Any full time bloggers making a living out of blogging

Praneeth Kumar
Praneeth Kumar
from Bangalore
8 years ago

I read lot of posts who claim to be making a living out of blogging. I really wonder is that possible as a one man show? I have never come across anyone like that. So wanted to check if anyone as such is here.

First 1-20
21-30
Replies 21 to 30 of 30 Descending
Chetali Khera
Chetali Khera
from delhi-ncr
7 years ago

i want to earn money while blogging,have a blog more than 4 years old now.Any way to earn the first penny and have some part time income!

Aman Mourya
Aman Mourya
from New Delhi
7 years ago

I dont know, whether will earn money or not, but I think sometime money is also the motivational factor... 

Ananth
Ananth
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Hi, 

Yes, back in 2007, I started blogging as a passion and by 2010 had launched it into a full-time BRAND (Digital Agency) with a plethora of services which were added during Jan to end of 2010. 

But as the old quote goes: Remember it was all started by a mouse ~ Walt Disney which for me translates into "remember, it was all started by a blog" :)  which helped me build it into a sustainable business.All the very best for great success, peace and happiness to all of you. 

Be WellAnanth V

sravkum
sravkum
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

Blogging is a hobby for me since 10 years, and continuing. Unless you take it serious and focus on it - earning is a bit tough.

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
6 years ago

I am a full-time blogger. I have identified that one's business plan and revenue model matters a lot with how much they can earn. With ads, it's difficult to get much revenue unless your primary audience is from the western countries. Some affiliates are doing well, but one needs a large email subscriber base for this model to work well. You can develop your own products/services and go by the e-commerce route, which is similar to the traditional business model - this is what I am trying out now. 

Short reply: You can earn through your blog but it's difficult to scale the revenues. If you want big money, you need to act like a business owner. And blogging is just one part of the larger puzzle. 

Tara Nair
Tara Nair
from Pune
6 years ago

Yes, I am blogging full-time. And yes I do earn. But making a living out of it comes only through consistently working in it. The earning bar goes too variant monthly, but it is decent enough. 

Ankit Solanki
Ankit Solanki
from Ahmedabad
6 years ago

yes it depends on the blog topics you choose and what you passionate about.

nowadays 9to5 job is becoming boring while with the same efforts you can earn a good amount of money and regular once you achieve some good level.

I have seen many students, working people who is doing this and earn a lot.

So i think its good time to invest your time into it and once you achieve that level you can become full time blogger.

Pooja
Pooja
from Mumbai
6 years ago

I have a blog for women entrepreneur stories but there is no revenue model, I am unable to get the time to write or even get writers for that. Any suggestions for earning through it? -snip- No SSP

Aman Mourya
Aman Mourya
from New Delhi
6 years ago

MY blog . but till 2016, I am not getting adscence approval, so now demotivated on blogging.

First 1-20
21-30
LockSign in to reply to this thread