Password Security TIp for all Bloggers: Saved Passwords can be Hacked Easily:-

kunal sachdeva
kunal sachdeva
from New Delhi
15 years ago

hellooo Bloggers....

If you use Remember by Password option in your computer.

Please Be Aware Any one Can Easily Hack/Extract Your Password

This POst on How Your Passwords can Be Extract Easily From Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Gtalk, Yahoo Messenger & MSN 

Anyone can Easily Missuse It....

Do Check It you!!!!

http://kunalsachdeva.wordpress.com/2009/02/26/how-to-extract-saved-password-from-internet-explorer-mozilla-firefox-google-chrome-yahoo-messenger-gtalk-and-msn/

& Do not Use Save Password Option

Pls Be Safe!!!!!

Regards

Kunal

Edited 15 years ago
Reason: wanted To aware Fellow Blogger Friends.
First 1-20
21-28
Replies 21 to 28 of 28 Descending
kunal sachdeva
kunal sachdeva
from New Delhi
15 years ago

hiiiii Buddy ( Pavan)

Its Good that you are familiar with keylogger..

Try to use the software Anti key Loggers I have Mentioned....  they are very useful...

Buddy i don’t want to prove you wrong, we are not having any fight here. we are just discussing things here...

Well buddy I’m a Techno Geek. I’m here Just to help you Guys, & Telling you all some safety Measures. I’m not here to prove any one wrong.

I agree that Hackers are not jobless, But dear all the Young Budding Hackers Learn Hacking By doing hacking at smaller Levels where some loop Holes are present. I have also Learnt some Hacking by this way only & Some people do hacking for fun also & also to show others how much they know.

So Bro i was just trying to tell you that "Our Security lies in our Hand & its better to be careful and protect our things rather than blaming others after the theft.

The Point is why we should give others a chance to hack. & why should we invite others to hack by showing them the loop hole.

Hope Buddy you understand it!!!

Regards

Kunal

Pavan
Pavan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

I agree that our security lies in our hands. But that aside, hacking ACTUALLY does not involve the use of tools like keyloggers, screen loggers or decrypter tools. Do you agree? I too consider myself to be a little familiar with the web and the various things we could do with it. I am a programmer myself. Smile And I understand that we are discussing and not arguing. So I am sorry if I was a little rude too.

kunal sachdeva
kunal sachdeva
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Hiiii Pavan,

Quite rite, Actual Hacking doesnot involve the use of tools like Keyloggers, screen loggers etc. Because Everyone would become hacker than......lolz..Smile

Buddy u a Programmer, grt...  I'm also a programmer..

Lets Know each other first... i'm kunal sachdeva, from Delhi.. I'm Doing Computer engineering Final Year... I like Doing Programming & technical stuff... Got Placed In TCS..

what about u???

Its ok buddy,  no need to Be Sorry..... Enjoy!!!!!! Welcome To IndiBlogger...

Its Nice To have u here... It would be grt Sharing of Ideas...

Cheers,

Kunal

Pavan
Pavan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

My name is Pavan, from Bangalore. I was also supposed to be in my Final year of Engineering. But things went awry. Anyway, I like programming, PC games and hanging out with friends.

Thanks for the welcome though. But I think I was here before you. But I had been absconding for a brief period of time. But now that I am back, I need to get this place rocking! Laughing

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

Pavan, welcome back!

Pavan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Thank you. :) Its good to be back.

kunal sachdeva
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Yeah quite rite........

welcome Back

Cheers!!!!!

kunal

sm
sm
from india
15 years ago

Kuanl i invite you to join my  India team indiblogger

and all friends of kunal  we have win the indi rank

so ple join my thread  India team

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=617

kunal sachdeva
from New Delhi
15 years ago

I have joined it...

joshi daniel
joshi daniel
from mumbai
15 years ago

good info!

kunal sachdeva
from New Delhi
15 years ago

thnx Buddy....

kunal sachdeva
kunal sachdeva
from New Delhi
15 years ago

NIce Security Tip:-

How to Disable or Automatically Clear My Recent Documents List on Shutdown:-

Link:-

http://kunalsachdeva.wordpress.com/2009/03/11/how-to-disable-or-automatically-clear-my-recent-documents-list-on-shutdown/

kunal sachdeva
kunal sachdeva
from New Delhi
15 years ago

NIce Tip:-How to Disable or Automatically Clear My Recent Documents List on Shutdown:-Link:-

http://kunalsachdeva.wordpress.com/2009/03/11/how-to-disable-or-automatically-clear-my-recent-documents-list-on-shutdown/

First 1-20
21-28
LockSign in to reply to this thread