The Lakmé Diva Blogger Contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

It's raining Kindles at our latest contest, where every valid entry wins a special Lakme gift hamper. Fun in the sun, anyone? Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=55

Replies 21 to 40 of 283 Descending
Afshan
Afshan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Do we need to blog only about Lakme / Any other beauty products used in summer to protect ur skin etc Cool

? or can U just blog on how U spend your summers and what you do other than protecting skin to make summer better ???

THE TOPIC is bit ambiguous. SO CAN SOME one please clarify my doubt ??Undecided

Madhumathi
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

I think, you should blog only about Lakme, because..the prizes are given by them..and we should respect that.

Yes, you should imagine Elena as your friend..and write a story or para of how you would like to spend your summer vacation!

Shreya
Shreya
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Wow...is it weird that this supposedly 'girly' topic happens to not be that easy for me?!

Madhumathi
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Same pinch.

I dont know who is Elena, and how to plan a summer vacation with her Tongue out

R-A-J
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I guess fr a guy, its never a problem to spend a summer with strangers named Elena... Cool

Animesh Naskar
Animesh Naskar
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Actually totally for men.

Rakesh Guha
Rakesh Guha
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I have a friend, who is also a blogger/contributor at my blog. She wants to write for this contest. How to get her an IndiBlogger id? (She has her own blog, but she doesn't write there, hence that blog has insufficient posts) What to do?

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

If she really has enough posts she should be uploading them on both blogs... hers as well as the one that is yours. I'm sure she has a right to do that. She can then go for an approval of her blog from indiblogger. Thats it. Simple.

Rakesh Guha
from Kolkata
11 years ago

she doesn't have enough posts in her blog... but she should be able to participate through my blog.. shouldn't she?

Rakesh Guha
from Kolkata
11 years ago

and one more thing.... must the write up include elena? or can we write excluding her?

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

If you exclude Elena, what else do you want to write about. We can as well exclude Elena, Summer and beaches and submit all our blog posts for this contest, eh?

Rakesh Guha
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I'd have summer, the beach and a bottle of beer (in the place of elena) And of course my girlfirend. Thank you. :)

remo@b'lore
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Regarding your friend's participation through your blog, I am not sure if it will be  considered a violation of the below t&c.

Entries may only be submitted by individual Participants. Group entries will not be accepted (although different individuals might have taken part in preparing the write-up for the blog, only one individual may be considered to have submitted the entry). Participant may not submit entries for any person other than themselves, regardless of whether or not Participant has submitted her own entry.

Swati
Swati
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

this is so weird to imagine a girl fren and plan out a holiday!

Tikulli
from Delhi
11 years ago

Hey Swati, why is it weird :p ? I find it absolutely amazing. 

Smita Shrivastava
Smita Shrivastava
from NAVI Mumbai
11 years ago

Can we post in hindi also

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Yes you can, but its better if you post it in English itselfSmile

remo@b'lore
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Actually no. The t&c states the below.

All entries must be submitted in the English language. Entries not submitted in accordance with the terms and conditions herewith, shall not be considered in the Contest and the Sponsor shall bear no responsibility for any such entries.

Ankit Chugh
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

If you guys remember Intel app contest, they gave prizes to only those bloggers who write for apps other than games. & i feel this contest is more for girls rather than boys, since the contest is of LAKME and contest is majorly inclined to girls only. Chances are very less for boys!!

Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
11 years ago

Is this only about beach holiday or  can the wanderlust take us anywhere? #Kanfoozed Undecided

Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

I have no words to say :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Somebody does not want Elena. Somebody does not want beach. And I am sure there will be many who do not summer. If these 3 are removed, what will then be left in the topic?

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
I am going to write without Elena!
StyleDestino
StyleDestino
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Lol I see men are more excited here about the contest and beach than women. Typical!!!!!!! Wow what wud summer mean for a guy with EleNa wud for sure make an interesting read. And guys, everyone knows about your writing skills... So pls we'd be happy that for once you'll get more prizes than us in a writing contest.
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

No no. Only topic is for men. Prizes are for the women. Obviously Lakme is not looking into diversify into men's fairness cream segment.

kanupriya Gupta
kanupriya Gupta
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Dear indi team m a hindi blogger.so please let me know can i write in hindi?or i have to write in english only?

kanupriya Gupta
kanupriya Gupta
from Mumbai
11 years ago

dear team please let me know i write in hindi?

Kunal Mathur
from Udaipur
11 years ago

kanupriya You can't write in Hindi, Its there in T&C

Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

not an issue write in Hindi ...uske baad Google translate hain na ..transalte to english..hehe Poor Joke.. Sealed

wish they allowed Hindi.. rashtrabhasha ke saath aisi na-insaafi ?? i attempt in hindi too... now cant participate.... :-( Cry

Kunal Mathur
Kunal Mathur
from Udaipur
11 years ago

Hello there Blogger Junta, 

I submitted my entry but didnt include my personal details such as Phone Number or Address since I didnt see a specific section for it. How can I add it now please lemme know. I want the Kindle so Bad it feels my stomach has a spindle :P

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Indi will later send you a link asking for all that.

Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago
Elena loooks too rigid...not adventurous...why only beach that too in Summers ..she could try other places..like hills etc
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thats how girl friends are. You got to live with it if you want to have one.

Tikulli
from Delhi
11 years ago

Now you know why the holiday is exclusive for women :p Men= too many complaints . :D

Maximum exposure to skin in on the beaches. Need I say more :)

Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
11 years ago
For all those who are writing for the contest. Hitting the beach is one of the things she does, and not just the beach. She is fun and adventurous; and that is for the blogger to explore the various things you could do this summer with her!
Tikulli
from Delhi
11 years ago

Thanks Vineet, People were all getting tensed up. You are such a saviour angel. 

Wanderlust can do wonders :p needs imagination.. Right? 

Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Also, this contest is not exclusive to women, but only the two special prizes which involve travel!
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Nice that you clarified these issues, Vineet... though, I think by now we were all aware of the rules, the ways in which the topic is to be understood, and the fact that men really need to work hard on their blogging style if they're to compete with women! :)

Confused Soul
Confused Soul
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

Wow this seems to be a fun contest..

Got everything for all Laughing

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Umm... for reasons unknown, Elena has changed her name to Kyra. Innocent

Tikulli
from Delhi
11 years ago

ROFL .. well she sure is adventerous I must say :p  Kyra is better than Elena . Is she gonna change nationality too ;) Maybe become African or Irannian? Guess one should hold submitting the entry for now . Rennie ? 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Don't tell me she has to be Indian. 

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

lolTongue out. I just hope she doesn't keep changing her nameYellOtherwise I'll call her as the LAKME GIRL throughout my postUndecidedSurprised. Wait A MinuteSurprisedThat might actually make me winMoney mouthTongue out

Medha Nagur
Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Terms and conditions are liable to change... hummm. We known we must take it anyway.

But Kyra is better I think. What if T&C changes after submission and we have to tweek the post beyond it's recognition?

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Well, Elena is a famous model and a net search gave us too many pages on her and her ramp walks etc... reason enough for Lakme to find Kyra reasonably more mysterious for the contest! :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread