Support for The MasterChef India 2 Contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Another contest, hope you all like this one - this is where Indians show everyone else what food really means! Smile

First 1-20
21-34
Replies 21 to 34 of 34 Descending
shwetha
shwetha
from Mangalore
12 years ago

hello, i want to submit another entry in masterchef 2 contest . but when i upload it, it doesn't appear in the list of entries.  why is this happening? is there any error?

shwetha
shwetha
from Mangalore
12 years ago

i submitted a post . but it appears twice in the list by mistake. cannot delete 1 extra duplicate post.

please help. 

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Its not possible that duplicate post occurs... But still if you have any problem, contact the Inditeam:) All the Best:)

mail at,   indi@indiblogger.in 

shwetha
shwetha
from Mangalore
12 years ago

@pooja desai , i'm really sorry. but i didnt post the recipe 2 times by any intention of winning for the same post. it was posted by mistake.

Pooja Desai
from Indore
12 years ago

Shweta, relax I was just joking! I've have my share of b****ers too...call them our teething days. 

Shashi Purwar
Shashi Purwar
from Jalgaon
12 years ago

oh i m late can i post summit my entry for master shef ........? last date 10 dec.?

yes, till 10th, posts can be submitted.

Pallavi - Writerzblock
Pallavi - Writerzblock
from London
12 years ago

Is it necessary to link the Indiblogger link to the post on our personal blogs?

it is not stipulated, but if you link it, it would be an additional zing.

Deeba Rajpal
Deeba Rajpal
from Gurgaon
12 years ago

If it's food, I'm in! Just posted my creation for the event ... an Eggless Rich Bittersweet Chocolate Orange Strawberry Tart with Digestive Biscuits.

Rich Bittersweet Chocolate Orange Strawberry Tart

Sublime, sweet, seductive ... words that can win over the most of us. Bittersweet chocolate paired with sweet scents of orange zest, topped with strawberries in a Digestive biscuit crust - eggless too. I think this might well be a dessert than can please one and all, chocolate lovers that is and tempt the non-lovers too! A Rich Bittersweet Chocolate Orange Strawberry Tart - festive and indulgent for the holiday season!!

best wishes deeba ji

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

My entry is on its way.... Smile

rock on Ranjith, did it reach or is it in transit still, I put my take. 

atlast, succeeeded, in posing my take. i thought I may miss it, this time due to my stomach, but regained consciousness in time,to submit my take.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Giving life to this lifeless thread Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
No one is bothered about its results!!! Good for the Inditeam:):)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Why would someone care for a book and a coffee mug when the IndiBlogger has ipads, mobile phones and croma vouchers to offer.... 

The thing that amazes me is don't those autographs on the merchandise have any value ( I don't have any knowledge of Hindi and English TV cSmilehannels)

Sadaf Afshan
Sadaf Afshan
from Mississauga
12 years ago

When is the result going to be announced for the Master Chef India 2 Contest ? Its been quite a while since the contest closed.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Winners will be announced tonight!

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Results announced. Congrats to All the Winners:)
Piyush Shrivastava
Piyush Shrivastava
from Bhopal
12 years ago

Got the runner up's prize. How to claim? :)

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

You'll get a message from the Indi TeamSmile

Piyush Shrivastava
Piyush Shrivastava
from Bhopal
12 years ago

I won the runner up prize but I didn't get the prize till now. I filled the details the day I got the email.

First 1-20
21-34
LockSign in to reply to this thread