adsense or adbrite which is best

sm
sm
from india
14 years ago

Do you use adsense or adbrite or anyother service if yes please share your experience or precautions and which service is best you think.

currently i am using  adsense and thinking to add adbrite also.

please  share your  experience and suggestions regarding who pays , as everyone knows its very difficult to earn through adsense.

First 1-20
21-26
Replies 21 to 26 of 26 Descending

yea.......as asked earlier....just replying ..............

Adsense banned by account .......stating that they found some illeagal click activity from my blog............which was quite surprising cause till then i didn't knew what these illeagal clicks are............but now....i can't change it............they even rejected by application for reinstating my account............it's gone ...forever.....

have used adbrite............but the money generated from it is not worth it............the payout is really low.....i mean really really low............and it increases the bounce rate from your blog......which i like the last thing you want........

sm
from india
13 years ago

thanks

Ramesh Kumar Jha
Ramesh Kumar Jha
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Kevin,That's very simple..I have placed 3 Adsense Unit(Max Allowed per Page) and gets 1000 impression/day [Out of which 30% visitors are from US,one click from US/CAN gives $0.5(average)] with Unique visitors >700/day.Click Through Rate was very lowEmbarassed (less than 1%) ..but now it's increasing after some adsense experiment Cool.

You may like to add some more adsense unit on your blog(One before post and another after post) to get more $ from adsense..

Kevin
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion. May try some experiments. 

Vijay
Vijay
from Bangalore
13 years ago

My Thoughts - 

Adsense does take a lead, when you are serious on blogging and when you understand where to place the ads on your weblog.

I would also say, It depends on who your readers and what you write on. For eg: Adbrite most of the times show Job requirements ads - when you write a tech blog. 

Being a Tech blogger myself - I would prefer Adsense more than anything else! Not primarily for the revenue, but also for the relevance of the advertisements. Personally, I do care a lot for that. I dont want to give my readers some junk..!

Cheers'

Vijay |  http://www.msigeek.com/ 

sm
from india
13 years ago

thanks

Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

Hmm, seems adsense revenues have came down greatly.

I am updating as I personally faced it.

Unless you are geting somewhere around 100 visitors/day, the revenues are well below $1 these days.

The Simple Golf Swing Review

sm
from india
13 years ago

yes you are right

Sanjay Vedula
Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Both are good if you have decent traffic Wink

sm
from india
13 years ago

yes money is always good

Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

Hi

so what was the conclusion of your study or thread here?

Did you find the winner for us?

What Is A Polymer

sm
from india
13 years ago

I am still using only Adsence.

First 1-20
21-26
LockSign in to reply to this thread