First 1-20
21-32
Replies 21 to 32 of 32 Descending
Sitharaam Jayakumar
Sitharaam Jayakumar
from Kochi
5 years ago

Thanks Nihal, that is a big relief.

All the best to everyone . Hope for the best. 

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

Uploaded my second post for the contest today... :)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
5 years ago

I might be able to submit my entry only tomorrow.

Is it okay if we share it on social media after the 17th or is that time bound too?

Antarik Anwesan
from New Delhi
5 years ago

I have the same question...

Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
5 years ago

@Arti & Antarik - No problem, it'll be accepted.

Manjusree V
Manjusree V
from Chennai
5 years ago

can i write in any language..i.e malayalam??

Arti
from Mumbai
5 years ago

Yes, of course you can but I think, english has a brighter chance of winning. Smile 

Arti
from Mumbai
5 years ago

english *might* have a better chance ...

Puneet Bansal
Puneet Bansal
from Delhi
5 years ago

Finally able to submit my post on time :)

However, still the feed issue not sorted, kindly look into this.

Nalini
Nalini
from bangalore
5 years ago

I don't have a facebook account. Does it make a blogger without social media accounts ineligible to participate? 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

Interesting question... as social media sharing is mandatory. Why must bloggers be expected to be there on social media platforms as a necessity? I guess, writing a blog-post and promoting a blog-post go hand-in-hand. So if a person just writes but doesn't take every possible step to increase the reach of a post, the essential element of penetrative reach isn't possible. But then, maybe I am just rambling on like someone in his sixties... :)

I think Nihal will have your answer.

Srinivasan
from Chennai
5 years ago

I don't think so. There are lot of bloggers who keep away from social media and stick only to their blogs (for a lot of different reasons). I think it is just recommended to share your posts on social media (if you have one) just to increase its reach. It shouldn't make you ineligible if you can't share it on facebook. Its a blogging contest and we are already sharing it on a blogging platform like IB. 

sarah malik
from New Delhi
5 years ago
I never had a Twitter account but I did win some contests on indiblogger. So, I think you can share on whatever platform you are active on and skip the rest. If your post is deserving, it will surely win 😃 All the best!
Nalini
from bangalore
5 years ago

You are right, Arvind, about not using social media wisely to promote our blog posts. I am the one who's rambling like someone in her sixties, in fact I am :) Thanks Srinivasan and Sarah for your thoughts on this. Nihal's answer to Neeraj's question on this thread isn't promising. If not tagging the right handle can make a post to be discarded, what am I even talking here about not owning social media handles. But that's alright. I cherished those few minutes of writing for this contest as I always do. What else can bring out the true essence of blogging?! Good luck to the rest of you! 

Anant Chetan
from Villingen
5 years ago

@Nalini -- Me too. You have some company nowWink

Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
5 years ago

Hey All, not having a presence on one or an other social media platform will not disqualify you from this contest. The handles and hashtags of the Brand / Campaign are mentioned in the rules in an effort to urge participants to use them when they are promoting their posts via those respective channels.

It is really hard for me to describe this topic but I able to feel the inner beauty of this topic . But I tried my best to describe my feelings for this topic in my blog post . 

Katie
Katie
from chennai
5 years ago

Finally managed to send in my entry, thought I am going to skip this one. All the best to all who are participating in this contest

Fahima
Fahima
from Pondicherry
5 years ago

Hi,

I'm not able to embed the said video in my Wordpress blog post. I have no choice but to include the youtube link. Hope I will be considered.

Fahima
from Pondicherry
5 years ago

Figured it out and it worked, thankfully

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

Was finally able to upload my third entry for this contest in which I attempt to define a blind list. Just my interpretation... do read and comment if you find my definition reasonable.

Bhagwat Balshetwer
Bhagwat Balshetwer
from PUNE
5 years ago

Hello Nihal, I am still confused about this rule. Enhanced IndiStats

I followed all instructions on my blog for  Enhanced .IndiStats. But I cannot see any stat on my blog. Is it hidden list or will display anything on blog.

Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
5 years ago

Hi Bhagwat, once you've installed the IndiStats code, it won't display anything on the blog. You don't have to do anything more. Good luck for the contest!

Sinjana
Sinjana
from Bangalore
5 years ago

Are you still accepting entries for this contest? I guess I'm too late forthis

Akshay Gurnani
Akshay Gurnani
from Mumbai
5 years ago

Hi Nihal,

When are the results slated to be announced?

Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
5 years ago

Hi Akshay, I totally understand your anticipation... we're waiting eagerly for the winner list too :). I'm confident that we should be able to annouce sometime this week. I'll update again asap!

Akshay Gurnani
from Mumbai
5 years ago

Hey Nihal! Any luck with the results?

Hi, is there an update on the results? 

Sitharaam Jayakumar
Sitharaam Jayakumar
from Kochi
5 years ago

Any news about the results, Nihal?

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

Reminding Nihal of what he wrote two weeks back: 'I'm confident that we should be able to annouce sometime this week.' :)

Janak Kumar Yadav
from Howrah
5 years ago

Same here Arvind ji Smile

I am desperately waiting to know what are the winning thoughts. It seems like it is proving a tough one to decide for. And kudos to all indibloggers for that.

No update yet? I wonder if the results will be out this year. Tongue out

Judy
Judy
from Gurgaon
5 years ago

Any update about results for this contest, eagerly waiting?

Pri
Pri
from Goa
5 years ago
🎸🎼”Intehaan ho gayi intzaar ki...” 🎤🎼😉
Anant Chetan
from Villingen
5 years ago

Aayi naaaa, koi khabar, mere "award" ki CoolTongue outWinkInnocent

First 1-20
21-32
LockSign in to reply to this thread