Locked Support for Surf Excel Matic #GetSmart Contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

If you have any questions on the Surf Excel Matic contest, this is the place to ask them! What does everyone think of the topic? Smile

Replies 21 to 40 of 319 Descending
Gauri Mathur
Gauri Mathur
from Delhi
12 years ago

I wana ask that I have already submitted my entry! But I am unable to view it! I mean ..I know they'll be displayed on 11th of November ..but I wanted to check if it's submitted successfully or not?

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
You would have got that message your entry is successfully submitted when you had submitted it. It will be displayed on the said date. Confirm then.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Wait till 11th (wasn't it 10th? Innocent) and if you can't find your entry then, submit it again. It is as simple as that. Smile

maduraisaravanan
maduraisaravanan
from madurai
12 years ago

i too submit this contest ... if i won it would be my happiest moment in my life. read me 

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
All the Best:)
Best of luck, Maduraisaravanan,
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

All the best.

That would be the one of the happiest moments in our lives too.... Smile

Deeba Rajpal
Deeba Rajpal
from Gurgaon
12 years ago

I'm already enjoying a virtual 2 extra hours... and will hopefully blog it soon! One question - is there some mandatory text to be included in the blog post? Something that links back to Surf Excel or Indiblogger? I couldn't find a link to contest rules. Maybe I missed it. My apologies!

Thank you!!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Generally, all contests here ask (request)  us to link to the sponsorer's page. I wonder why they haven't provided any link this time. I don't think it's necessary but still I would suggest you to link to this http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=46 and this http://www.facebook.com/surfexcelmatic?sk=app_212097992149339 page. They are giving so much of exposure to our blog and I think that we can do that small thing. Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Contest rules page! It is an extraterrestrial word to IndiMembers. Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

... And all the best for the contest Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
All the best Deeba:)
Gauri Mathur
Gauri Mathur
from Delhi
12 years ago

@ DS..I already did it twice :D :DAnd both the time it said submitted successfully!!

Thanks for your help! :)

And Good Luck to all the participants,I am sensing some tuff competition here!!

:D

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

nd both the time it said submitted successfully!!

It can't happen in that way. When you try to re submit a URl already submitted, it generates an error. Wait till the posts are displayed. Or simply submit your post again. I bet that it wont accept beacuse you have already submitted it.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Contest is all about competition. Without competition, can there be a contest? Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yup Gauri, the same post cant be submitted twice. So when the entries go live just check whether your entry is there or else just contact the Inditeam on the issue:)
Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi 

I had left a comment on a reply thread, but this should reach everyone. Reposting content:

The interaction would involve - the quality of comments (not number) and your interaction with your readers on them and how you are able to drive discussions around the topic. In no way when we say interactions does it factor the number of comments. 

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Even if its one comment??
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Even if its one comment 

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Haha:) OK:)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I'll then ask any of my friends to post a 100 words commment on my post, a highly interactive one Tongue out

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thats unfair!! But we can all do that, its not that tough...
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks Vineet for clarifying this..
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I was just joking.... Smile

Gauri Mathur
Gauri Mathur
from Delhi
12 years ago

@ Rajnikanth and DS ; I know why it accepted it twice because once I just gave my blog link  and other time I gave the post's link of the blog. I hope you got it what I want to say I couldn't get it first time because I am new to any kind of submission that's why it said successfully submitted!

One more thing I wana ask if in any case my entry in not displayed on 11th can I again re post the link as contest is closing on 25th ?

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Ranjith is our Rajnikanth from now on :):):)
It doesn't happen,your post will surely be visible. If u wanna be disqualified fr spam, you can drop links.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I hate that name..... Cry

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Gauri Neither SE nor IB wishes to lost atleast one entry. So they will never disqualify you and that too for such a silly reason. It is possible for a person to make such mistake especially while submitting it the first time. To make sure that the likes don't get divided betyween your two posts, send a mail to the team asking them to deelte the one which points to your blog and not the entry using the contact page. They will do it for you.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Why you hate that name?
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Who is Rajnikanth when compared to Ranjith? Smile

Gautam Maitra
Gautam Maitra
from Ahmedabad
12 years ago

ANNOUNCEMENT : Surf excel - daag aache hain .. 

your gravatar rocks dude,

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
What announcement?
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

You are smart! Oh! Is your name Gautam?  Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Dhiraj Shenoy  sorry DS Smile Look at his new Gravataar

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Renie is Getting Smarter these days. He is hiding the number of entries received till date whiuch was not earlier the case.... I want to know how many people are already in the competition  Cry

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Everyone is getting smarter these days, even small kids!!!
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

And so, it was natural for the owner of such a big community to get smart Smile

Friends,the contest question sounds tricky for me ? This question arised when I was preparing a post ..nearly complete 

If you had two extra hours in day.....does it mean

1. Instead of 24 hrs a day,it is 26 hrs a day?  (or)

2.Utislising the free hours (two hours of washing clothes) into extra  hours?

