Request for testimonials!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Folks! 

In the next few days, you're going to see some changes to IndiBlogger. One of the additions we plan to have is a page where we tell bloggers who haven't joined IndiBlogger as yet what they are missing. When you guys have the time, could you post your testimonials on this thread as to how IndiBlogger has helped you?

Gracias! Smile

First 1-20
21-25
Replies 21 to 25 of 25 Ascending
Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Once upon a time, there was once a lost child, in the vast ocean of blogosphere. He had no idea of the blogging world and its rules. Yet he dared to venture into the unknown. Not knowing what lies ahead.

He wrote his blog and waited for the readers, no one came. No comments, no followers, no appreciation. He tried to spread the word via social networking, no one gave a damn. He tried spamming, nothing but frowns. He even tried the streets with the url of his blog on a cardboard placard, not even mercy did he gain! In a desperate attempt to get noticed he went from blog to blog, hoping to make a network and get noticed. Didn't work out.

Then, one fine day, while browsing through a blog, he came upon a widget, an "IndiRank" widget. He was curious, and he discovered IndiBlogger! Liked, the concept, but was not sure if he'd be noticed in this vast population of bloggers already so popular. He registered, with shivering hands. And requested a review of his blog.

Some reply came, they were encouraging. Then he went on the "IndiForum". He expected his "views" to go unnoticed just like everywhere else. This was not the case. He got reply from every other person on the forum! Then one day he got a reply from the man behind IndiBlogger himself! Thats when he knew this was not just any other bloggers forum. It was something different. Then he got his first "IndiRank"! The shiny badge that he can show off on his blog! He felt great. He discovered "IndiVine", that gave the required exposure a blog post deserves. And then, the followers, the comments, the readers, the pagerank all increased to pleasing proportions!

Indiblogger gave the newbie blogger a new friends, new readers, new exposure, new appreciation, a new home!

Then, on a fateful day, he met the "IndiTeam", who was behind this great invention. He was extremely pleased to be among them, in no way did they make him feel a newbie or an outsider, they were like the best of friends!

Then the IndiMeet(s) happened! And meeting the blogger buddies, the faces behind the DPs, the blogs was an experience that is extraordinary, always special!

I was the unknow Aditya before IndiBlogger, it gave me the identity that I am now! IndiBlogger made Addy....The Addy Brainwave! Smile

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Indiblogger has been a great motivation and of immense help in shaping my overall blog.There are a whole bunch of fellow bloggers who are ever ready to help us in hours of crisis.

• Indiranks keeps us on our toes, always inspiring you to keep blogging and to reach greater heights.
  • The blog review section helps to improve various aspects of our blog by knowing what other bloggers think of it.
  • Submitting posts to the Indivine section gives great exposure and wider reach to our posts which sometimes otherwise may go unnoticed.
  • Timely contests keep up the competitive spirit and initiatives like Akshaya Patra gave us a chance to do our bit for the society as responsible bloggers.
  • Also there is no bias here on the basis of indiranks and everyone is treated equally and given a fair chance.

I don’t have enough words to thank the Indiblogger team as it certainly has helped me grow as a blogger… Indiblogger is certainly not only a blogger directory for me, its much much more...

Thumbs up for this Renie and All the best for the future changes too!Smile

Medha Nagur
Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
13 years ago

So Indiblogger is changing...all the best guys. You have been doing a great job till date and change means we are going to get a lot more from you.

-IndiBlogger is more than just a blog directory... its a platform to showcase talent.

-IndiBlogger is the one who brings bloggers and sponsors together through contests.   This  is a real great thing you guys have been doing.

-IndiBlogger offers a chance to this indicommunity to get to know each other personally by conducting indimeets.This is how many of us are real life friends today.

-IndiBlogger virtually inspires bloggers to push their limits and give out 101%. This is because we are on indivine and our posts are read and promoted by the great  indicommunity.

-I feel nice and instigated to write more when I look at my fellow bloggers and mommy bloggers in particular.

-I am not done yet and I may revist this thread as there is so much to tell about indiblogger in India.

I can just go on and on......

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Hi Renie, 

Thanks for giving us chance to share our feelings about our dearest IndiBlogger. See  it's 2:30 am and I am still on Indi. I guess it's enough! Anyway, I have joined to IndiBlogger i guess a couple of months ago.....and what IndiBlogger has given me is.....Many very very nice friends....very deep readers for my blogs.......my beautiful IndiRanks....i can proudly show off....my achievement. The best part about IndiRank is it's updated monthly, so we have to work to maintain it.....more than we worked in Schools for good Rank. It's beautiful too. The IndiForum is very nice.......here we get instant help from the experts....friends are always ready to help. The blog reviews....also when we review others' blog it's also a great joy. IndiPolice is doing great job.  Also Inditalk is also very nice..we get the chance to interact...simultaneously visit the blog and read it too. I guess we have become IndiFamily here.......and the joy of getting votes....aahaa I can't tell in the words....if I will establish as a writer or poetess.......i will always remember Indiblogger....my first readers......Pramodji and i will always remember the first encouragement i got from Indies.......and all my bestest friends...too! I guess i should have an article on my blog.....on this isn't it! Do you guys liked this one.....this is truly from the heart!

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

I would like to add  one more thing here. During the Akshay Patra Contest I had an article dedicated to Indiblogger, Akshaya Patra and The Blog and feed 50 contest. And all the participents. I request you all, especially Renie and Inditeam will you please read that article? I think it can be added to these Testimonials.....The name is The Akshaya Patra Contest by Indiblogger - A simple way towards revolution. This article has connected Blogging, Spirituality, Social Networking, InidBlogger and Akshaya Patra together for the solution of various social issues. You will love that!

Garf
Garf
from Somewhere in India
13 years ago

For Sure...

First 1-20
21-25
LockSign in to reply to this thread