Report your Feed Detection Problems For APRIL Indirank 2014

DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Please report if you have lost your Indirank due to non detection of your feed in this thread. I am tagging the Inditeam to look into the problem from this thread. Any other threads now created on the same topic will be deleted.

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Month Update
Replies 21 to 40 of 298 Descending
Dream Angel
Dream Angel
from Chennai
10 years ago

Same problem...problem in detecting feeds.dunno what happened suddenly :o it worked well before.please help us to solve the issues.

Kundan Bhardwaj
Kundan Bhardwaj
from Jaipur
10 years ago

My feed was not detected aswell and so I am not anywhere as I don't have a ranking/score. My feed is : http://feeds.feedburner.com/geeknoob

MY INDI RANK NOT WORKING NOW A DAYS. PLEASE HELP ME.

Advaita Waikar
Advaita Waikar
from Pune
10 years ago

My site xuvious.com has a valid feed, not being detected here.

http://validator.w3.org/feed/check.cgi?url=www.xuvious.com

Fathima Abdul Kader
Fathima Abdul Kader
from Ernakulam
10 years ago

Hello, My feed is not working as well.. My RSS is working.

Please fix this fast!

Prasad Ajinkya
Prasad Ajinkya
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ditto here!

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

hello,

Please check my feed also. There is problem detecting my blogs feed

Regards

Meghana

Renji Anooj
Renji Anooj
from HYDERABAD KERALA
10 years ago

my rank is now detected and is showing up on account :) thnx indiblogger team for quickly solving it out:)

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

This request is off the topic but related to post, can Indi team pls check my RSS feed.  I have shifted from blogspot to custom blogger and need a confirmation so I dont get any problems in next ranking.

Thnks in advance

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Your IB profile is showing the 'Latest Posts' correctly. These posts are taken from the feed of your blog and so you can conclude that you will get an IndiRank the next month. Smile There are very few instances where the feed gets detected but some problem arises while giving an IndiRank.

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Ranjith thanks mate, I am having problems with Technorati regarding the feed, hence the request.  I guess google will move the feeds slowly to custom domain.

Thanks 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

When you move your blog to a custom domain, the feed URL will also be using the custom domain automatically instead of the .blogspot.com domain. Smile

What problem are you encountering with Technorati?

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Ranjit,  Technorati claim says feed is not detected.  I check help forums, they advised me to delete the old blog and put up a new claim.  When I did that the claim is still not being accepted due to same error.  Raised a ticket.  If you have any solution please help, Thanks

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

No idea about Technorati. I have submitted my blog some days back and it is still pending approval. Frown

Tanya Sehgal
Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
10 years ago

I have been recieving pretty good ranks for the past 6 months but now my indi rank updates say "Feed can't be detected !". Now I don't know what to do, such an abrupt reply ! :P 

Please fix Mine as well !

Rajan Kapoor
Rajan Kapoor
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I logged in today to find I had lost my IndiRank !!! Please correct the error Thanks.

Shobana Arunkumar
Shobana Arunkumar
from Bangalore
10 years ago

My indirank disappeared in this month and my feeds are not detected. Pls HELP :( 

Sunandan
Sunandan
from Jaipur
10 years ago

My IndiRank suddenly stopped showing. Can anyone help?

It show following error

• There was a problem detecting your feed. When you access your blog using Firefox, click on the rss feed icon in your address bar. Do you see a valid feed? If you need help, do ask around at the forum.

I checked the feed and it seemed like working fine there. Can you please check my blog and see if there is some problem with my blog feed. http://thechormarket.blogspot.in

Thanks

Rwik
Rwik
from Bangalore
10 years ago

My blog rwik.in is suffering from same problem.  feed not being detected.

iswarya laxmi
iswarya laxmi
from palakkad
10 years ago

http://www.i-am-girly.com/ indirank is not displaying..it shows rss feed cant bedetected..please help

iswarya laxmi
iswarya laxmi
from palakkad
10 years ago

had raised a ticket but no response yet

Hi there! My feed is not being detected and the rank is lost. Can you please check and have this resolved. 

I am sure this will be done. :)

Rajan Kapoor
Rajan Kapoor
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Indiblogger! What sort of service is this? For days , and hundreds of similarly affected members, STILL no correction of the problem???

Alexander Gounder
from Mumbai
10 years ago

The service depends on a lot of APIs working together and at times, it could break at places.. there are so many blogs many ranked some not! it may be difficult for them figure which ones are the effected, therefore they have created this thread.. even after that the problem may be more deeprooted and the IndiBlogger team might have even figured that bit, they may require more time, that's it... overall we should appreciate what they have built and support them during ups and downs if anything.

LockSign in to reply to this thread