What do you think?

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Either!! Thats my guess...
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

It is definitely teh second one. The topics are created around the concepts that the brands use in the ads. But still, you may interpret it in any way, I think. What they need is creativity, originality and interaction.

Cijo Abraham
Cijo Abraham
from India
12 years ago

The contest was a quick one with short time for participants to come out with the best ideas inside them. Every contest should have atleast a weeks time (7 days) so participants gets time to think around the topic. Just a suggestion. Best of luck to all participants.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
"Was a quick one", Isnt it still going on???
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yup, the contest is still on Cigo...
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Extremely sorry Cijo:)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

In that case, at any point of time there would be atleast four to five contests running. :-) May be they wish to test even the extent to which we get creative in a short span time.

Cijo Abraham
Cijo Abraham
from India
12 years ago

@Uma Maheswari According to my understanding the contest is all about how we plan to use the free hours (two hours of washing clothes)/ the extra  hours.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

It is about using those two hours which we would have otherwise spenty washing the clothes. A day can definitely never have more than 24 hours. But still, write whatever you wish to. If your entry is too good, you might win even though you don't actually stick to the topic. Smile

@cijo Yeah thanks..that's what is in my mind too Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Then that would require to promote their product... Which I dont think many people will do...
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I have made up my mind to participate in this contest:):)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

that's great after leaving many contests! Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Another stiff competitor.... Smile All the best Smile Even I made up my mind to participate Smile

Overflowing smileys SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
You are right Ranjith, thats one tough competitor!!! Will try extra hard to write the post now...
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
All the best to the Participants:)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Thank you and the same to you Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Same to you Arti:) And Thanks:)
Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Eagerly waiting for your post!

shwetha
shwetha
from Mangalore
12 years ago

i submitted my entry for SURF EXCEL MATIC contest . When it will be visible on indiblogger or contest forum?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

They will be visible from today onwards, the 11th of November if IB is not late as usual Smile

@DS -It is not necessary to promote the product I think unless or the other they have specified  about it.I came up with the question since having 26 hrs a day is not practical and this contest relies on something practical I believe.Maybe if I am wrong, I need someone who knows well about the contest should clarify on this

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

We definitely need not promote their product. You need not even mentione the name of surf excel in your post.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Not sure about anything Uma, you have confused me a bit now...
Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

I am thinking of making a post in microsoft excel on surf excel. :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Are you going to tabulate data about the time surf excel saves if we use it instead of any other detergent?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Why don't I write a program in Java related to time and submit it as my entry. 

@ The Judges Are you familiar with Java? Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Hope you excel in writing your post in excel on excel :):):)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

What a excellent langauge using excel! Smile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Hope that the displaying of entries get delayed by atleast three days.... Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
By 5 days!! Minimum:)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Back luck. They are alraedy up. And what is this? It's already 80 entries. Hope that they don't increase too much and others let me grab atleast one small prize.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
You are right Ranjith, will have to write quickly now...
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I think that my entry will be up by this evening...

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

haha. yes ranjith and DS. The time thus saved can be optimally utilized for restructuring at grass roots level to maximise profits of Home-organization. :)

@DS - excell-ent :)

@ranjith - haha judges Mar-java, Mit-java on your program :) :)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
LOL :D :D
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I will force the judges to learn Java before evaluating my entry... Smile

Someone is Special
Someone is Special
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Renie, I was waiting for a contest like this..  I will be happy to see '1000' participating entries for this contest.. :-) I would love to read all the participating post for sure..

Someone is Special

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

1000! The judges are going to have a tough time.....

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Judges I can help you'll if you wish so... Wink

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

1000 entries... then the results will be declared next year! :) ;)

Someone, great thoughtful pendown.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Will they be declared atleast next year? Smile

Someone is Special
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@Ranjith.. Hmm let the judge enjoy the posts, and I am sure they will happy instead of feeling it as a hard time..

@Anukriti, I don't think so.. Even in a week, one can read 1000 entries na..

@ Thank you pramod ji..

@ Not sure..

LockThis topic is locked.