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

oh by the way, that word is a part of brand-ishing. so apologies for talking of that word so open. it was only to let you know.

Try the word (n egro)
Gouri
Gouri
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

With malice towards one and all (By Khushwant Singh Gouri Shanker Gupta):

1. Those who do not know the original authors' names: Go, read the post again

2. Those who do not know about freedom of speech: Go, read part III of the Constitution of India

3. Those who think forum is a private place: Go, check out the definition again

4. Those who think criticism is bad: Go, check out why you should love it

5. Those who think criticizers should be thrown out: Go read it again, if you didn't get it properly the first time (pay special attention to the second point: "Please respect other bloggers on the forum, keeping in mind that they have a right to an opinion as much as you do.")

6. Those who don't know the difference between a man and a fly: Man can never fly like a fly no matter whosoever sponsors his flight tickets; A fly does not have a conniving mind like that of a man

7. Those who don't know the spelling of 'thief': Go, get your school fee refunded

Gouri
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

With malice towards one and all – By Khushwant Singh *struck off* Gouri Shanker Gupta):

Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
12 years ago

You have every right to demand equal treatment and I'm very glad you are.

Ahimaaz Rajesh
from India
12 years ago

Two thumbs up @Gouri

Excellent shot. Gouri ,hail!,hail!hail

First 1-20
21-24
LockSign in to reply to this thread