Sony Contest - Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

This contest should be fun - since everybody has an opinion on this one! Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=59

More kindles and vouchers up for grabs - not to mention hampers for every valid entry. Good luck!

Update for those with issues redeeming the vouchers

To redeem your voucher sent to you please follow these steps below.

1.       Visit www.snapdeal.com/gift-voucher/redeem & create an account if you don't have one. Sign in if you have one already. 

2.       Enter Gift Voucher Code you received by email we sent across.

3.       Above process will upload the Voucher Value (Snapdeal Cash) in to the user’s Snapdeal account

4.       Sign out & sign in again

5.       Click on “My Account” to see and use available cash.

6.       Check your account balance by clicking on drop down box (on the top) next to your name (My Account), click on Account info -> My SD Cash.

There seem to be issues with creating accounts on snapdeal website. To do that clear the cache/cookies etc. in your browser or try another browser.

Replies 21 to 40 of 251 Descending
Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
11 years ago

Yes. I have written (what I believe) is the most exhaustive debate and the most insightful verdict, on this topic. I have published the post in my blog. 

India may even win a gold medal in tennis men's doubles, but no one can beat me in this contest. Try it.

Cool

Hi The Fool :) thanks a lot. May be I am the Fool. I think I got what u say. In otherwords i submit this post as i normally do it.  :))

Shraddha Ghatge
Shraddha Ghatge
from Mumbai
11 years ago

entries would be a fun- ride..! Laughing  a gooddebatable topic..! 

Vaishali Jain
Vaishali Jain
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Awesome topic here. I can already see this is gonna be an absolute fun ride. I'm game! :D

Afshan
Afshan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Can we not submit an entry written few months back ?!along with a new one..

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

No. You may not. Rules clearly say that.

Debarati Datta
Debarati Datta
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Already I have posted mine Cool Smile Let's see what happens next Innocent This is my first ever participation in Indivine contest..Excited Sealed

Aparna Mudi
Aparna Mudi
from Delhi
11 years ago

my first post for any competition, debate...

its fun.

Pankaj Agarwal
Pankaj Agarwal
from San Diego
11 years ago

Can someone please inform what is the last date for submission is it : 3rd August or 30th August or something else ?

-Thanks in advance

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

For all contests there are 2 dates - a date from which entries become visible and a last date.

PA I am also having the same doubt, the information is very confusing.  But depending on the date om which it went out I think it is 30th august. But let somebody in authority clarify it :))

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

The last date is the 30th of August! Smile

Arijit Das
Arijit Das
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Rene Can i create video content for this contest... and then put it in my blog?

R-A-J
from Bangalore
11 years ago

ya dude.. u can

Isha
Isha
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Can someone tell me what is the last date for sending your entry?

R-A-J
from Bangalore
11 years ago

entries'll b accepted till Aug 30.. though all entries till date should be made visible by tonight..

All the best Isha :)

Blogwati Gee
Blogwati Gee
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Why aren't the entries showing yet?

Madhaw Tiwari
Madhaw Tiwari
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Entries are not being shown yet... What is the proble... and can any one clear that how can we know that our entries has been submitted????

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@Blogwati and Madhaw - You people are new to contests. Usually Indi delays displaying results till number of posts crosses a certain threshold. But nowadays people have begun to avoid putting up posts till last moment to avoid copying of ideas. So it takes long for the threshold to be breached and the display of results get delayed. 

Blogwati Gee
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Ahhh......was wondering! But this is funny....so till people don't post, our posts don't refelct? Waise bhi, copy paste is going to happen, unless there is some plagiarism checker in place, specifically for contests. Sigh.....we wait and wait some more.

Dr Ryan Fernandes
Dr Ryan Fernandes
from Mangalore
11 years ago

Waiting for this one...cant wait to read all the posts. Im sure lot of real life experiences are gonna be written abt :-D

Payoj Gupta
Payoj Gupta
from Vadodara, Surat
11 years ago

When you say that the entries will be displayed on say 6 August and the contest closes on 30 August, does it mean that only those entries submitted before 6 August are eligible for the prizes???

Payoj Gupta
from Vadodara, Surat
11 years ago

Okay, I think I got it...

Afshan
Afshan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@ The fool : Yep  I read that it clearly says it ;) but jst tried my luck as I dont want to repeat a good post I wrote long ago......anyway gotta see if at all i feel like writing before aug 30th

Good topic guys when compared to the ones written on skin hair imaginary girl friends 

Thanks

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I have also done a whole bride hunt series and a post on how arranged marriage works. Can't use them here.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Entries are displayed! Smile

Blogwati Gee
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Just reading them :)

Gautam Maitra
from Ahmedabad
11 years ago

khol ja sim-sim ........Entries on display !!!!!!!!!

Pallavi Vilas Kamat
Pallavi Vilas Kamat
from Mumbai
11 years ago

why is my post not visible in the 95 posts though it appears on the indivine page? my blog is pallosworld.blogspot.com. please let me know.

Blogwati Gee
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Pallavi, you can try contacting the IB team and let them know. I am sure they will rectify the link and it should be ok. Renie or Vineet, knock on their doors :)

Blogwati Gee
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Pallavi, go to the home page. At the bottom there is a contact/support link. Click on that and let them know the issue. Somone will definitely get back to you. This thread is to disuss the contest. You will need to raise a support ticket in order to get this rectified. Hope this helps. Good luck.

LockSign in to reply to this thread