Happy 5th Anniversary, IndiBlogger!

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

This Independence day, IndiBlogger and all its members are going to celebrate five years of existence. Some have come early and some have come just a few days back, but we are all a part of this great platform. So, let's cebebrate this event by sharing our thoughts about IndiBlogger, the journey here, the difference it has made to our lives and anything else that we feel is appropriate. And any presents for IB: a small poem, an art or something innovative......? Smile

(Can you decode the message hidden behind those 1's and 0's? Smile)

And here are a few stats or achievements of IndiBlogger (hopefully correct)

• Number of registered bloggers: 47 058 (might include those whose blogs has been rejected, not sure:  see number of blogs below)
  • Number of registered blogs: 29 042
  • Number of posts submitted on Indivine: 1 64 548
  • Number of forum threads: 13 603
  • Number of contests held: 32
  • Number of IndiMeets held: 58
  • Number of archived chat messages: 1 83 781
  • Addons: IndiBadges: 30+15+4  Widhets: 3 Browser Extensions: 3
  • Number of posts on IndiBlog: 122
  • Twitter followers: 6 179
  • Facebook followers: 8 388
  • Number of IndiRank updates: ? 

(If you feel that something more can be added, do state it in your reply)

If you have any screenshots of some special pages on Indi, (IndiBlogger's home page when it was first launched and so on) do share them in your reply. The links will be updated below:

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: added information
First 1-20
21-25
Replies 21 to 25 of 25 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Congrats Indi team for the 5th anniversary belated though Wink

Arghyadeep Kundu
Arghyadeep Kundu
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Long live IB! Wish they would organise a meet at Kolkata....

Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
11 years ago

Hello Indiblogger..It's been more than an year here..wondering what are the changes..a few of my old buddies are still hanging around..nice to see that

Happy 5th Anniversary!

Mayura Rao
Mayura Rao
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Happy Birthday Indiblogger!!

It has been a great platform that showcases and encourages and connects Indians bloggers and writers.

Indiblogger has made me believe in myself and my writing by constantly coming up with new ideas and touching new niches, identifying every little flair and giving us all an oppurtunity to become more versatile in the blogospere.

Thank you Inditeam for being there, wishing you many more successful years to go.

Happy Anniversary indiblogger....Heartiest congratulations...I have been blogging quite recently but the tremendous acknowledgements and inspirations and not to forget some good friends and writers I got....All thanks to Indiblogger...My wishes for this and many more to come.
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

You are on wrong thread Surprised

First 1-20
21-25
LockSign in to reply to this thread